First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alcohol and speed

Fox Lake, IL

#45 Sep 22, 2013
I didn't receive any of the hush hush money paid out. Otherwise my posts would sound like yours.
Who knows

Lake Villa, IL

#46 Sep 22, 2013
"The one who lived it", rather than just tell everyone they are wrong, why don't you refute their position with an alternative explanation? That's the only way that you can diffuse a rumor, if it is in fact a rumor.
The one who lived it

Round Lake, IL

#47 Sep 23, 2013
Who knows wrote:
"The one who lived it", rather than just tell everyone they are wrong, why don't you refute their position with an alternative explanation? That's the only way that you can diffuse a rumor, if it is in fact a rumor.
Fact: none of your damn business.
Move on with your lives as we try to do the same after such a loss.

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#48 Sep 23, 2013
The one who lived it wrote:
<quoted text>
Which friend are you? Hmm? You obviously know who I am then. So respect the wishes of the family and mine. And quit talking thank you.
While I do feel sympathy for those who lost their loved one, wouldn't it do more good to use this as a lesson? Drive drunk and you will die? And hopefully not take any innocent bystanders with you?

Not sure exactly what influence you/the family have over the media, but it does suck to know that if you know somebody, or have money, you can cover things up quite nicely.
The one who lived it

Round Lake, IL

#49 Sep 23, 2013
News Reader 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I do feel sympathy for those who lost their loved one, wouldn't it do more good to use this as a lesson? Drive drunk and you will die? And hopefully not take any innocent bystanders with you?
Not sure exactly what influence you/the family have over the media, but it does suck to know that if you know somebody, or have money, you can cover things up quite nicely.
God I wish I could be as dumb as you. Considering the road that may/may not have been the cause of the accident is owned by the state of Illinois there is your influence? But I don't assume anything like you. I go off facts cause assuming makes an ass out of you and me.
Who knows

Lake Villa, IL

#50 Sep 23, 2013
Look "The one who lived it," you are right - it isn't any of my business. I can and will happily go on with my life. You seem to be getting offended by people's comments that depict a situation where he put himself and (you?) in an unnecessary amount of danger - and it turned out poorly for those involved.

My entire point was, if you get upset about people's statements and don't offer anyone any other understanding to the contrary of their current beliefs, you are wasting your time by calling people names.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#51 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
God I wish I could be as dumb as you. Considering the road that may/may not have been the cause of the accident is owned by the state of Illinois there is your influence? But I don't assume anything like you. I go off facts cause assuming makes an ass out of you and me.
Maybe if you could supply some of the facts there wouldn't be so many assumptions.

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope someday you will recover from this very sad tragedy.

Antioch, IL

#52 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
My, we are hostile, aren't we?

Apparently you have facts. The point others are making is that there is no mention of this accident, much less any facts, to dispute the thought that the driver was drunk. If there was proof otherwise, I'd think family and friends would want to share that, to dispell the general consensus that the driver must have been impaired.

And, I drive down 59 every night. Yes, there's construction, but nothing out of the ordinary, that an alert driver with their faculties about them couldn't avoid. It's the same on Route 45, 173, and multiple other roads. If it was my family member and the negligence of a third party caused their death with no other contributing factor, I'd be raising hell over it. Hushing it all up leads only to suspicion falling on the driver. Or that you are trying to duck suspicious as part of the framework for a lawsuit. Which you'll likely lose, as the constructions zones are well marked.

You can certainly be as dumb as me, perhaps you should strive to match others intelligence levels. Might serve you better.
WIS

Chicago, IL

#53 Sep 28, 2013
Who knows wrote:
Perhaps "The one who lived it" doesn't remember enough of the facts to refute the rumors.
Alcohol and speed

Fox Lake, IL

#54 Oct 1, 2013
WIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps "The one who lived it" doesn't remember enough of the facts to refute the rumors.
. Ya because he was almost as wasted as the driver. It's a hush hush kinda thing going on as driver was wasted and the family owns a bar. Family might be trying to go after the other bar for the drinks contributing to the accident but ryan was wasted apon arrival to the 2nd bar and was kicked out. Minutes later he flew through the construction zone in his moms trans am or maybe it was a firebird I don't remember her exact car. I haven't seen an obituary yet either. don't they have to print an obituary I thought that was a legal requirement
Some people

Crystal Lake, IL

#55 Oct 1, 2013
Let it go! Let Ryan rest in peace stop talking like you know everything! Don't you think his family and friends are going through a lot... Stop running your mouths about shit you don't know. God gained a beautiful angel Ryan James, miss and love you! Watch over us. Wish this wasn't true. <3
Some people

Crystal Lake, IL

#56 Oct 1, 2013
You guys honestly disgust me.. You have no lives but to come back to this site and keep spreading rumors.. Soo pathetic. Get a life

Antioch, IL

#57 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Concerned thank you for trying to show these guys there are no cold hard facts.......I was in the car and police won't even talk to me and all ems and fire and police are sworn not to disclose any info. So for those of you who think you know what happened or have two cents to share shove it in your ass and move on
The statements above are what makes me what to dig even deeper. Why is this being covered up? What's behind it? Someone with influence who is trying to protect themselves?

I can appreciate that the family is in pain, but media coverups piss me off and make me want to research even more. The more the family tries to cover this up, the more I think that there is way more to the story than a drunk getting in an accident. Good thing he didn't kill any innocent third parties.
Some people

Crystal Lake, IL

#58 Oct 2, 2013
Just get a life. Do somthing with your self..

Antioch, IL

#59 Oct 3, 2013
Some people wrote:
Just get a life. Do somthing with your self..
I have one, thanks. It's quite busy but I make time for investigating and exposing cover-ups whenever I can. I love a challenge.

But, out of respect for the family's loss, it'll be done quietly and behind the scenes unless I figure out that someone with authority has done something that needs to be exposed.
AAA

Dallas, TX

#61 Oct 6, 2013
Are we going to ignore the fact that this idiot got arrested for a DUI back in 2009? I think that says enough.

-No obituary
-Previous DUI offense
-Parents own a bar
-No news stories about the death
-"Friends" getting defensive over "rumors"
-No one is counter-acting these supposed "rumors"

If you know the truth, speak it. I'll blame the alcohol, mainly because this guy has a daughter that they are probably trying to shield from the truth. It's Lake County, people. Drinking is the #1 thing to do.
AAA

Dallas, TX

#62 Oct 6, 2013
And before anyone thinks I'm just blowing smoke up everyone's asses, I have ties to Lake County. I moved, thankfully, but I still know the area. I've been associated with Ryan and his "friends" before. For anyone with half a brain, if you search for the Facebook memorial page, you'll see pictures of his motorcycle ground doing stunts. While they're doing these stunts, you'll see Ryan's other friends pouring beer inside their helmets so they can have a drink. Sure, let's honor the dude who died because he was driving drunk while - doing what else?- driving drunk.

I'm glad I left Lake County.

And to "the one who lived it" - if you are who I think you are (G.A.), then you need to get a life of your own.
The one who lived it

Round Lake, IL

#63 Oct 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
And before anyone thinks I'm just blowing smoke up everyone's asses, I have ties to Lake County. I moved, thankfully, but I still know the area. I've been associated with Ryan and his "friends" before. For anyone with half a brain, if you search for the Facebook memorial page, you'll see pictures of his motorcycle ground doing stunts. While they're doing these stunts, you'll see Ryan's other friends pouring beer inside their helmets so they can have a drink. Sure, let's honor the dude who died because he was driving drunk while - doing what else?- driving drunk.
And to "the one who lived it" - if you are who I think you are (G.A.), then you need to get a life of your own.
Sure whatever you say boss
I know first hand

Elmwood Park, IL

#64 Oct 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
AAA you may have ties to Lake County and it seems that you've written a biography on Ryan's life LOL, but how many times have you actually been out to the lot's where Ryan and his friends ride? How many times did you actually witness his friends pouring beer in their helmets? Obviously you're talking out your ass because you have no clue what goes on at the lots. Just because you've seen pictures doesn't mean that there were wild drunken parties going on at the lot. Ryan's stunting has nothing to do with his accident. The comment made by another person in an earlier comment about how his stunt name was "Reckless Ryan", its a stunt name, all the stunt riders have nicknames. Doesn't mean that you can make assumptions off that when you have no idea what you're talking about. Just because he stunted, doesn't mean he lived his life reckless. Ryan made a bad decision and it cost him his life. Why is he being called an idiot and people saying he deserved it, no one deserves to die. Let Ryan rest and ride in peace, after all he's already paid the highest price.
A Close Friend

Elmwood Park, IL

#65 Oct 30, 2013
Alot of these posts are absolutley ridiculous. everything being hush hush has nothing to do with his family having money. after ryan passed we all wanted answers and the family was in the dark about everything too. hello they just released the car last week. almost 2 months later... hmm 2 months to investigate what everyone on here seems to think was just your typical drunk driving accident?? clearly not. and the attacks on "the one who lived it" are out of line. this goes for anyone if you were in a car with your best friend and literally watch them die infront of you and then have people hastily attacking and throwing out inaccurate accusations about the event and victims you would be just as mad!!! and maybe things were foggy to him because he was just in a severe accident?? people please have a little bit of respect for the other people involved in the tragedy. long story short ryan was a father, son, brother, uncle and a friend and i miss him so much. but none of this bitching will ever bring him back. i do agree to see this as a lesson and to cherish your life and your loved ones. put yourself in their shoes and please respect the family and close friends like myself. the judgements on here hurt when mourning a loss all we want is to remember the good things about ryan.

-C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ambulance vote a mess Sat Resident 14
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Sat bystander 1,196
Stolen Drum Set Sat VeeDub 1
Red Light Cameras (Mar '12) Apr 22 dale 90
Round Lake man pleads guilty to soliciting chil... Apr 22 Times they are a ... 1
Culvert on Paradise lane between Lake Miltmore ... Apr 22 someguy 1
Review: Lakemoor Transmission Inc (Jul '08) Apr 22 GeorgeD 2
More from around the web

Round Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]