Three arrested in Baldwin Park shooting and car chase

Feb 18, 2013 Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune 55

Two men and a juvenile were arrested in connection with a gang-related shooting after leading Baldwin Park police officers on a high speed chase on Sunday, officials said.

Full Story
CEEDUBAYY

Santa Ana, CA

#28 Feb 20, 2013
F * C K K H A K A S !!
truth speaker

West Covina, CA

#29 Feb 20, 2013
truth speaker wrote:
I so wanna get locked up so these guys can pack my butter
yur a closet homo
desputo killa

West Covina, CA

#32 Feb 20, 2013
BOLEN wrote:
DeSmAdRe!BoLeN!fck chEeSe!DeSmAdRoSO GaNg! U FcKn taGgErS GeT FcKeD iN DaTs u VaToS GeT FcKeD N! Dz Up!
"desmadre" is nuthing but a bunch of lame netbanging taggers that hav been punked around by cheeseballs....desert monkeys are not active ya'll r a thing of the past...ur crew dosnt exist anymor...loser haha
KHAGAXG

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Feb 20, 2013
desputos wrote:
<quoted text>
f*** ur lame crew...IVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF U DESERT-MONKEYS OUT GANGBANGING...UR LAME CREW MITE AS WELL B CLIQUED UP WITH KHAKAS..IVE ONLY HERD ABOUT U LAMES ON THIS WEBSITE LOL...LAME NETBANGERS
haha....that's y they clicked up wit the nutt saks .....KANT HANG ...PUSS JUST LIKE U
KHAGAXG

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Feb 20, 2013
CEEDUBAYY wrote:
F * C K K H A K A S !!
is that right....Aight... U POST ON LA ST..... GOTTCHA BITCH...AND UR HOMIE ON WALNUT IN THE TRUCK.... KLICK KLACK.....u lames ain't wit the bizzness
BOLEN

Addison, TX

#38 Feb 21, 2013
DeSmaDre!GangA!FcK CheeSe,FcK KhA!u VaToS GeT FcKeD n By ChEeSeBaLlS!!!.shoUtS to.SoLo SWiFtS LiL G BuCkWhEAt BoUnCe!DeSMadRoSo GaNg! Can't StOp WaT u Can't SeE!
KHA SensitiveNeedsY GANG

West Covina, CA

#39 Feb 21, 2013
KHAGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>haha....that's y they clicked up wit the nutt saks .....KANT HANG ...PUSS JUST LIKE U
jaja....thats y u lames 69 with foos from flores and drink every drip off a west covina weiner jajajajja...u cheat on ur boyfrends from flores with ur othr boyfrends from basset jajajaja....LOOK CHECK THIS LINK OUT LMFAO.....THESE R SUM OF THE KHAKAS...LOL...ALL I DID WAS GOOGLE "KHA GANG" AND THIS CAME UP--- http://www.myspace.com/kingofkingsklumzy/phot... ----- LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND THE KHAKAS R AT A HOUSE PARTY PROBALLY WITH DEEPHOUSE BUMPING IN THE BACKGROUND LOL...THEY PLUCKED THER EYEBROWS AND R WEARING CLOTHES THER PARENTS BOT THEM FROM JC PENNY LOL..."KING KLUMZY" DIDNT HE SNITCH ON 1 U KAKERAS?
Belford

Menifee, CA

#40 Feb 21, 2013
BOLEN wrote:
DeSmaDre!GangA!FcK CheeSe,FcK KhA!u VaToS GeT FcKeD n By ChEeSeBaLlS!!!.shoUtS to.SoLo SWiFtS LiL G BuCkWhEAt BoUnCe!DeSMadRoSo GaNg! Can't StOp WaT u Can't SeE!
I see said the blind man
CEEDUBAYY

Santa Ana, CA

#41 Feb 21, 2013
KHAGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>is that right....Aight... U POST ON LA ST..... GOTTCHA BITCH...AND UR HOMIE ON WALNUT IN THE TRUCK.... KLICK KLACK.....u lames ain't wit the bizzness
WALNUT STREETERS! F*CK YOU LOPS...B*tchmade khaka you ain't about shit but netbanging...
BOLEN

Addison, TX

#42 Feb 21, 2013
DeSmAdReX3!Bp!SgV!fCk QuEsOs!grIpinG KHa WeEsO!FaGs!.DeSmAdRosO!GaNg!.R .I.P.CaSpeR sHoRtDoGg!
KHAGAXG

Calabasas, CA

#43 Feb 21, 2013
CEEDUBAYY wrote:
<quoted text>
WALNUT STREETERS! F*CK YOU LOPS...B*tchmade khaka you ain't about shit but netbanging...
Aight puss I got u.......see were u stand!!!!
KHAGAXG

Calabasas, CA

#44 Feb 21, 2013
CEEDUBAYY wrote:
<quoted text>
fack clock &Weenie Addicts
KHAGAXG

Calabasas, CA

#45 Feb 21, 2013
KHA SensitiveNeedsY GANG wrote:
<quoted text>
jaja....thats y u lames 69 with foos from flores and drink every drip off a west covina weiner jajajajja...u cheat on ur boyfrends from flores with ur othr boyfrends from basset jajajaja....LOOK CHECK THIS LINK OUT LMFAO.....THESE R SUM OF THE KHAKAS...LOL...ALL I DID WAS GOOGLE "KHA GANG" AND THIS CAME UP--- http://www.myspace.com/kingofkingsklumzy/phot... ----- LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND THE KHAKAS R AT A HOUSE PARTY PROBALLY WITH DEEPHOUSE BUMPING IN THE BACKGROUND LOL...THEY PLUCKED THER EYEBROWS AND R WEARING CLOTHES THER PARENTS BOT THEM FROM JC PENNY LOL..."KING KLUMZY" DIDNT HE SNITCH ON 1 U KAKERAS?
and wat u do...SNITCH...... is that a full time job u bitch
Ese Rey shady

Fontana, CA

#46 Feb 21, 2013
U dumb net banger don't no nu thing but to run ur Lavias like a soka it's kings gang running da set homies we stay putting down da quesos n nortortas
CEEDUBAYY

Fontana, CA

#47 Feb 21, 2013
Ese Rey shady wrote:
U dumb net banger don't no nu thing but to run ur Lavias like a soka it's kings gang running da set homies we stay putting down da quesos n nortortas
F*cken b*tch boys,you foos don't run sh*t..only running I see is when you schmucks get rolled up on,it's like your practicing for a marathon...
khaids tagging crew

West Covina, CA

#48 Feb 21, 2013
KHAGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>and wat u do...SNITCH...... is that a full time job u bitch
jajajajajajaja didnt this "klumzy" snitch? ur a weenie...u got nuthin to say ...stop leaving lame replys jus cuz u trying to hav the last word like ur b!tch homie "virus" jajajajajaja...u getting all butthurt over this link jajajajajajaja http://www.myspace.com/kingofkingsklumzy/phot... ----- jajajajajaja, ur lame homie all the way on the left wearing black is throwing up ur lame crew jajajajajajaja...y r ur lame homies wearing dogtags around ther necks lol they aint no marines theyr coward burger kings lmao
los reyes de hamburguesas

West Covina, CA

#49 Feb 21, 2013
Ese Rey shady wrote:
yea sure netbanger...you a B!TCH...how r u gunna brag about the quesos & nutstains...theyr both lame(especially the youngsters)...and theyv both punked u khakas so bad that u had to use the strap cuz u aint strong enough and u no thats true perrita..stop denying it jus like u deny ur dead homies jus cuz they got cot on the slip and r resting in MY piss like "snacks" and "jose perez" jajajajajajajaja...btw i really did take a masa on ur dead homie snacks' grave jajajajajajajajaja
LAsT LAUGH

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Feb 22, 2013
los reyes de hamburguesas wrote:
<quoted text>
yea sure netbanger...you a B!TCH...how r u gunna brag about the quesos & nutstains...theyr both lame(especially the youngsters)...and theyv both punked u khakas so bad that u had to use the strap cuz u aint strong enough and u no thats true perrita..stop denying it jus like u deny ur dead homies jus cuz they got cot on the slip and r resting in MY piss like "snacks" and "jose perez" jajajajajajajaja...btw i really did take a masa on ur dead homie snacks' grave jajajajajajajajaja
u FEEL ME
BOLEN

Addison, TX

#55 Feb 22, 2013
FcK aLl yUo leVaS!DeSmaDre!
LAsT LAUGH

Downey, CA

#57 Feb 22, 2013
No faaaaaaaah Q

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Jeff Driskel 27,594
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Bucketeers 7,967
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 1 hr hitsquad1456788 1,732
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 2 hr REDNECK 38
Medical facility on Hacienda Blvd Hacienda 3 hr Unknown 1
Do you approve of Grace Napolitano as Represent... (May '12) 3 hr Yg 3
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr REDNECK 5,024

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 10:09AM PDT

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Jobs

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info