Sanderson Touhey Herfert BROKE your city

Sanderson Touhey Herfert BROKE your city

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Vote Yes Recall

Long Beach, CA

#1 Apr 29, 2012
The unbelievable has happened the three crooks from West Covina Touhey Herfert and Sanderson are trying to get presidential support for stealing city money.
Why doesnt the three amigos tell us all about redevelopment scandals and how they put the city billions of dollars in the hole.
Why don't they want to come clean that they are going county on fire dept. Because they need the money the fire dept is giving them to fight the recall.
Why don't they want to tell the people they don't know financially what to do. Let's see Toughey has failed at every business venture he has done, pizza place closed had several tax liens from EDD, had several personal tax liens on himself, works for Charle's Co. and did side work for Cook Bros. all developers from your city who have to pay Touhey Herfert and Sanderson off to work in the city, Then Touhey does catering and card games all under the table.
Then Sanderson a cluster mess in debit and small business she helps run in trouble she needs the perks and side cash money.
Then there is the mad scientist who is always broke and Herfert and Touhey took a old couples money that was slated to improve the police department and made it a non profit Co. and turn around and pay themselves to run this company to drain all the money out of it. They are stealing money that was to be used for the city not for them.
The president supports them REALLY I call B/S.
These gory bags need to go.

Recall. Recall Recall Recall
Yes Yes Yes

Long Beach, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2012
Sanderson is the blog lady hiding behind all the phony names trying to convince people that the three people being recalled have support from the president. Please Mr. Obama has real problems to deal with not little city problems of corruption and embezzlement that is happening in West Covina. Touhey's good friend Breceda from Irwindale along with a couple more council people have already been indicted by a grand jury for embezzelment and are a waiting trial to end up in jail.
The funny thing is all these little San Gabriel city's copy each other because they aren't smart enough to think on their own on how to misuse city money and get developer kick backs so it will be very easy to follow the Money trail in order to indict all off them.
The Facts

Fontana, CA

#3 May 3, 2012
This I'd good wait until they duckies how much the city is behind in CALPERS the retirement fund. It is in the hundred million dollar range.
These dirt bags have broke your city for life and your worried about the cost of a reelection get real. Vote recall and stop the bleeding now.
GrandWizards

Covina, CA

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Reports have come in to further explain Mike Touhey also involved himself in racists comments toward minorities on the city staff and city council as well as any public member who spoke at their city council meetings.

I feel George Ogden has burned out and is need of some serious JAIL time to straighten out.

George has been the attack dog all along,
West Covina, California should be ashamed of him and the city council member's who a part of this racists KKK group.

Concerning his racist article he wrote and promoted in the sgvexaminer.com

Page B1 - February 14 - 20, 2013..
DoughCircus

Covina, CA

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Reports have come in to further explain Mike Touhey also involved himself in racists comments toward minorities on the city staff and city council as well as any public member who spoke at their city council meetings.

I feel George Ogden has burned out and is need of some serious JAIL time to straighten out and mental intervention.

George has been the attack dog all along,
West Covina, California should be ashamed of him and the city council member's who took part in this racists KKK groups attack.

Concerning his racist article he wrote and promoted in the sgvexaminer.com

Page B1 - February 14 - 20, 2013..
Stink in hefert

La Puente, CA

#7 Nov 21, 2013
As of November 5, 2013 the public and voters spoke, loud and clear.

No More Rotten Apples are to be elected to West Covina, California city council.

The only stink in one left to get rid of is Steve [racists] Herfert.
Sleepy in West Covina

Corona, CA

#8 Nov 22, 2013
I will wake up for a moment. MMMMM coffee.
It will be fun when the alleged racist runs for re election.
We can all gang up together to get him sent him to the farm.
Will not miss the last council meeting for him. Of course he will not be there.
Saving my coins to see he does not get re elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 41 min Is what it is 9,109
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 33,412
News High-rise towers, pedestrian bridge planned for... 1 hr David 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 11 hr Homothug 2,809
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 12 hr Pasquali 4,850
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sun Lynn 4,551
Police officer D N A data bank (Oct '12) Sun TbeCatontheRoof 14

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages