mommy

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Feb 2, 2012
Do The Right Thing wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid Idiot You Don't Make Any Damn Sense!!!
As for me, I will report anybody that pisses me off if they are doing something illegal that endangers the public and if it causes people to lose money. Don't let me see any crap that may cause problems for anybody 'cause I'll turn your ass in.
I agree with him you just do you and dnt get involved in others people business! Don't be a snitch homie.that's it!
FX4T

La Habra, CA

#28 Aug 14, 2012
What??? Funny! I went on a bike ride just before midnight in that area! It seems safe to me! Bunch of cowards! Illegals!!! Ha!!! If they are Brown, oh they got to be illegal! Stupid, research who is really here illegal! Dumby!!!
Victims Rights wrote:
La Puente, California needs I.C.E. out there to clean up the drug and gang activity by the illegals. Many illegal alien gangs in that vicinity. The place is a war zone between Bassett and La Puente gangs. It's an acutul War Zone! La Puente city can't conrol it anymore, it's out of their hands. The gangs are running the place. This violent activity needs to stop. La Puente is having killings everyday and there is no end in sight.
GEEOHHDEES

Claremont, CA

#30 Dec 31, 2012
POMONA GODSKREW...
NORTHEAST L.A TO POMONA GRAFF OR DIE SQUAD....
GROUP OF DANK SMOKERS!!
bwood

Modesto, CA

#31 Jan 24, 2013
too much bs wrote:
I.C.E. is Immigration and customs enforcement and this would not help! Most of the young people running around killing each other are U.S. citizens who were raised with shitty ass parents. I have lived here all my life and they are the worst crap ever! Like all cholos, alone their the biggest bitches but in groups they feel powerful! To get rid of this problem we first must start removing children from gang members because they end up turning into their parents, worthless pieces of shit! Thats the way to remove this problem1
these gangs will Always bee there big blackwoodstreet
SALAS

San Bruno, CA

#32 Feb 26, 2013
casketkiller wrote:
F**K CASKET ALL YOU PUT0S CAN CHUPA A BIG VALLA ESE
LOL,

I dare you to take a flight to North Korea, Iran etc etc and act this way you'll be hung in 1 day.
jay

Santa Ana, CA

#33 Mar 28, 2013
Do any of u have a job??? Too much time on ur hands,get a life.it is what it is ,stop crying..live ir life
PUENTERO

Modesto, CA

#34 Mar 31, 2013
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO wrote:
VARRIO LITTLE HILL GANGSTERS RIFA SAN GABRIEL VALLEY MOST HATED..QVO TO THE HOMIES FROM BASSETT GRANDE..F*CK ALL PEANUTS CLICKS
:.........U f@cking LEMON HEAD GAYS UR PISAS AIN'T NO NEIGHBORHOOD A BUNCH OF BORDER BROTHERS THAT STILL WEAR SOLOS AND BEN DAVIS ....... LL BLAST ALL U LAME HINAS....
Manuel

Santa Ana, CA

#35 Apr 29, 2013
Gangs have been in La Puente/Bassett since the late 1940's and their not illegal gangs. they are displaced Mexican-American youth. probably the same kids that your own kids see at parties or the mall, etc.. Who comes up with these stupid terms like "illegal gangs". It would help knowing a little bit about the history of the area before making stupid statements like that. If all you are thinking about is your property values and living in a lily white community, then you picked the wrong neighborhood. I was raised in La Puente leaving LA at a young age. Gangs have always been a fact of life in Los Angeles County and especially the San Gabriel Valley. Neighboring cities like Baldwin Park, West Covina, Valinda, El Monte...they all have gang activity. Try volunteering or being a mentor to a young kid from a broken home and be part of the solution instead of crying about your gang-infested community. I got news for you, it's always been this way. Where have your been?
Manuel

Santa Ana, CA

#36 Apr 29, 2013
jay wrote:
Do any of u have a job??? Too much time on ur hands,get a life.it is what it is ,stop crying..live ir life
this is their life Einstein
suspect1 vBGr

United States

#37 May 8, 2013
BIG! pk!
Pen Pal

United States

#38 May 9, 2013
This thread should be renamed to WAR ZONE BETWEEN BASSETT AND LA PUENTE WET-BACKS. Face it, La Puente's past and current council members accept these illegal crimminals into La Puente and ignore the fact that they with the help of council members have made the area look and feel lik TJ. Let's get our city back...Call ICE on each and every illegal including the wet back council members.
PUENTE X3 GANG

La Puente, CA

#39 May 21, 2013
suspect1 vBGr wrote:
BIG! pk!
F*ck casket's! You chavala's from casket's are not even around on the street's no more bunch of b*tch'es! This is that one and only P13 Gang saying "F*ck all my enemiga's"!. Rest in PUENTE homie Tony(A.K.A JOKER)from that EAST SIDE PUENTE CLICK. You'll never be forgotten homie. BRIDGETOWN till my day's are up.
v KIXGS HAV ARRIV3D 13

Baldwin Park, CA

#40 Jul 25, 2013
kayz till the last dayz kayster all dayster we stay above the rest
putting bullets thru any cheeseball nutstain pnut palomas chest
everybodys afraid of us we smash on both sides kings gang is the best
90% of my homies that got busted took a plea bargain and confessed
now there are some of us kings in the witness protection program never going anywhere without a bulletproof vest
my homeboy ronny prado's baby momma been cheating on him now hes depressed
he couldnt help but punch holes in his walls when he came out positive on his hiv test
shouts out to klevers primo p-nut and his hood west covina 13 kays klika, shouts out to basset, and the homies from monte flores u foo's r the best!!!

dedicated to my dead homie "snacks" aka christopher angel rodriguez & all the other kings which is at least 6 that went out banging for that kay gang
i_remember

United States

#42 Aug 18, 2013
F**k kha! Lame wannabe hood. Go finish sucking wet cochina cock leva. While Ur at at suck a casket and a maflora cock too leva. Bridge all day!,
pk rocket

Charlotte, NC

#43 Nov 21, 2013
If you sit down and watch the statistic there. Isn't a hole lot of victims. who are innocent we as gang members. Have nothing against. Society or our community we would happily defend and protect the residents of any and all sexual predators , brake ins theft robberys and thing against kids and women and the elderly we ain't bad people
bwstjuju

United States

#44 Dec 15, 2013
All YOU BUSTERS SIT DOWN BLACKWOOD ST COMIN THRU YA TOWN FK CASKETS AND THE REST OF U LAMES! FREE HUES DOPEY YNGSTER JUST TO NAME A FEW
listo

San Bernardino, CA

#45 Jan 9, 2014
maybe its need sniching bst
Former Bassett resident

Vacaville, CA

#46 Feb 17, 2014
I have two older brother that grew up in the Bassett Grande Gang in the late 70's, My mother did not want her youngest son to follow in their footsteps, so she and all the mother in our neighborhood had lunch together and requested the LA Sheriffs to Help, they reached out to the Older former run down Gang members to run a little league system at Bassett Park on Vineland. The gym stood open later with a Sheriffs car in the parking lot, they provided after school lunches to all the boys from age 8 to 17, they provided a football camp, baseball camp, basketball, they purchased pool tables. I grew up with fifteen boys in my neighborhood, our age range were no more than two years apart. We were the prime age and group for the gangs to recruit, but we were all too busy having fun, being boys playing sports all day everyday seven days a week from 8am to midnight. The one constant thing was a Sheriffs car in front and parked on Temple waiting. Waiting for what we never knew, but they were our friends, the Gang members left us alone, this went on for years. As for all Fifteen of my friends we all graduated from HS on Time! And moved onto higher learning, Not one, NOT ONE! Of Us ever enter any La Puente/Bassett gang. All because of the action of a few good women, my mother and her friends. Today, all Fifteen of us are father & Husbands and respected people in our current communities. Don’t Give in, giving in is for the weak, gang members have given in, they have turned in their man cards to have someone else tell them what to do.“Weakness and the lack of strength” should be there model!!!
lp citizen

Baldwin Park, CA

#48 Apr 25, 2014
Gangs are stupid.
Johnny Law

Sacramento, CA

#49 May 31, 2014
"Former Bassett Resident" had the most intelligent thing to say on this entire post. Unfortunately, I believe we have gone beyond the point of no return. Gang prevention starts in the family so when the family is comprised of gang members, guess what they produce? More low life, worthless gang members. I'm sitting here right now looking out my window at work, watching a bunch of gang members play handball, posturing, doing burpees, etc. Not one has a future that's worth a damn. It's not even sad any more. It's just pathetic. The best thing anyone can do is move out of the sh!t hole, gang infested areas before it's too late. Once one of your children gets shot riding their bike to school, it's too late to turn back. Get out while you can. There are lots of wonderful rural areas to raise your kids in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 28,265
Carrillo and Pacheco Stealing City Revenue 8 hr Facts 1
When is Pacheco Getting a REAL JOB 9 hr Facts 3
Flying with police: Pomona boy, 8, gets wish to... (Jun '10) 9 hr pomonaboy 7
no more sunday blues jam at the imperial strip ... (Aug '09) 20 hr TedWya 6
Street Sweeping (Apr '10) 20 hr thecack 15
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Thu davis 5,199

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match