New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Unrelyable

New York, NY

#18374 Mar 29, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you wearing today? A sheet with eyeholes, with a crusaders cross, or your burka? Which is it, cowardly skunk?
Just because I'm interested, why are conservatives so mad all the time? I mean, for the party that calls themselves morally superior, you certainly hate a lot of groups:

Blacks, Latinos, women, gays, the poor, the sick who can't fund care for themselves, anyone who's not Christian, the president, liberals, moderates whom you claim as liberals, shit, you even hate OTHER CONSERVATIVE when they don't agree 100% with you (see governor Chris Christie or conservative comments on Bill O Riley after his "gay marriage doesn't bother me" comment )

Do as I say, not as I do, mentality... However, I can't blame you. As a conservative, you're required to believe the Christian god is the one true god, and he spouts the same exact thing...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18375 Mar 29, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative logic at its finest, right there!
In the MiddleEast, besides Israel, who else do we have a symbiotic relationship with, the muslim brotherhood {FOO} in Egypt?

footnote: FOO: Friends of obama

Location hidden

#18376 Mar 29, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I'm interested, why are conservatives so mad all the time? I mean, for the party that calls themselves morally superior, you certainly hate a lot of groups:
Blacks, Latinos, women, gays, the poor, the sick who can't fund care for themselves, anyone who's not Christian, the president, liberals, moderates whom you claim as liberals, shit, you even hate OTHER CONSERVATIVE when they don't agree 100% with you (see governor Chris Christie or conservative comments on Bill O Riley after his "gay marriage doesn't bother me" comment )
Do as I say, not as I do, mentality... However, I can't blame you. As a conservative, you're required to believe the Christian god is the one true god, and he spouts the same exact thing...
You're full of obama.
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18377 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You're full of obama.
Obama rules dude, cry for four more. Invest in some Kleenex,
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#18378 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Politicians looking for savings to deal with the national debt crisis should perhaps start by working from home.
Barack Obama and his family cost the taxpayer $1.4billion per year, according to a recently published book.
By contrast, the British Royal Family costs less than $60million each year.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22103...
How much did it cost us for Bush and his family per yr., I just want to compare ...

Location hidden

#18379 Mar 29, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did it cost us for Bush and his family per yr., I just want to compare ...
I don't know? How many times did Bush go to Hawaii, Vail. Co and Marthas Vineyard, you know hanging with the international jetset Billionaires that obama always complains about except when he's hanging with them in their playgrounds, staying at their homes.

How many times has obama been to Harlem? Detroit? Drink some more obama koolaid, its' warm and yellow, but believe him when he tells you its just koolaid, because your a chump.

Location hidden

#18380 Mar 29, 2013

Friend --

This Sunday at midnight, Organizing for Action will have a record of its founding members.

According to the record associated with this exact email address, you're not yet one of them:

-- Organizing for Action member: No
-- Suggested donation today:$5 Trillion

People like you got President Obama to this point -- now it's time to finish what we started.

Donate $5 Trillion or more now, and be a founding member of OFA:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Be-a-Founding-...

Thanks,

Organizing for Action

Location hidden

#18381 Mar 29, 2013

Friend --

This Sunday at midnight, Organizing for Action will have a record of its founding members.

According to the record associated with this exact email address, you're not yet one of them:

-- Suggested donation today:$5

People like you got President Obama to this point -- now it's time to finish what we started.

Donate $5 or more now, and be a founding member of OFA:

Thanks,

Organizing for Action

P.S. Don't worry, Sunday is not a Muslim Holy day.
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18382 Mar 29, 2013
What a crybaby the Goob of Gopherville is. I just love it that my man is in office. Wallow in your sorrow and continue your pity parties. Throw some more useless factoids into your whine glass and choke on your teardrops and mucous you sniveling little sop!:)
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18383 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>You're full of obama.
Ha ha that's what I'd expect from someone who has nothing to back themselves up ;)

What you did there is called an "ad hominem" attack, and in case you're wondering, no, it doesn't validate your unsourced "facts."

Learning is fun!

Location hidden

#18384 Mar 29, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
What a crybaby the Goob of Gopherville is. I just love it that my man is in office. Wallow in your sorrow and continue your pity parties. Throw some more useless factoids into your whine glass and choke on your teardrops and mucous you sniveling little sop!:)
I love how driveling liberals never have anything to say but whine about others and when they become president, blame others, in case you haven't noticed what obama destroys, affects everyone. Except for his precious illegals and welfare rats.
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18385 Mar 29, 2013
Friend --

-- Suggested donation today:$5

Donate $5 or more now, and be a founding member of OFA:

Thanks,

Organizing for Action

P.S. Don't worry, Sunday is not a Muslim Holy day.
Good thing the president isn't a Muslim, and even if he was, how does that not quality him for the presidency?

Xenophobia anyone?
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#18386 Mar 29, 2013
I would just like to say I didn't vote for the o-man , but I think trying to blame him for all the money problems is wrong , we pay over 225 million a year for pay and retirement for the house , senate , presidents and ex presidents ..they pay nothing into social security , health care or retirement and I don't see any of them repubs or dems doing anything about that , they all travel all over on our dime and its ok because they can , we need some people in office to change the system ...

Location hidden

#18387 Mar 29, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the president isn't a Muslim, and even if he was, how does that not quality him for the presidency?
Xenophobia anyone?
Your inference on the post script is askew as likely for such a liberal. It was merely a public service message, and I fear no one, especially liberals, I find them entertaining, like circus clowns.

Location hidden

#18388 Mar 29, 2013
Bubba wrote:
I would just like to say I didn't vote for the o-man , but I think trying to blame him for all the money problems is wrong , we pay over 225 million a year for pay and retirement for the house , senate , presidents and ex presidents ..they pay nothing into social security , health care or retirement and I don't see any of them repubs or dems doing anything about that , they all travel all over on our dime and its ok because they can , we need some people in office to change the system ...
The answer is simple, Taxed Enough Already. Term limits, and do not vote for incumbants of either party, they will start to get the message, no more career politicians, power corrupts! Don't allow any of them long enough to get comfortable, serve and then go back to work in civilian life , like the rest of us.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#18389 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
The answer is simple, Taxed Enough Already. Term limits, and do not vote for incumbants of either party, they will start to get the message, no more career politicians, power corrupts! Don't allow any of them long enough to get comfortable, serve and then go back to work in civilian life , like the rest of us.
your right its simple , but people are so worried about repubs and dems they forget about the big picture ,
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#18390 Mar 29, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Xenophobia anyone?
it's not a matter of "disqualification," it's a matter of electability.

Islam does not recognize or accept the principle of separation of Church and State. There is only one law in Islam - the religious law (sharia) is also the civil law. Supreme authority over both religious and civil matters is vested in the same person (e.g., Caliph, Sultan) One who is a devout Muslim, seeking the office of POTUS, would have great difficulty swearing the oath of office to preserve, protect & defend the Constitution's Establishment clause.

This fact in turn would pose political problems for any Islamic candidate in terms of the electoral acceptability in the minds of the voters, as a practical reality.

Location hidden

#18391 Mar 29, 2013
I vote on the content of a mans' character, not the color of his skin, that's why I didn't vote for obama.

It's very telling to watch the liberal media denegrate someone like Dr. Ben Carson.
Pedophile Spike

Corinth, NY

#18392 Mar 29, 2013
I vote on the content of a mans' character, not the color of his skin, that's why I didn't vote for obama.
I vote in the context of a persons age.

If the person is under 12, I will vote for them.

With my pee pee.

Cuz I'm a pedaphile

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18393 Mar 29, 2013
Pedophile Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote in the context of a persons age.
If the person is under 12, I will vote for them.
With my pee pee.
Cuz I'm a pedaphile
You aren't spike, you're that trailer trash from Hagaman where they have that condom recycling plant that half the people work at, and the other half like you maggot sits in your trailer eating carrion, sniffing obamas' ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rouses Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Author takes a look at bootlegging in the north... Aug '14 Philomena 3
Auto Window Tinting (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bruegger 1
Review: Birch's Corner (May '14) May '14 Julie 2
Cash denouncing Cuomo spreads across N.Y. (Apr '14) May '14 Naughtyrobot 102
Chazy Market and Deli ? (Dec '13) Mar '14 Anonymous 4
Chazy Friendly? (May '12) Mar '14 unknown 11
Cattlemens (Aug '12) Mar '14 town mayor 2
Rouses Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web