Posted in the Roundhill Forum

JUST WONDERING

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2009
He is too hot for that fat b**ch!!!!!!!
in the know

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2009
roundhill ho. doesnt she do just about anyone.
let it go

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2009
he will never leave her and everyone knos y. he has a boy by her and has 2 b there 2 yake care of him. she has kids already took. n hes paroled out there.
they r losers

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2009
let it go wrote:
he will never leave her and everyone knos y. he has a boy by her and has 2 b there 2 yake care of him. she has kids already took. n hes paroled out there.
If this is true then they are both losers. Does anyone know anything good about them? Lol.
angie durbin

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2010
i know felicia really good n i used to hang out with both of them with my brother bj n felicia is a good person n yall need to shut up and leave them alone!!!!!
FELICIA

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2010
DONT WORRY ABOUT OUR KIDS THERE WELL TAKEN CARE OF THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME ANGIE D.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 22, 2010
thank ya anytime:) how have you ben doin havent seen ya n a while if u have a myspace or facebook add me...ttyl
tigerpaw

Clarkson, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2015
Evryone on here needs to leave my neice alone or ill whoop your ass. now I mean it . this is her crazy aunt crystal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roundhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How far behind on child support can someone get... (Oct '09) 23 min Danielle Hudson 458
At least our next President won't be... 34 min Hostile Bratwurst 8
Cameron Park Apartments (Jun '15) 3 hr Former tenant 16
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 4 hr lol 56
Chase Goff new principal (May '15) 4 hr Gods kid 8
WBKO Kristi Hancock indicted on all charges 4 hr Gods kis 8
sleazy women 5 hr thekarmatrain666 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roundhill Mortgages