Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Several threads have stated that James Hunley, aka Car Parker, is a convicted felon.

Is he? He posted himself about his arrest and subsequent restraining order, but is there a felony conviction? Should the community be concerned about his presence near schools, playgrounds or small children?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

What is the felony conviction about James Hunley? You're always so quick to lay out other people's business in made up detail, why not be honest about your own record?
Oh Tweety Bird

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Let's talk about your arrest for drunk in public and your disgusting photo with your Ups outfit.
Oh lets not forget your family history about daddy arrested for murder do you really want to go there. You and your family are dirt bags.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Talk about Bejarano's arrest that was thrown out with no charges filed and your CONVICTION. Or did you forget to follow that part?

Halloween costumes are sometimes offending to others. Some find it simply funny.
Oh Tweety Bird

Mecca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

The costume in questioned is something a sick and perverted person would do such as you benejerk.
We don't need you or your sick twisted mind. We know your daddy hates cops he got caught taking illegal money and he was accused of murder what a family tree oh and let's not forget your brother caught stealing yearbooks or have you tried to forget your sick families past.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

I would like to donate to the Paul Bejarano Foundation. But I cant find any information on it.

Was this a scam
Thats Funny

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Car Parker wrote:
I would like to donate to the Paul Bejarano Foundation. But I cant find any information on it.
Was this a scam
That's because there is none the daddy started one to pay for funeral costs and bank the rest of the money. The bejarano family has not donated to another charity since they started it. This family is just like the Lozanos and Garcias all
CRAP.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Thats Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there is none the daddy started one to pay for funeral costs and bank the rest of the money. The bejarano family has not donated to another charity since they started it. This family is just like the Lozanos and Garcias all
CRAP.
Shut up. You mean to tell me that they scammed people out of money in the name of their son who committed suicide.

That is so Bejarano.

I think I will look into this.
Barker whats up

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up. You mean to tell me that they scammed people out of money in the name of their son who committed suicide.
That is so Bejarano.
I think I will look into this.
Barker, I don't like you. I am not AB. You're an A-hole. You're a punk. Want something with me. Say so. You got it.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

Barker whats up wrote:
<quoted text>Barker, I don't like you. I am not AB. You're an A-hole. You're a punk. Want something with me. Say so. You got it.
I don't want anything from some one who tells the world that he shaves his asss and likes chorizo sliders gives condoms and cigarets to underage girls, has pedophile thoughts, and is drunk half his life.

I don't know why your pissed at me. You posted in your own words.

Put the bottle down and Get some help Anthony. And lay off of those chorizo sliders before you choke.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Barker whats up wrote:
<quoted text>Barker, I don't like you. I am not AB. You're an A-hole. You're a punk. Want something with me. Say so. You got it.
Who are you. I need this information to respond to your question.

You are asking if I Want something with you. Like what a romp under the sheets.

If your A B the answer is Hell no

If you are Monica the answer is Hell yes
Barker whats up

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you. I need this information to respond to your question.
You are asking if I Want something with you. Like what a romp under the sheets.
If your A B the answer is Hell no
If you are Monica the answer is Hell yes
I'm a guy peaches. You want to tante me. Cool, I know who are sweetcakes. And you'll know how I am when it best suits me. It may not necessarily you. Does this sound like I'm talking shit barker? Maybe. huh. You called it. You'll find out.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Barker whats up wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a guy peaches. You want to tante me. Cool, I know who are sweetcakes. And you'll know how I am when it best suits me. It may not necessarily you. Does this sound like I'm talking shit barker? Maybe. huh. You called it. You'll find out.
You say your a guy. What kind of guy would call another guy PEACHES. This must be A J B

Your the one who wanted me to talk. Now you don't want me to talk. Please put the bottle down and get some help.
Thats Funny

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Barker whats up wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a guy peaches. You want to tante me. Cool, I know who are sweetcakes. And you'll know how I am when it best suits me. It may not necessarily you. Does this sound like I'm talking shit barker? Maybe. huh. You called it. You'll find out.
So choke your chicken Bejarano your now making cheap threats on the blogs. I don't think that is very professional for even an ambulance chasing attorney. It's ok we know already you and your family are all losers. Please save your cheap threats for someone who would actually believe you. I wonder does that go under terrorists threats I bet BPPD would love to arrest you one more time for old time sake. Please blog away.
too funny

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

I think it's a riot that you assume any and every poster is Bejarano.
Barker whats up

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Thats Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
So choke your chicken Bejarano your now making cheap threats on the blogs. I don't think that is very professional for even an ambulance chasing attorney. It's ok we know already you and your family are all losers. Please save your cheap threats for someone who would actually believe you. I wonder does that go under terrorists threats I bet BPPD would love to arrest you one more time for old time sake. Please blog away.
Cheap threats? What threats? By the way bumkin I'm not AB. But yea, I think one day seeing you again would be cool.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Barker whats up wrote:
<quoted text>Cheap threats? What threats? By the way bumkin I'm not AB. But yea, I think one day seeing you again would be cool.
Monica sweety its over I don't want to see you any more. Deal with it.
Barker whats up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica sweety its over I don't want to see you any more. Deal with it.
You crazy dumb shit. Monica, wouldn't want no ugly Quack head fwck like you. But Like I said bonehead, it would be good to see you, probably we will, no threat.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Hey Anthony Bejarano I am not afraid of you. So HOBO your ass over here and I will pay your way home.

I took your earlier post as a threat. Remember you have an I P address. Idiot
Thats Funny

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Car Parker wrote:
Hey Anthony Bejarano I am not afraid of you. So HOBO your ass over here and I will pay your way home.
I took your earlier post as a threat. Remember you have an I P address. Idiot
You have to remember choke your chicken isn't the brightest bulb in East LA. In fact the whole family isn't that bright dad arrested for murder and benejerk gets arrested for drunk in public and the list goes on like receiving illegal monies from school district also. The old apple doesn't fall from the tree there. I think a letter to his firm is truly needed to let them see he is not a good representative for his law firm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of186
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 9:55AM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE