Long Beach police search for killers of 15-year-old boy

Full story: Long Beach Press-Telegram

Police on Wednesday were searching for two male suspects who fatally shot a 15-year-old boy in a possibly gang-related shooting.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim P

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Yep, fifteen years old, out at 2:15 in the morning. No doubt a Boy Scout working on his astronomy merit badge.
Murder is still murder but it doesn't sound like we lost much at first glance.
sandra

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

What is wrong with you? This was someone's child. Who are you to pass judgement? Like you said it is "first glance". And anyway you don't know a damn thing about this young man or his character. Shame on you.
You Know It

Trabuco Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Jim P wrote:
Yep, fifteen years old, out at 2:15 in the morning. No doubt a Boy Scout working on his astronomy merit badge.
Murder is still murder but it doesn't sound like we lost much at first glance.
If he would have been inside his house at 0215 am he would be alive. Simple as that.
si1verblade

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Mao Eng is a 15 yr old boy who loved to skateboard... He came from his best friends house who is disabled ... Mao Eng helps take care of his Best friend.. Mao Eng has a family brothers sisters mom dad grandparents uncles aunts a dog named MiMi he loved to play with... He never hurt a living thing.. He was always happy and had smiles for everyone that passed him.. Think Before you pass judgement on people you dont know... Don't be ignorant just because he lived in LBC doesnt mean he was in a gang... He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time... He was Killed 30 feet from his parents front door... so yeah shame on you and to all the people who think the way you do...This couldve been your brother sister mom dad aunt uncle ect... Think before you spit out words...........In memory of Mao Eng who is up in Heaven skateboarding his ass off.....
Jethro

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

si1verblade wrote:
Mao Eng is a 15 yr old boy who loved to skateboard... He came from his best friends house who is disabled ... Mao Eng helps take care of his Best friend.. Mao Eng has a family brothers sisters mom dad grandparents uncles aunts a dog named MiMi he loved to play with... He never hurt a living thing.. He was always happy and had smiles for everyone that passed him.. Think Before you pass judgement on people you dont know... Don't be ignorant just because he lived in LBC doesnt mean he was in a gang... He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time... He was Killed 30 feet from his parents front door... so yeah shame on you and to all the people who think the way you do...This couldve been your brother sister mom dad aunt uncle ect... Think before you spit out words..........In memory of Mao Eng who is up in Heaven skateboarding his **** off.....
Thanks for setting these morons straight about who the kid was. RIP Mao Eng.
Jack Mehoff

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

why the suspects race is important is because there is a HUGE chance that the "suspects" aren't supposed to even be in this country, and in such, shouldn't be praying on American citizens and murdering our children 30 feet from their homes.
Who cares if he was out at 02:15, it is a free country, and we used to be able to go outside whenever we wanted.
but when we hear "male hispanics" in a crime report, we all know that more than likely they are illegal, or anchor baby's both of which DO NOT belong in this country, let alone downtown LB...

What the hell has happened to this place?

when
Si1verblade

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Race skin color ethnicity... Take our skin off we all look the same... We all bleed red ....
Posted by R.M aka si1verblade
Juan el mexican chingon

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

All this is politicians fault, they tide police officers hands to go out there to do their job.
bill

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

mexican dectectives never search for killers of young Asians especially if the Asian is smoked by a mexican, but if a mexican is killed and the suspect is described as Asian, they do whatever it takes to find the suspect, and they usually do. Alots of Asian been locked up in the past 20 years for shooting mexicans.

I hope this Asian kid was a banger, because if he was, he can have some of his people retaliate.
Stop the ignorance

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

If skin color matters so much to then burn that s*** off! Everyone bleeds red, every heart pumps blood and every body deserves to live.

You can't decide who should go today or who should go tomorrow. It won't extend your life, or make you a bigger man. It makes you a coward.

Look at the mirror and ask yourself, what did it do for you? How does it benefit your kids, your family, your future? A lot of words run through your mind, but nothing comes out your mouth.

Only silence.

Because it did nothing for you.

Since: Jun 10

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Terdell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy here we go again. Race doesn't matter. The fact is that someone was killed, and the murderers should be caught. I don't know the victim, nor do I care what he was doing outside at that time, but he was killed, and all you can think about is the suspect's race.
I agree with Terdell race is not a factor.besides how do they know if it was Hispanics that did it anyway?
Stop the ignorance

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Because my brother ran downstairs and saw the two Hispanics fleeing from the scene. And those are the words Mao kept repeating. It doesn't matter what skin color you wear. NO ONE DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR LIFE TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM.

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

bill wrote:
mexican dectectives never search for killers of young Asians especially if the Asian is smoked by a mexican, but if a mexican is killed and the suspect is described as Asian, they do whatever it takes to find the suspect, and they usually do. Alots of Asian been locked up in the past 20 years for shooting mexicans.
I hope this Asian kid was a banger, because if he was, he can have some of his people retaliate.
Yeah right you are demented! I am Mexican additionally my brother is a detective and best belive they do not discriminate if he known anyone that was involve in crime including a family member he would lock your ass up

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

Jack Mehoff wrote:
why the suspects race is important is because there is a HUGE chance that the "suspects" aren't supposed to even be in this country, and in such, shouldn't be praying on American citizens and murdering our children 30 feet from their homes.
Who cares if he was out at 02:15, it is a free country, and we used to be able to go outside whenever we wanted.
but when we hear "male hispanics" in a crime report, we all know that more than likely they are illegal, or anchor baby's both of which DO NOT belong in this country, let alone downtown LB...
What the hell has happened to this place?
when
It's called Curfew laws restrict the rights of minors under 18! to be outdoors or in public places during certain hours.Such laws are typically passed and enforced by local cities and counties. Courts in California have generally upheld such laws as long as the local ordinance seeks to discourage “loitering” or “remaining” in certain places after certain hours.
White Dude

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

bill wrote:
In my opinion you asians NEED to fight back!! Don't let the illegal mexicans push you around!! We Americans are fighting back against the illegals with that law in Arizona!! MARK MY WORD, THAT LAW WILL BE HERE IN CALI TOO.=)
LBCityGirl

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

What in the world is a 15 year old kid doing out at 2:15am on a school night?
Wrong place at the wrong time? Definitely!
Curfew laws for youth should also be considered by the youth's parents--maybe they are for your kid's own protection!
StayAtHomeMom

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

Parents at 2am in the morning I would expect that someone in his family had a car, its not safe to be out when there are TERRORIST out there killing our KIDS ! Please have some common sense ! This is a sad day !!!!!!!!!!
team

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

Okay this article never said Hispanics where the shooters and I bet u Eng parents r illegal as well so comon also there no need for 15yr boy to be out at 215am on a Monday morning it wrong that he was killed I hope they get the Guy that did this . The point still stands he was out late my kids who r 15 and 16r never out past 9pm
hapyldy

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

Yeah, I really don't have to repeat, while I feel for the family, WHAT THE HELL WAS A 15YR OLD DOING OUT AT 2:15AM??!! It's called "parental guidance." So, the blame should be on the parents. Poor kid!
Dave

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

Just imagine. If this boys parents cared about him, he wouldnt have been out this late. And he wouldnt be dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 3 hr tucame 2
Imperial/Telegraph car wash sold. McDonald's mo... (Sep '13) 3 hr canwecabo 17
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Left Hook 200,319
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 5 hr Walnut 1
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 5 hr FxMOBBERS 1,086
nlmusd bond 9 hr Pasquel 5
Norwalk-La Mirada school officials considering ... 10 hr Pasquel 5
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••