Buena Park Man, 45, Accused In 15-Yea...

Buena Park Man, 45, Accused In 15-Year-Old Girl's Fatal Meth Overdose

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Buena Park Man, 45, Accused In 15-Year-Old Girl's Fatal Meth Overdose. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Police in Buena Park have announced the arrest of a 45-year-old man they say supplied a 15-year-old girl with a fatal amount of methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Long Beach, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2013
He is the scum of the earth, the DA needs to talk to me . He is a cradle robbing low life.
How he has got away with everything up to this point is beyond me. Damn him to hell all though that would be to good for him!!!!!
bp bill

Saint James, NY

#2 May 10, 2015
Well, BPPD employs a whole bunch of scums, starting with Todd Franssen. I wonder what happened to Dickective Rick "Dick" Pino??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,751
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 10,919
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 2 hr 567LMssd 91
News Border wall built in 1990s cut illegal immigrat... 5 hr Samuel Adams 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Andre Quintero as Mayor? (Oct '11) Sat Theolona Ranger 30
What is it like to live in La Jolla? (Dec '08) Mar 16 Anonymous 11
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages