Ex-Deputy Sues Llano Sheriff For Cove...

Ex-Deputy Sues Llano Sheriff For Cover-Up

There are 486 comments on the KXAM-TV Austin story from Aug 25, 2007, titled Ex-Deputy Sues Llano Sheriff For Cover-Up. In it, KXAM-TV Austin reports that:

The Llano County sheriff has been sued by one of his former deputies. Former deputy Jason Doss filed a whistleblower lawsuit that said Sheriff Nathan Garrett forced him to cover up an accident involving an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAM-TV Austin.

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Sheriff Nathan Garrett

Christoval, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2007
It is a known fact that nathan garrett assaulted his wife on many occasions early 2000's. Former Granite Shoals Marshal Lea Rollins told me, cause she worked at the womens and children selter in Marble Falls, tx. He beat his wife up many times. I saw him with several different women while patroling on weekends during 2001,2002. He is known to be nothing more than a bully. There is no telling how many times he has abused his position as sheriff.( abuse of office) D.Biggerstaff
BDiggerstaff

Brownwood, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2007
Sounds like you have a personal axe to grind. His friends and neighbors think highly of Sheriff Garrett, in fact he has run unopposed due to the fact that he has run his office so well.
He's won numerous awards and accolades throughout his career.
He has taken politically non-partisan positions holding his constituency above petty party politics.
As far as his home life, I simply thing you, D Biggerstaff, are a liar.
BDiggerstaff

Brownwood, TX

#3 Sep 14, 2007
As far as his home life, I simply think you, D Biggerstaff, are a liar.
Llano

Kingsland, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2007
I live in Llano, and in my opinion, B Diggerstaff has spoken quite well for most of the people of Llano County and is not a LIAR as you have stated. If you support the nathan garrett so strongly, why don't you use your name?? Note, I will use my name when you use yours.
Keep your eyes on the news, there will be more info on Nathan Garrett coming our soon. If he was the honorable person you say he is, he would resign like a gentleman rather than taint the office of Sheriff of LLano County.
BDiggerstaff wrote:
Sounds like you have a personal axe to grind. His friends and neighbors think highly of Sheriff Garrett, in fact he has run unopposed due to the fact that he has run his office so well.
He's won numerous awards and accolades throughout his career.
He has taken politically non-partisan positions holding his constituency above petty party politics.
As far as his home life, I simply thing you, D Biggerstaff, are a liar.
Sheriff Nathan Garrett

Christoval, TX

#5 Sep 17, 2007
Well, Give this man a hand! I can assure you Garrett is ROTTEN to the core. He has pushed around and bullied so many people with that badge that it makes me sick to my stomach.The truth is,PEOPLE cant handle the cold hard facts. He covered-up the rapes(sexual assault's)that happened in the jail several year's ago. A former long time jailer told me to my face! Ok Millersview,Tx since you don't have the gut's to leave your name. Why not request and do some homework through the (open record's act) contact the Women's and Children Shelter in Marble Falls, Tx. His wife has been there several time's! My hat's off to (ALL) the people in LLano,Tx who will take a stand against this crooked Man. I will never address him as (Sheriff) he is not worthly! Millersview,I can bet you want call me a liar to my face! DBiggerstaff
Sheriff Nathan Garrett

Christoval, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2007
I have known of DBiggerstaff most of 30 years. I know that he is a man that has alway's stood-up for what's right, NO matter the cost! If he say's Garrett is rotten. Well, I would take it to the bank. Biggerstaff qraduated Top in his Cadet class, along with other honor's. He has been respected around the state as a Peace Officer
known for doing the right thing. The good ole boy system is something he refuses to accept! I do know he can stand tall on his own account! JamesC.
Llano

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2007
Let me make one last statement. I've asked many leaders in the Llano commmunity this ,question, "If I were to go after Garrett legally, who would stand behind him?" The answer has been the same, "NO ONE", even his Tow community buddies are tired of his actions.
Llano
Sheriff Nathan Garrett wrote:
Well, Give this man a hand! I can assure you Garrett is ROTTEN to the core. He has pushed around and bullied so many people with that badge that it makes me sick to my stomach.The truth is,PEOPLE cant handle the cold hard facts. He covered-up the rapes(sexual assault's)that happened in the jail several year's ago. A former long time jailer told me to my face! Ok Millersview,Tx since you don't have the gut's to leave your name. Why not request and do some homework through the (open record's act) contact the Women's and Children Shelter in Marble Falls, Tx. His wife has been there several time's! My hat's off to (ALL) the people in LLano,Tx who will take a stand against this crooked Man. I will never address him as (Sheriff) he is not worthly! Millersview,I can bet you want call me a liar to my face! DBiggerstaff
Beans

Brownwood, TX

#8 Oct 18, 2007
Why isn't he opposed at the ballot box?

Maybe we can get another bar room brawler... make that Red Barn brawler.

The Tow community doesn't vote... so go after him legally and let's see what the truth is... put you money where your mouth is and prove his "guilt" instead of just mouthing off.
If you don't like the anonymity of the internet your welcome to start your own old lady nazi network.
Beans

Brownwood, TX

#9 Oct 18, 2007
DBiggerstaff, if i know you are lying, i will to your face... are you in law enforcement? is that a threat? whose badge is being used to bully now?
pot? kettle? black?

hypocrite.

Have you made all of these accusations to Garrett's face?

There are plenty of outlets here in Llano County to publish your alleged evidence go for it. if no one is listening to you, buy the space in the paper, print it yourself. Another crooked politico won't hurt me any more than the stupid ones do.

you appear to be just another jack-booted thug.
Steve

Brownwood, TX

#10 Nov 3, 2007
Leaders in Llano County? hehehehh... now THAT is a funny one.
A bunch of old women that shave.
combined IQ of a loaf of bread.
Did they ever get the High Speed Internet in Llano town that they were 'promised' by northland cable 3+ years ago? last i heard they were close to having to bus the kids to Liberty Hill to take their tests.
They got about as much business acumen as a spiny lizard.
Of course there isn't anyone with much business experience around, a few insurance salesmen, and thrift shop salesmen.
Llano wrote:
Let me make one last statement. I've asked many leaders in the Llano commmunity this ,question, "If I were to go after Garrett legally, who would stand behind him?" The answer has been the same, "NO ONE", even his Tow community buddies are tired of his actions.
Llano
<quoted text>
Sheriff Nathan Garrett

Christoval, TX

#11 Nov 12, 2007
Well, hello again Bean fart! IT took you a MONTH and a DAY to have the ball's to respond to the messege I left. You know why know one runs against Garrett,cause it pays bearly over food stamp wages. It's the best job he has ever had, besides sweeping highway shoulders for the county. Garrett keeps running cause he might get a retirement check, whoop de do! You can take my comment any way you please, cause it's not a threat,it's a promise! I have forgot more about the law than you could ever know. You just can't except the cold hard fact's about this joker! One last question, are you from Tow,Tx or you just another one of his kissin cousin's. Have a great day.
Beans

Brownwood, TX

#12 Nov 13, 2007
david, david, david.
yeah, i didn't even think to check back here, since it's not one of my normal things to do... heck it took you almost ANOTHER month to respond to mine.
again I ask have you had the guts to say these things to Garrett's face? I think not. because i think you are a gutless bully.
you're right it pays something like $42K, last budget i saw.
I know what your said about his "Tow community buddies" was a lie. so now i will say that i no longer THINK you are a liar, you ARE a liar.
again, as far as his family life goes, we can see you have no qualms to stoop to personal attacks of someone you do not know and know nothing about, so i'd say nothing you have said has any merit.
besides now we know you are a liar.
i still say you just have a personal axe to grind... just a small axe, for a small man.
I've asked around from Castell to Kingsland, the good news is that no one in Llano County of any import, cares one whit what you think. In fact the few people that recognize your name just laugh.
Sheriff Nathan Garrett

Christoval, TX

#13 Nov 13, 2007
Bean Fart your a joke.
Sheriff Nathan Garrett

Christoval, TX

#14 Nov 13, 2007
Beans, by the way the CROW fly's. You can find me within an hour! Being it. DBiggerstaff knows exactly what he is talking about. Because you & dumbass steve are the only ones that back Garrett on this page. And both of you are gutless to give your full name. Both use (HOOTERVILLE) Millersview as your place of residents for your reply. In fact most people that recognize(BEANS)laugh their ass off. Blake Duncan
Beans

Brownwood, TX

#15 Nov 13, 2007
who needs to find you? go F (ind) yourself.
Just so anyone who reads this now knows you're a liar...
There's no sheriff anywhere that doesn't have some jacka$$ PO'd at them... and you're just one of those...
i got no idea where millersview is, or where it came from. I'm in Llano County.
Beans

Brownwood, TX

#16 Nov 13, 2007
Sheriff Nathan Garrett wrote:
Bean Fart your a joke.
and you're a gutless bully.

go confront Garrett if you're such a big man.

but we all know you're not, because ... you are a gutless bully. all hat.
A FORMER LLANO CO WORKER

Austin, TX

#17 Nov 26, 2007
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHERIFF GARRETT REFUSES TO PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL THAT NEED TO BE THERE.
HE SHOULDN'T BE MAKING THAT DECISION THE LAW MAKES THAT DETERMINATION. IN RESPONSE TO MILLERSVIEW POSTING ON SEPT. 14, 2007: ANYONE CAN WIN AWARDS AND ALLOCADES THAT'S NOT HARD BUT IT DOESN'T PROVE HOW YOU ACT IN THE COMMUNITY AND AT YOUR EMPLOYMENT.
Beans

Brownwood, TX

#18 Nov 29, 2007
they have to have evidence to put someone in jail... not just because they need to be there... i don't think they're handing out law enforcement awards willy-nilly as you seem to say... but four terms elected only one has that achievement...

if he runs again, let's see how many run against Garrett this next election. let alone if he wins... that will answer all of this about "my neighbor's mother said" BS spouted by some on here.

the law does NOT determine who is arrested NOR who is prosecuted anywhere.
they have to be 'caught'. suspicion is not enough. and the DA determines who is prosecuted... in Texas your constable is a full fledged Law Enforcement Officer, and is NOT limited to his precinct...

why is this in the Hutto forum? and where the heck is millersview?
A FORMER LLANO CO WORKER wrote:
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHERIFF GARRETT REFUSES TO PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL THAT NEED TO BE THERE.
HE SHOULDN'T BE MAKING THAT DECISION THE LAW MAKES THAT DETERMINATION. IN RESPONSE TO MILLERSVIEW POSTING ON SEPT. 14, 2007: ANYONE CAN WIN AWARDS AND ALLOCADES THAT'S NOT HARD BUT IT DOESN'T PROVE HOW YOU ACT IN THE COMMUNITY AND AT YOUR EMPLOYMENT.
Sheriff Nathan Garrett

Christoval, TX

#19 Dec 9, 2007
O, Beans. Beans the musicical fruit makes laugh and causes gas! your so full of CRAP! you make me sick.I bet he has bought you off,( Garrett) with that BIG time salary he makes. YOU idiot, the County Attorney and DA decide if the level of charge (misdemeanor or felony) will stick. I believe your the kind of fool, The H. Clinton campaign needs, or even Obama. Cause your such a IDIOT! YOU are without doubt the laughing stock of this web page. LOSER AGAIN. Bring it!
Beans

Brownwood, TX

#20 Dec 9, 2007
Garrett's running for re-election, now's your chance to defeat him... or you can continue to whine like a little old lady... go back and watch some more Oprah.
put your money where your mouth is, if you can get your boyfriend out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fart news 938
black Mon Fart farts 9
Where is Charlie brown ? (Nov '14) Mon Released farts 38
Charles "Black"son in "brown"town Mon Earlier farts 12
Great tar in Austin for cheap (Jan '14) Jul 26 Catching farts 12
Flaco Jimenez, Santiago Jimenez Jr and Los Texa... Jul 26 Music farts 2
News Chuy's Mexican Restaurant opens first El Paso r... Jul 25 Farting now 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Rock Mortgages