What A Bunch Of Dummies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Hey dumb Ass....he must be giving you a dog bone or paying for your trans-gender surgery to protect his fat ass. That's how you must be getting all your inside information on the city and their employees. It's funny how you are quick to judge others, but when reading these blogs you protect Mario Camacho and Dennis Smith every single time. Writing is on the wall dummy. They both should take responsibility for their lack of leadership, and for their lack of protecting our community from these pervert predators. But no, they just wanted to turn the other way. Go jack off in your buddy Sal Hernandez' mouth as he slaps your ass.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

why don't you tell us what crime was committed.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

PC 243.4
Sexual battery can be either misdemeanor or
felony sexual battery. Felony penalties may apply if the alleged victim:

was unaware of the nature of the act because s/he was fraudulently convinced that the touching was for professional purposes (like, for example, medical or therapeutic purposes),

was unlawfully restrained,

was institutionalized and either medically incapacitated or seriously disabled, or

was forced to masturbate or touch one of your intimate parts ... or the intimate part of another person ... under any of the above circumstances.2

Here are some examples of misdemeanor sexual assault:

Intentionally fondling a female stranger's breast without permission, or

Putting your hands on someone else's buttocks without first obtaining consent to do so.

And here are some examples of felony sexual assault:

Holding someone down while you unbutton their pants and put your hand inside their underwear,

A male therapist convincing his patient that she should allow him to fondle her bare breast in order to overcome her sexual inhibitions, and

Convincing an institutionalized mentally ill person to masturbate in front of you.

ok Brain dead which one applies.
What A Bunch Of Dummies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Hey idiot, did you actually read what you posted dumbass. You answered your own question. And I guess you font deny being paid for your stupid comments.

Sexual assaults by officials acting under color of law can happen in jails, during traffic stops, or in other settings where officials might use their position of authority to coerce an individual into sexual compliance. The compliance is generally gained because of a threat of an official action against the person if he or she doesn’t comply.

Duh...you are stupider than you look. I'm sure your parents are ashamed to call you their son.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

So you cant tell me what applies in this case. She was over 18 and she excepted his advances. she enjoyed gifts and money and moved in to his condo.

Lovers break up when new boy friend shows up.

Tell us why this is not just a civil action.

You are the stupid one.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

PC 243.4

Oh I get it she was unaware of the nature of the act because s/he was fraudulently convinced that the touching was for professional purposes (like, for example, medical or therapeutic purposes),

Oh wait a minute maybe she was unlawfully restrained,

Or maybe she was institutionalized and either medically incapacitated or seriously disabled, or

maybe she was forced to masturbate or touch one of your intimate parts ... or the intimate part of another person.

Or maybe she moved into his house and while dating he was Intentionally fondling a female stranger's breast without permission, or maybe he was

Putting his hands on her buttocks without first obtaining consent to do so.

No I think he was holding her down while he unbutton her pants and put his hand inside her underwear,

Or maybe this cop has an second job as a male therapist and convinced his patient that she should allow him to fondle her bare breast in order to overcome her sexual inhibitions,

No that cant be the case maybe she is a institutionalized mentally ill person and he

Convinced her to masturbate in front of him.

Or maybe , just maybe it was a consenting relationship between two adults in the work place and it didn't work out.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I think she should sue the bastard for not giving her any more money. What nerve that bastard has for not giving her more Jewry and gifts just because she has a new boy friend. And what gives about the bastard evicting her and her new squeeze from his house/love nest.

Bastard or criminal.

what do you think
Car Barker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Car Parker wrote:
PC 243.4
Oh I get it she was unaware of the nature of the act because s/he was fraudulently convinced that the touching was for professional purposes (like, for example, medical or therapeutic purposes),
Oh wait a minute maybe she was unlawfully restrained,
Or maybe she was institutionalized and either medically incapacitated or seriously disabled, or
maybe she was forced to masturbate or touch one of your intimate parts ... or the intimate part of another person.
Or maybe she moved into his house and while dating he was Intentionally fondling a female stranger's breast without permission, or maybe he was
Putting his hands on her buttocks without first obtaining consent to do so.
No I think he was holding her down while he unbutton her pants and put his hand inside her underwear,
Or maybe this cop has an second job as a male therapist and convinced his patient that she should allow him to fondle her bare breast in order to overcome her sexual inhibitions,
No that cant be the case maybe she is a institutionalized mentally ill person and he
Convinced her to masturbate in front of him.
Or maybe , just maybe it was a consenting relationship between two adults in the work place and it didn't work out.
I'm sure it was all of these things YOU STUPID IDIOT
Car Barker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Car Parker wrote:
I think she should sue the bastard for not giving her any more money. What nerve that bastard has for not giving her more Jewry and gifts just because she has a new boy friend. And what gives about the bastard evicting her and her new squeeze from his house/love nest.
Bastard or criminal.
what do you think
My question is answered. You do talk with Mario Camacho and feel the need to defend his actions in order to keep getting inside confidential information on the city employees. You've been caught and the both of you will be exposed. Go tell him that.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Dream on Bitch I have never met Mario Camacho and I don't want to. I wish I did have someone telling me whats going on over there.

So Sherlock tell me how I answered your question.

What a moron you are. You got to be a Breceda cop
Car Barker

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Car Parker wrote:
Dream on Bitch I have never met Mario Camacho and I don't want to. I wish I did have someone telling me whats going on over there.
So Sherlock tell me how I answered your question.
What a moron you are. You got to be a Breceda cop
Ha. Looks like I got under your skin Mrs Hunley. You even used bad words. You are a liar and failed the test, just like your life "A Failure!". And no, I'm not a Breceda Cop just a concerned citizen who does not like dirty cops.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Well your thinking is flawed. With all the shiiit going on in Irwindale and the police department that we don't know about. Don't you think if I had a informant I would have posted more topics. If you were such a concerned citizen why are you not all over Breceda.

It appears that You approve of Breceda embezzling city money. But you have a problem with two consenting adults hooking up. If Camacho's advances were unwanted. She should have sued the city then. Instead she played house.

If you are truly a concerned citizen then you need to focus on getting Breceda out of office.

He has created the atmosphere that the cops can do what ever they want. And that is why the police department is running a muck.

My opinion Chuck Crawford should have become chief after Miranda retired. But Breceda wanted a yes man. If you know any thing You know I am right.

Do you have any idea how much of your money was spent shopping for a Breceda chief.
Car Barker

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Car Parker wrote:
Well your thinking is flawed. With all the shiiit going on in Irwindale and the police department that we don't know about. Don't you think if I had a informant I would have posted more topics. If you were such a concerned citizen why are you not all over Breceda.
It appears that you have a problem with two consenting adults hooking up. If Camacho's advances were unwanted. She should have sued the city then.
He has created the atmosphere that the cops can do what ever they want. And that is why the police department is running a muck.
My opinion Chuck Crawford should have become chief after Miranda retired. But Breceda wanted a yes man.
If you know Irwindale so well, then tell me why a man with no majority vote since 2005 can have so much influence on a Miranda based majority council? looks like some other family is making those decisions you dislike.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

No you are wrong Breceda's agenda has been stalled that's for sure. But what we have is Breceda's lawyer Fred Galante is ill advising Miranda Ortiz and Fuentes. look what happened when I reported that Breceda's mother was ripping off the public. Galante got busy and convinced the council that the city can not do any thing when some one defrauds the city.

So the citizens of Irwindale is paying all but $ 56.00 of her rent even though public records clearly shows she is a business owner.

I will say it again. There is a bunch of fools in Irwindale.
Rock solid

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

If they are a bunch of fools, and those fools ran you out of town, what does that make you?
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

I did not get run out of town. I am watching things very closely
Rock solid

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

They (So called fools) revoke your business license, condem your property and refuse to grant you any further permits or licenses'. Sounds like they ran you out to me.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Your head is rock solid. I have never had a business license in Irwindale. My storage yard was taken by eminent domain and I was handsomely compensated after a long battle with Irwindale idiot attorneys.

It doesn't say much for Galante If I have to teach him about due process. But that is what happened.

Rock solid

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

That's what I heard. Word on the street is that the counsel wanted you out of the city so bad, they would have paid double of what you actually got. But that's just hat I heard from a reliable source.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

You better believe that the council wanted me out of Irwindale. I was the only one with enough balls to reveal the embezzlers.

Think about it. I took down the entire Irwindale government.

City manager Steve Blancarte
Finance director Abe De Deos
Mayor Mark Breceda
Council member Manual Garcis
Council member Rosemary Rameriz

You better believe they wanted me gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 min michael 15,911
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 min Spiked 4,837
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 min Uberboots 200,215
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 4,756
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,611
La Habra Heights City Hall to close half the da... (Dec '13) 5 hr Amused Observer 2
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 6 hr ProblemaS 1,336
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 10 at 1:02PM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE