Armed man robs check-cashing firm

Armed man robs check-cashing firm

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

“LaMiradaLinks.co m”

Since: Jun 07

La Mirada

#1 Jun 18, 2007
SANTA FE SPRINGS - An armed robber escaped with an undisclosed amount of money after holding up a check-cashing business, police said.

Whittier police, who patrol Santa Fe Springs under a contract, were sent to Check Into Cash, 15907 Valley View Ave., at about 6 p.m. Thursday, after a silent alarm was activated at the business, police Sgt. Carlos Solorza said.

The robber had a handgun tucked into his belt. He ordered employees into a restroom before fleeing.

The man was described as Latino, about 40 years old, 5feet, 9 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds. He wore a white T-shirt and blue pants, Solorza said.

No one was injured, he added.
===
LaMiradaLinks.com
Buddy

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2013
From what I understand, his pants were exceptionally blue. He cut quite a figure, and his hair was perfectly coiffed. In a word, he was dressed to kill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr Just saying 7,823
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr The Phartss 32,832
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 23 hr Buster 23
News 2 Dead After Car Slams Into Tree In Fullerton Sun davy 4
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Mar 26 Lol 4,531
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Dec '16 TalCeck Thize Mul... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages