Insane Popes 34th Hotne Park

Insane Popes 34th Hotne Park

Posted in the Round Lake Forum

Since: May 12

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Whats up with the brothers over there? I aint been in the Chi for awhile, but I hear 34th is close to giving up Hoyne Park.
man alot of good dudes came from there Red, Reaper, Casper.
Anyone got some info on these brothers.
wow

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2012
sixtyNine69 wrote:
Whats up with the brothers over there? I aint been in the Chi for awhile, but I hear 34th is close to giving up Hoyne Park.
man alot of good dudes came from there Red, Reaper, Casper.
Anyone got some info on these brothers.
I see them having that much longer, I know some have moved to, Justice, Burbank, Evergreen Park, Tinley Park,
tyy

New York, NY

#3 Nov 16, 2012
tyy
AIPZ

Athens, IL

#4 Dec 6, 2012
sixtyNine69 wrote:
Whats up with the brothers over there? I aint been in the Chi for awhile, but I hear 34th is close to giving up Hoyne Park.
man alot of good dudes came from there Red, Reaper, Casper.
Anyone got some info on these brothers.
hoyne park has been n will always be popes hood we aint goin nowhere

Since: May 12

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
I hope it does, I just heard the shorties just aint there, hard to get new shorties, that hood has history and I would hate to see it go down.

I saw 83rd St and 63rd go to shit and dont want to see it happen there.
chicity847

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Dec 8, 2012
sixtyNine69 wrote:
Whats up with the brothers over there? I aint been in the Chi for awhile, but I hear 34th is close to giving up Hoyne Park.
man alot of good dudes came from there Red, Reaper, Casper.
Anyone got some info on these brothers.
popes still in the city? lol yeah they are takin over just like gaylords from somebody that was born and raised in the back of the yards popes were never banging hard on hoyne park and were never out ..they were more white people in huck finns then popes lol
wow

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 9, 2012
chicity847 wrote:
<quoted text> popes still in the city? lol yeah they are takin over just like gaylords from somebody that was born and raised in the back of the yards popes were never banging hard on hoyne park and were never out ..they were more white people in huck finns then popes lol
95% of popes are white, you still have them around 63st, and for the Gaylords I lived in the back of the yards, then moved out by midway. The Gaylords was like the neighborhood watch back then,
wow

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 9, 2012
sixtyNine69 wrote:
I hope it does, I just heard the shorties just aint there, hard to get new shorties, that hood has history and I would hate to see it go down.
I saw 83rd St and 63rd go to shit and dont want to see it happen there.
51st and 63st yes, 83st don't think so
GLN

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 11, 2012
I hang with some Popes in Justice and know a couple of the youngbucks from 34th. They are good PEOPLE! 712
wow

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 13, 2012
GLN wrote:
I hang with some Popes in Justice and know a couple of the youngbucks from 34th. They are good PEOPLE! 712
good to here 34th is still around,
1969IPN

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2013
I hear the bunnies are trying to take over Hoyne Park? Any truth to this matter?

Damn shame if they are, that is the last strong hood of the POPES!!!
wow

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 31, 2014
1969IPN wrote:
I hear the bunnies are trying to take over Hoyne Park? Any truth to this matter?
Damn shame if they are, that is the last strong hood of the POPES!!!
If they didn't take it over don't think they ever will, more whites are moving in, was going down 35st and a few taggs from then, and was told they have a branch In Brigeport

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Ray Muellemann a Round Lake icon? 5 hr HeShe 37
Barbwire Grill Aug 29 You are mistaken 3
Williams Electric (Dec '14) Aug 29 You are mistaken 4
News Victim's family endorses plea deal for Antioch ... (Aug '11) Aug 29 No where to hide 199
Finally someone is getting things done in Antioch Aug 28 Pertwad Navaltsek 28
News Tiny Lakemoor gets big bucks from red-light cam... Aug 28 John 2
News Lakemoor to join drunk driving crackdown ahead ... Aug 28 blackorwhite 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Lake Mortgages