El Monte street gang is one the area's largest, oldest

As cops led a man away who was kicked in the head by an officer and arrested after a long police chase Wednesday, one big word could be seen tattooed across his neck: FLORES. Full Story
Fed up

Hayward, CA

#308 Dec 19, 2011
Where is el monte Hayes set? And where does Sam Moreno live?
MONTEstoner

Whittier, CA

#309 Jan 19, 2012
SS-TBZX3gang wrote:
wuts up Gs? im moving to snort (north) el monte soon... ima get my hood started there. Xuck la chorencia!
U fools r weak buk the ratz. We smashed u punx in bgardens. El Monte... NTSclique...
NS EM 13

San Bernardino, CA

#310 Feb 10, 2012
SS-TBZX3gang wrote:
wuts up Gs? im moving to snort (north) el monte soon... ima get my hood started there. Xuck la chorencia!
puro!!! north side el monte lil locotes gang pocos pero locos! EL PINCHE LARGO E QUE PUTOS!!!!!!!!
NS EM 13

San Bernardino, CA

#311 Feb 10, 2012
PURO!!!! NORTH SIDE EL MONTE 13 LIL LOCOTES !!!!! SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS !!!!!! SOY EL LARGO NSM!!!!!!!!!! F MAFLORAS !!!!!!
EFF GANG

United States

#312 Feb 24, 2012
AQU1 PARA LA EFE CITY OF MONTE ..
U FOOS JUST HATING CAUSE MY VARRIO IS WICKED EMFLORES AND IT DONT STOP
BIG SOLO EMHS TLS

San Angelo, TX

#315 Sep 26, 2012
CITY OF EL MONTE wrote:
What are you "TONTO" from monfloras. Maybe you have not been around long enough leva. Are you a young pendejo that just got jumped in? Maybe you need to ask one of your homies about the "NORTH SIDE MONTE Lil Locos".
thats rigth loco tell that leva how it is.....yours trully....BIG SOLO EL MONTE HAYES TLS.
BIG SOLO EMHS TLS

San Angelo, TX

#316 Sep 26, 2012
Fed up wrote:
Where is el monte Hayes set? And where does Sam Moreno live?
WE ARE IN YOUR BACK YARD ESE DRINKING YOUR PISTO AND SMOKING YOUR YESCA...YOU NEVER KNOW MAY BE WITH YOUR HAYNA RIGTH NOW...LOL..YOURS TRULLY BIG SOLO EL MONTE HAYES TLS
BIG SOLO EMHS TLS

San Angelo, TX

#317 Sep 29, 2012
CITY OF EL MONTE wrote:
What are you "TONTO" from monfloras. Maybe you have not been around long enough leva. Are you a young pendejo that just got jumped in? Maybe you need to ask one of your homies about the "NORTH SIDE MONTE Lil Locos".
THATS RIGTH HOMIE TELL THAT CHAVALA HOW IT IS IN MONTE CITY,SOUNDS LIKE THAT VATO NEEDS A CALENTADA F@@KNG CHAPETE....IF HE WAS SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT THAT BACK IN THE 90S HE BE RIP.....YOURS TRUELLY....BIG SOLO EL MONTE HAYES TLS..CRAZY 90S
ACHE ESE GANG

San Angelo, TX

#318 Sep 29, 2012
EFF GANG wrote:
AQU1 PARA LA EFE CITY OF MONTE ..
U FOOS JUST HATING CAUSE MY VARRIO IS WICKED EMFLORES AND IT DONT STOP
WHATEVER U DONT KNOW WHAT WICKED IS,RETARDED MAYBE..LOL...AQUI PARA VARRIO ACHE E$E TLS GANG CHAPETE
NSBPGANG

Whittier, CA

#319 Oct 3, 2012
VARRIO NSBP GANG DON'T STOP WON'T STOP
ACHE ESE GANG

San Angelo, TX

#320 Oct 8, 2012
peligro wrote:
emf tms zamora park to the fullest
el monte hayes tls medina court leva
Smalls is no good

Montebello, CA

#322 Nov 12, 2012
Talking about coming up off own homies cause the mierdad made him scandolous
Julian

United States

#323 Jan 21, 2013
Does anybody know anything about El Monte Flores from 1975? I need help with something.

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#324 Jan 22, 2013
Wow, never a bigger group of losers in one spot. Just the bottom of the gene pool.
YWNK

Azusa, CA

#325 May 18, 2013
YOUR WALLZ NEXT KREW
PUENTE X3 GANG

La Puente, CA

#326 May 20, 2013
F*ck EggMcMuffin's! This is Puente13Gang The S.G.V'S deepest Varrio. Rest in Puente homie "JOKES" From that EAST-SIDE-PUENTE-CLICK.
Die dirtbags die

Los Angeles, CA

#328 May 20, 2013
PUENTE X3 GANG wrote:
F*ck EggMcMuffin's! This is Puente13Gang The S.G.V'S deepest Varrio. Rest in Puente homie "JOKES" From that EAST-SIDE-PUENTE-CLICK.
S.G.V.(sweet gay vergas)
He's fertilizing my vegetables. Hahaha
EarnYourStripes

Los Angeles, CA

#330 Oct 23, 2013
El Monte police have released a photo of an 18-year- old EMF gang member suspected of raping a female college student working as a  convenience store cashier.
   The rape occurred Saturday night when the victim was closing the store,  El Monte police Detective David Avalos said. Joseph Leo Amaya blocked the exit, and  dragged her to the rear of the store where he raped her.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...
varrio el montes

United States

#333 Feb 11, 2014
Emfx3
tellinitlikeitis

United States

#334 Feb 12, 2014
Lollollollollol
EarnYourStripes wrote:
El Monte police have released a photo of an 18-year- old EMF gang member suspected of raping a female college student working as a  convenience store cashier.
   The rape occurred Saturday night when the victim was closing the store,  El Monte police Detective David Avalos said. Joseph Leo Amaya blocked the exit, and  dragged her to the rear of the store where he raped her.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 59 min Brew In 28,505
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr davis 5,303
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 14 hr NOGALES Aves 1,763
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 14 hr O TOWN 1,137
Keeping La Mirada Cool (Dec '09) 16 hr oiny 10
La Mirada residential fire causes $10,000 damage Sat infirmer 3
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) Fri happy 8

Winter Storm Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at December 28 at 1:27PM PST

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:31 pm PST