Irwindale Police Lieutenant Mario Cam...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rock solid

Glendora, CA

#42 Sep 5, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
I did not get run out of town. I am watching things very closely
so did they or didn't they? In one post they didn't. But in the one above, you lead the reader to believe they did? You're confusing.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

#43 Sep 5, 2013
Hey Rock solid why didn't you step up and report the embezzlers. Oh that's right they didn't tell you fools that they were partying on your money.
Rock solid

Glendora, CA

#44 Sep 5, 2013
But you contradict yourself. Did they or did they not run you out of town ?
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

#45 Sep 5, 2013
Absolutely not You idiot. I still have a storage yard in Irwindale. Just because I was forced / paid to relocate to a different address doesn't mean I was run out of town. Soften up that rock solid brain tissue so you can comprehend what is said.

I have a better idea. how about trying to stay on subject.
Rock solid

Glendora, CA

#46 Sep 5, 2013
Stay on topic? You are the one that changed the topic from Camacho to Breceda. You sit changed the topic. And for the issue of being run out, in your words, "forced / paid", the word force means not voluntary. Hense, you were run out.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

#47 Sep 5, 2013
You can tell you are a Breceda supporter. that says a lot. I was forced and paid to relocate from one address in Irwindale to another address in Irwindale

Hence. I am still in Irwindale.

Are you going to visit him in jail. I am
Car Barker

West Covina, CA

#48 Sep 6, 2013
He is at Sal Hernandez' house/junk yard on Azusa Canyon Road. Visit who in jail? Camacho, cause I know your not talking about Mr. Breceda. He is going nowhere dummy. Open your eyes, but don't smell your own breath because it will knock you out Mrs. Hunley.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

#49 Sep 6, 2013
Time will tell,, Time will tell,,
I say Your brain is rock solid if you think its O K to embezzle money from the citizens you serve.

Camacho is not going to jail because he committed no crime. It is not illegal to give excepted money and gifts and free rent to an adult.

I am talking about Breceda. He is going to jail.

Oh And I am legally on Alpha street.

So soak that rock so your brain tissue can soften up.
Car Barker

Glendale, CA

#50 Sep 7, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Time will tell,, Time will tell,,
I say Your brain is rock solid if you think its O K to embezzle money from the citizens you serve.
Camacho is not going to jail because he committed no crime. It is not illegal to give excepted money and gifts and free rent to an adult.
I am talking about Breceda. He is going to jail.
Oh And I am legally on Alpha street.
So soak that rock so your brain tissue can soften up.
"Breceda is not going to jail because he commited no crime. It is not illegal to give excepted money and gifts and free rent to an adult."
Woop There It Is

United States

#51 Sep 9, 2013
A special thanks to Irwindale Police Lieutenant Mario Camacho for victimizing your employees and costing the city millions of dollars. You are a douche bag.
Woop There It Is

United States

#52 Sep 10, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
I did not get run out of town. I am watching things very closely
Are you watching them as closely as you were watching that little girl undress in her room. The time you were reported to the police......you sicko. You should be a sex registrant and not allowed to roam around society with normal people...Mr. Car Parker Molester. The funny thing is you talk about committing crimes...you should know first hand about that
Sleepy in West Covina

Irvine, CA

#53 Sep 10, 2013
Did I hear a duck quack?
Sleepy in West Covina

Irvine, CA

#54 Sep 10, 2013
Also contracting with the Sheriff would solve a lot of problems.
Yes, the Sheriff has its own problems, but the feds are cleaning house there.
New Sheriff's brass will clean things up real fast!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Lmsa 11,459
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 35,930
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) Mon Oliver Jcat 63
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) Mon Freeman 60
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages