James Hunley arrested for trespassing

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
tuttles corrupt

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2010
So now we have one of tuttles disciples under arrest. Does that surprise anyone. We now see who really is the corruption.
Really What a Surprise

Pomona, CA

#2 Oct 7, 2010
tuttles corrupt wrote:
So now we have one of tuttles disciples under arrest. Does that surprise anyone. We now see who really is the corruption.
Hey no surprise here when certain policemen are on the take and given orders what do you expect. The corruption within the ranks continue with the city manager running the show. What a pathetic group of city officials who take from the poor and abuse their powers to enforce the illegal ways of certain council people.
Hunley arrest No surprise

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Really What a Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey no surprise here when certain policemen are on the take and given orders what do you expect. The corruption within the ranks continue with the city manager running the show. What a pathetic group of city officials who take from the poor and abuse their powers to enforce the illegal ways of certain council people.
Your absolutely right. No surprise that Hunley was arrested. When you have a wacko job thinking he is some kind of crusader. Yea, you're going to call me something. Go ahead. But I DIDN'T get ARRESTED stupid.
Make sure you fight this. I can't wait to see how dumb you're going to look. Why, cause YOU screwed up moron.
But you and your boyfriend are too looney to see it.
And you're going to make yourself just look more like the ass you are.
bp resident

Burbank, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2010
way to let him know corona.
Hunley arrest No surprise wrote:
<quoted text> Your absolutely right. No surprise that Hunley was arrested. When you have a wacko job thinking he is some kind of crusader. Yea, you're going to call me something. Go ahead. But I DIDN'T get ARRESTED stupid.
Make sure you fight this. I can't wait to see how dumb you're going to look. Why, cause YOU screwed up moron.
But you and your boyfriend are too looney to see it.
And you're going to make yourself just look more like the ass you are.
TO the TURD

Pomona, CA

#5 Oct 9, 2010
tuttles corrupt wrote:
Hey refresh my memory how many years has Lozano's brother been in prison and how many times has he been arrested. Ah yes too many to count and Lozano lets him stay with him in the same house.The brother is a convicted felon,gang member,and a drug dealer. There you have it turd that's the family tree history oh let us not forget Lozano's gay lover Sergio Corona who was busted and arrested a couple years back and he confessed to being Manny Lozano gay lover.
to tuttle puke

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2010
TO the TURD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey refresh my memory how many years has Lozano's brother been in prison and how many times has he been arrested. Ah yes too many to count and Lozano lets him stay with him in the same house.The brother is a convicted felon,gang member,and a drug dealer. There you have it turd that's the family tree history oh let us not forget Lozano's gay lover Sergio Corona who was busted and arrested a couple years back and he confessed to being Manny Lozano gay lover.
Hey Moron, how can I refresh your memory when you don't have a brain. How the fwck would I know Lozano's so call family history you claim. And remember you're NOTHING but LIES anyway. BUT I do know for a fact that your boyfriend hunley has has the Police called on him in the past by his neighbor. AND I KNOW he was ARRESTED in Baldwin Park. Those WE ALL know. Refresh my memory how many times you have lied, said something is going to happen and NOTHING. Made up stories on people without proof. You're a lying sack of shit and NO one respects you or your crew. Wacko hunley and fat slob carrie. Sorry bunch of losers.
TURD SPEAKS AKA MARLEN

Pomona, CA

#7 Oct 10, 2010
to tuttle puke wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Moron, how can I refresh your memory when you don't have a brain. How the fwck would I know Lozano's so call family history you claim. And remember you're NOTHING but LIES anyway. BUT I do know for a fact that your boyfriend hunley has has the Police called on him in the past by his neighbor. AND I KNOW he was ARRESTED in Baldwin Park. Those WE ALL know. Refresh my memory how many times you have lied, said something is going to happen and NOTHING. Made up stories on people without proof. You're a lying sack of shit and NO one respects you or your crew. Wacko hunley and fat slob carrie. Sorry bunch of losers.
NO LIES JUST FACTS AIN'T THAT A BITCH. If all you can say is liar liar the loser is you and your butt buddy Marlen. If you look up ugly in the dictionary there is a picture of Marlen. Hey did you know she is an illegal Mexican and she was never born in Chicago Illinois.
to tuttle puke

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2010
TURD SPEAKS AKA MARLEN wrote:
<quoted text>
NO LIES JUST FACTS AIN'T THAT A BITCH. If all you can say is liar liar the loser is you and your butt buddy Marlen. If you look up ugly in the dictionary there is a picture of Marlen. Hey did you know she is an illegal Mexican and she was never born in Chicago Illinois.
And when you look up liar you find tuttle. When you look up arrested you find hunley. So now you claim that Marlen is an illegal. Great tuttle. That's one of your FACTS. Like all your other FACTS. Hahahahahahaha......Thanks for proving my point that your a psycho liar. But what do you expect from people who hang with known criminals.
Car Parker

La Puente, CA

#9 Oct 10, 2010
Arrested and convicted are two different things. I am waiting to see if Sgt Parnell has falsified his report. If he does I will have his ass and the chief will be sorry she has withheld a recommendation to discipline Parnell. His action amounted to reckless indifference
TURD SPEAKS AKA MARLEN

Pomona, CA

#10 Oct 11, 2010
to tuttle puke wrote:
<quoted text> And when you look up liar you find tuttle. When you look up arrested you find hunley. So now you claim that Marlen is an illegal. Great tuttle. That's one of your FACTS. Like all your other FACTS. Hahahahahahaha......Thanks for proving my point that your a psycho liar. But what do you expect from people who hang with known criminals.
So what should we do with are your known gay Mayor who hangs with his gang and drug convicted felon brother. I guess we need to bring out the Sergio Corona arrest report again right turd brain. It says and I quote Manny Lozano broke my heart and the Manny Lozano is my gay lover end of quote. Lost for words turd.
tuttle puke rant

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2010
<quoted text>
So what should we do with are your known gay Mayor who hangs with his gang and drug convicted felon brother. I guess we need to bring out the Sergio Corona arrest report again right turd brain. It says and I quote Manny Lozano broke my heart and the Manny Lozano is my gay lover end of quote. Lost for words turd.
And I ask you what should we do with your known arrested boyfriend. You can quote what any fool says shithead. To an idiot like you that makes it fact. But if you have half a brain who the fwcks cares. You lie all the time and I'm going to quote that tripe? LOST FOR WORDS Stupid?
TURD SPEAKS AKA MARLEN

Pomona, CA

#12 Oct 12, 2010
tuttle puke rant wrote:
<quoted text>And I ask you what should we do with your known arrested boyfriend. You can quote what any fool says shithead. To an idiot like you that makes it fact. But if you have half a brain who the fwcks cares. You lie all the time and I'm going to quote that tripe? LOST FOR WORDS Stupid?
Ah the stupid one is you because you obviously care because you are ranting about the facts that you know are true but don't want to admit it. THE MAYOR IS GAY and CORRUPT bottom line TURD give it a rest. The word stupid is not even close to what you are acting like please seek medical help before you go off the deep end. If you don't care please stop posting you only make the council members you are defending bad that they are associated with a wacko. YOU GO TURD
tuttle puke gang

United States

#13 Oct 12, 2010
The fact is tuttle defends known criminal. This shows that tuttle is corrupt is NOT to be trusted. He is a FAKE and a FRAUD.
holding the soap

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 12, 2010
Car Parker wrote:
Arrested and convicted are two different things. I am waiting to see if Sgt Parnell has falsified his report. If he does I will have his ass and the chief will be sorry she has withheld a recommendation to discipline Parnell. His action amounted to reckless indifference
You "want to have Parnell's ass?!?" Evidently your jail time was fun, huh?
TURD SPEAKS AKA MARLEN

Pomona, CA

#15 Oct 12, 2010
tuttle puke gang wrote:
The fact is tuttle defends known criminal. This shows that tuttle is corrupt is NOT to be trusted. He is a FAKE and a FRAUD.
Dear idiot nobody's been convicted of anything other than the Mayors brother a well known gang member and convicted felon. The only people corrupt is the Mayor and bulldog Marlen.
stupid tutttle puke

Irvine, CA

#16 Oct 12, 2010
<quoted text>
Dear idiot nobody's been convicted of anything other than the Mayors brother a well known gang member and convicted felon. The only people corrupt is the Mayor and bulldog Marlen.
What is for sure dipshit is that hunley HAS been arrested. He has had a restraining order. Want proof? What? Where's yours? Oh, Nothing to say?
Car Parker

La Puente, CA

#17 Oct 12, 2010
holding the soap wrote:
<quoted text>You "want to have Parnell's ass?!?" Evidently your jail time was fun, huh?
If Parnell lies on that police report. If his version doesn’t match the video of the events. I will have his Ass. I talked to a detective today asking for a copy of the complaint and he said he was still investigating. I ask him if he wanted a copy of the video, that I could bring it right over and he said no. I ask him why not, and he said that it wasn’t important. Well B P P D just might find out how important that video is.
Hadsell Says

Pomona, CA

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
If Parnell lies on that police report. If his version doesn’t match the video of the events. I will have his Ass. I talked to a detective today asking for a copy of the complaint and he said he was still investigating. I ask him if he wanted a copy of the video, that I could bring it right over and he said no. I ask him why not, and he said that it wasn’t important. Well B P P D just might find out how important that video is.
Hey we aren't interested in evidence when we aren't going to prosecute a bogus arrest. We don't want you to expose SGT P. questionable arrest record with a pending lawsuit against the PD for a million dollars. The chief doesn't want anymore exposure she is still fighting an investigation of sleeping with West Covina police chief for favors for her brother going thru a nasty divorce.
holding the soap

Crestline, CA

#19 Oct 14, 2010
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you're talking to a Detective.....right. Ace Ventura
what camera

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2010
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So where does this "video" come from? Strange that it just HAPPENS to appear all of a sudden. No mention of this before. You've been talking about Parnell's ass. Did you pull this out of yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Xxplosion 5,556
Accusations or true? 4 hr BP Observer 2
Everyone is laughing at Tuttle Turd 21 hr All Tuttle News 13
Del Terra and the Three Amigos in BP Transit Sc... Thu Wondering 52
Council man Ricardo Pacheco Lies on 700 Form Thu Wondering 11
Katy Perry Stuns Crowd With Filthy Vag Thu Lizza Oinx 2
News Armed Woman In Custody Following Barricade In L... Thu Timmy X 2
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE