One-car crash in Wauconda kills Wisco...

One-car crash in Wauconda kills Wisconsin man

There are 20 comments on the Daily Herald story from Dec 5, 2010, titled One-car crash in Wauconda kills Wisconsin man. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A Wisconsin man died early Sunday morning in a one-car crash in Wauconda. Wauconda police identified the driver as 53-year-old Michael E. Jungles of Camp Lake, Wis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

NNNNN

Bloomingdale, IL

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Mike, we will forever miss you.
Adrienne

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Dec 6, 2010
I have never met a better father than Mike, a great father, friend, and just over all person.. May god be with you, you will be missed but forever in everyones heart.
Kirsten

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Forever missing u loving u and praying for u! Here's 2 a great man who loved and embraced life and for as few times as I saw u thru the past years always put a big smile on my face and it felt like we had never parted ways! God Bless U Mike and Welcome U with open arms-and Bless yr children here and yr loved ones who will struggle till we all meet again! XOXOXO! God Bless U! You r so truly missed by so many...
Laurie Lucas

New York, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2010
So sad to hear about Mike. He was a sweet person and I will remember him fondly. May his family be surrounded by loving friends and kind words at this difficult and sad time. Sending hugs from Michigan. Rest in peace my friend...
California

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Michael you will be greatly missed. A special and dear friend of over 20 years you were an AMAZING man and father, son and friend. There is and will always be a great void without you in my life. I will miss your smile, wise and kind words and friendship more than you know.
Marilyn

AOL

#8 Dec 8, 2010
Drunk driving loser wrote:
http://newssun.suntimes.com/ne ws/2726842-418/crash-driver-ro ad-alcohol-died.html
This guy loved and embraced life?! Maybe his own, but certainly didn't care about the lives of all the innocent mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and children travelling the same roads. Good riddance- one less loser I have to worry about when my husband or loved ones are on the road.
Shame on you..... Most of the people on here are folks who knew and loved Jungles. He was a wonderful person and a loving father. He made a huge mistake and paid for it with his life. Keep your hateful words to yourself. Judgement is mine, sayeth
the Lord....
Drunk driving loser

Wayne, IL

#9 Dec 8, 2010
Marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you..... Most of the people on here are folks who knew and loved Jungles. He was a wonderful person and a loving father. He made a huge mistake and paid for it with his life. Keep your hateful words to yourself. Judgement is mine, sayeth
the Lord....
I don't know you personally, and I didn't know the drunk driver, but I have great doubts that any of you who praise him now would say the same thing if he caused an accident which killed someone you loved dearly.. like a significant other, parent, child.. or even a car full of your loved ones. And I'm glad he killed himself and not one of your loved ones (or mine). Your shame can't stick to me, so go use that line somewhere its appropriate..
Taz

Zion, IL

#10 Dec 8, 2010
you are one judgemental ignorant bitch. I hope you suffer the loss of a loved one very soon!!!!!
http://newssun.suntimes.com/ne ws/2726842-418/crash-driver-ro ad-alcohol-died.html
This guy loved and embraced life?! Maybe his own, but certainly didn't care about the lives of all the innocent mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and children travelling the same roads. Good riddance- one less loser I have to worry about when my husband or loved ones are on the road.
Friend in mourning

Lake Geneva, WI

#11 Dec 8, 2010
What a cold heartless bitch you are! How dare you be glad someone is dead. Who the hell do you think you are. You obviously don't know when to keep your mouth shut and your fingers idle. Get a life and quit standing in judgment of others. Your comments are only showing how ignorant you are. If you have nothing good to say - say nothing at all.
don cole

Genoa City, WI

#12 Dec 9, 2010
<quoted text>
I don't know you personally, and I didn't know the drunk driver, but I have great doubts that any of you who praise him now would say the same thing if he caused an accident which killed someone you loved dearly.. like a significant other, parent, child.. or even a car full of your loved ones. And I'm glad he killed himself and not one of your loved ones (or mine). Your shame can't stick to me, so go use that line somewhere its appropriate..
hey douche. how about you show up for the services and explain what your talking about. shame may nt stick to you, but a boot upside your head will.
Gen X

Plainfield, IL

#13 Dec 9, 2010
I didn't see where it said the drive was intoxicated. If so how many more will have to die before the area gets serious about curbing drunk drivers. I haven't seen any road side check points in years. Also they need undercover operations to start fineing the places that over serve to make them comply with IL law. For all you that will come out to say that fining the over serving bars is wrong are also part of the problem.
shirlgirl

Naperville, IL

#14 Dec 9, 2010
shame on you for judging some one you did not know..keep your nasty comments to yourself and let this family mourn.
friend

Naperville, IL

#15 Dec 9, 2010
to all of you people who have nothing nice to say keep your filthy disgusting comments to yourself..he payed a big price for what happened but just remember he had a family who do not need to see the crap you are posting on here..there is a place in hell for people like you!!
badboy

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2010
Hey you f?*king bitch who wrote that he deserved to die. Just remember there is bad carma out there maybe you'll be lucky and you'll get wacked yourself. So don't f*#king open your mouth or say anything on this forum again. Your probably a fat c*nt with no life of your own. That appears to be what you are since your on a web site that is celebrating the life of someone you don't even know. Now who is the loser?
Candy

Berwyn, IL

#17 Dec 11, 2010
For all those that have had negative things to say, shame on you. Whatever Mike did, he has paid the price that most would not want to. He had a family that cared for him very dearly, he had friends that cared deeply. He had coworkers, although he retired, that will always miss that wonderful personality and wit. He was and always will be remembered as a remarkable man and one that I will always remember and am proud to have known.

Mike, may you ride that Harley right through the gates and enjoy yourself. Have a blast and always remember that many of us loved you dearly.
Patty

Spring, TX

#18 Dec 14, 2010
Marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
the Lord....
You didnot know my brother or what a wonderful father and friend he was. He should not have driven home that night, agreed, but you have no idea how out of character it was for him to do so. I You should be ashamed of yourself for Your cruel remarks about a man you did not know. Further, Your comments rub salt in the woulds of all the people who loved and respected him. There were 1,000 people at his funeral and I doubt that you will ever experience such an outpouring with your judgmental, cold and rotten heart.
Candy

Berwyn, IL

#20 Dec 14, 2010
To Patty and Mike's children, he was a wonderful man, who will be missed deeply. God Bless you and his children. Knowing him, he will be watching from above to make sure that all goes as he had planned and if not, look out, he will get you. I am so very sorry for your loss.
Frank

Lake Zurich, IL

#21 Dec 15, 2010
<quoted text>
Why do you make hurtful comments to people mourning a loved one? Anyone who receives a DUI could cause an accident and kill someone else. Do you write to every one of the DUI's and tell them they should die? Why not? Why did you choose this event to comment? Were you just feeling particularly nasty? You sound like a mean-spirited person who feels her opinion is all that matters.

Regardless of your feelings about drunk driving, your comments show you only wanted to lash out and hurt other people.

Mike is gone, leave him alone.

The next time you feel the need to argue and insult people, go to the mall and fight over a parking spot.
One of the real friends

Chickamauga, GA

#22 Dec 26, 2010
Mike, Keep a spot for me my brother,I miss you/
dont trust the police

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 25, 2011
One of the real problems is police officers that let their friends and fellow officers drive drunk, right Gary Spoerry? Officers like this, along with the drunks he lets go are the real dangers to our communities and roads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New anti-tax group forms from dollar-bill prope... 18 hr George Washington 2
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) 18 hr bystander 1,207
News Gliniewicz aftermath, one year later Mon Foxtucky Sucks 2
Shutdown Grimm road! (Jul '15) Mon Grimm Reaper 20
Third party option? Aug 21 simps 2
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Aug 16 Livandlurn 136
News Constable: Police raid leaves Antioch woman hom... Aug 16 SMDH 1

Round Lake Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Lake Park Mortgages