kygirl

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Anyone know him?
Taco_Pete

AOL

#2 Nov 18, 2009
He's an alright guy. Never Bothers me. Stays to him self. More people should be like him.
Bad Deal

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Is he the boy married the blonde holbrooks girl that used to live in a trailer on rt30 just above the intersection of wolf creek rd.that used to party 7 days and nites a week and I heard they ALL done DRUGS BIG TIME! Cocaine I Heard from several truthful people was HER DRUG OF CHOICE and they were several more involved.Kept the windows covered ALL the time and They said had a cult symbol in window the person said that is 66 yrs old and belonged to church for at least 45 yrs SERIOUS NO JOKE!I dont know if that is the girl you are talkin about but that is the TRUTH
Bad Deal

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2011
according to the ROUSSEAU folks thats where the needles started first in the county!They know what goes on in 20 miles ever direction and VERY TRUTHFUL and NOSEY but they SWORE that is where it ALL STARTED at that trailer late 80s-early 90s!Everybody around talks about that I never did know him or her personally or what went on ? BUT THE LOCALS DID FOR SURE!
Bad Deal

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2011
thats the girl Ron MInix used to go out with ALL the time.His partner in business caught them in bed at pacific building upstairs and he got divorced later?Minix was married to his partners family and got him busted!That boy married her is named Ricky Arnett from Salyersville KY!Her name is Julia Ann Holbrooks they all called her DEE Holbrooks is the Magoffin county NEWS on HER and IT IS TRUE!
seriously

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2011
I think the man needs to do better with his life and come to deal with the lies its really sad to think he has 2 kids well 3 if you count the one that he never has anything to do with or talk to its really sad to see a man and his family treat a child that is his own like it is nothing just something on a back burner i feel for the third child and i feel sorry for him cause he is worthless he is no man just someone that needs to face up with the truth
The Hereafter

Salyersville, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2011
You reap what you sow, if not in this life . You will in the next one.......... The Bad things you do have a way of coming back on you. Krama is a bitch sometimes....Amen.
Bad Deal

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2011
Whats that Arnett man lives up in wolf creek and that sword man got going hiding something somebody was in the woods and seen some stuff going on They said johnny appleseed will not be known anymore once this video goes on you tube,good sound and had a big pistol on its 12 min.37 sec. long cameras are out and its internet you tube bound they sold it to some BIG BOYS IN UNITE<That aint all they got a lot more photos and Big BUDS of some of The GOOD STUFF,We seen them 2 yrs ago with some who do mask on! Ha! looked like aliens Then they erased all the truth about the school teacher Mrs.Julia Ann Arnett and drugs,Frank Allen knows its true she worked with him a while ago I heard and I know the woman didnt lie,She is a WILD WOMAN TO BE A TEACHER from what people in the courthouse are saying A davidson man told the whole story and has got pictures hes showed ALL his friends I seen them A sight to god May GOD BLESS ALL THEM LITTLE CHILDREN THATS PITIFUL,THE SCHOOL BOARD WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OUR COUNTY HAS GONE TO THE DOGS? PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AT CHURCH
The Hereafter

Salyersville, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2011
Like I said you reap what you sow. Krama always comes back to you..Pray for them...Their house of cards is going to fall....
truth

Richmond, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2011
I feel sorry for his older child but maybe the child has realized that it is better off without a man that isnt a father and has never been one
sara

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
not a man at all piece of crap
Get a life

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2015
You people want to play God and judge people. That makes you lower than the lowest but I like how you say I heard or I use to know. I'm sure every piece of crap who put something on here is no better. I'm glad you done your homework on him and her but maybe you could have used that time to help someone or improve your own life. I think it's funny how some said they would pray for them in church sorry but that's bring a hypocrite so you better be praying for your own soul because it's going to get you a one way ticket to hell. Don't judge people you don't know judge yourself because in the end you are the problem. LMAO IDIOTS ON HERE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rousseau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 156,551
What Are You Willing To Do? 10 min The right opinion 5
Nick and Jonia 15 min Crybaby 7
Hardee's 53 min Peace 7
Johnny Ray Feltner (Nov '10) 1 hr lost it 23
Why is gas so expensive here? 6 hr Tax Man 2
Showtime 14 hr Go figure 7

Rousseau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rousseau Mortgages