Vijay Singhal Corrupt City Manager CA...

Vijay Singhal Corrupt City Manager CANT HIDE

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Goat Herd

Murrieta, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Hi Vijay Im going to send this video to all your friends. Everyone is going to know how corrupt you are if they dont already know. You are a stupid goat herder. You dont do corrupt things because you have to do them. You do corruption because you like it. When people see your face they will think of corruption. You are available on the worldwide web. So you cannot hide from the videos wherever you go or whatever you do. Even if you go back to the mountains of afghanistan to do Goat Herding everyone in the tribe can still see you on the youtube. We are tired of your stupid corruption and illegal things. If you change your name and identity I will tell Greg Tuttle what is your new information so he can update the youtube with your new name and identity. You cannot hide Vijay Singal. The youtubes capture your face. I can only suggest face transplant surgery maybe? They have this in Cuba for leaders of drug cartels to hide their identity. I suggest you do it anyway since your so brown and ugly. Has anyone else noticed Vijay's hair keeps changing colors? Does he do Just For Men Commercials?
Goat Herder

Murrieta, CA

#2 Nov 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 27 min lmsa 9,862
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 50 min Trojan 34,441
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) 5 hr Machete 12
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... 19 hr tellinitlikeitis 2
News Canyon Fire 2 containment at 75 percent; assist... Wed marg 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Oct 6 Guest 4,552
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages