Speakout: July 20, 2010

Speakout: July 20, 2010

There are 1 comment on the Press-Republican story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Speakout: July 20, 2010. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

Disqus Speakout: July 20, 2010 Pay So, teachers are paid the huge amount of $45 an hour this summer? Has the writer of the article called for a plumber, electrician or car mechanic lately? Since when does a "news" article editorialize, anyway? No wonder we call it the Press-Repulsive! Pledge I enjoyed today's front page article: Proud to be an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

save some corn

Madison, NJ

#1 Jul 20, 2010
1. The name Press Repulsive is is more fitting.
2. ONEWORKSOURCE - Ha! Welcome to the real word, glad you could make it. Let me guess, you're one of many Wyeth people collecting unemployment after 18 years of great pay and a sweet severance package, right? Well, welcome back to reality - this isn't Kansas anymore with the LaLa land scenario. Suck it up. You should have planned your retirement more carefully and you wouldn't need to worry about work.
3. I can't believe anybody still watches WPTZ. That news cast is just simply painful to watch or listen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rouses Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This weekend in the Adirondacks Jun '15 Iindict ann coulter 2
Chazy Market and Deli ? (Dec '13) May '15 none 5
News Former Stamford, N.Y. Mortgage Broker Arrested ... (Jun '10) Feb '15 Rose 4
News IP says crapping Ticonderoga gas pipeline neces... (Feb '15) Feb '15 loving arms 2
News Author takes a look at bootlegging in the north... (Aug '14) Dec '14 Crow 4
Auto Window Tinting (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bruegger 1
Review: Birch's Corner (May '14) May '14 Julie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rouses Point Mortgages