accident with fatalities at rt 59 and...

accident with fatalities at rt 59 and beach grove

Posted in the Round Lake Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Antiocher

Round Lake, IL

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Heard there was a bad accident here late Sunday early Monday. Nothing in the news yet. At least one fatal and one critical. Any one hear anything?
dubs

Round Lake, IL

#2 Aug 26, 2013
a lot of rumors right now, have been given a lot of information, but nothing solid.

Since: Aug 13

Twin Lakes, WI

#3 Aug 26, 2013
There has not been any news coverage so far but it truly did happen and there was one fatality and one minor injury. I am guessing because it was in the early morning hours we wont hear much in the media. If there is anything it probably wont be until tomorrow.
Antiocher

Antioch, IL

#4 Aug 27, 2013
still nothing this morning
so strange
on the lake county scanner fb page someone said they are having a memorial service on Sunday
but no names, place, or details posted
Resident

Antioch, IL

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Heard he was some kind of motorcycle stunt person named Ryan. Why is there nothing in the news?
Resident

Antioch, IL

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Ingleside Resident

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Aug 27, 2013
This is very sad, Im friends with Ryan's cousin. He did pass in the car accident. I think the reason why nothing is out yet might be because they are still investigating the accident and could also be because of the families wishes.

Since: Aug 13

Twin Lakes, WI

#8 Aug 27, 2013
You are correct his name is ryan stewart and he was a motorcycle stunt person. They are having a memorial at his parents bar bootleggers this sunday.

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#9 Aug 27, 2013
I hadn't heard anything about this. So sorry to hear it now. They really improved that intersection, it used to be dangerous.
Ingleside Resident

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Aug 27, 2013
Chitown chill

Macon, GA

#11 Aug 28, 2013
Work for ems and
Chitown chill

Macon, GA

#12 Aug 28, 2013
Drunk driving was the key factor
Mom

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Aug 28, 2013
Chitown Chill

Did the coroner send you the report? As a close family member, I'm still in the dark. And, also wondering if you are aware of the road conditions in that area? I went and inspected them in the daylight. I actually live in the area and drive there often. My tires have hit the manhole covers and huge bumps that stick up from the construction and I've almost lost control, during the day and I don't drink. Please do not spread rumors. Thank you.
fox lake resident

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 28, 2013
Chitown chill wrote:
Drunk driving was the key factor
Your posing as a fake person or an EMS person to get then in trouble. Knock that off, it's evident your full of yourself.
antiocher

Antioch, IL

#15 Aug 29, 2013
Not one article anywhere regarding the death of this young man. Why is that?
Ingleside Resident

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Aug 29, 2013
antiocher wrote:
Not one article anywhere regarding the death of this young man. Why is that?
Like i stated previous, they are most likely still investigating it and/or the family does not want to make it world wide news.
Ingleside Resident

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Aug 29, 2013
antiocher

Antioch, IL

#18 Aug 29, 2013
Ingleside Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Like i stated previous, they are most likely still investigating it and/or the family does not want to make it world wide news.
They publish accident info while they are investigating all the time. They also publish accident info without releasing names. I'm sure you have read about the recent drowning death of the 9year old child. They also consistently release information regarding deaths without family's approval, as in the case of the deaths of 2 teens in Antioch last winter. So, your statement is incorrect.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 29, 2013
antiocher wrote:
<quoted text>
They publish accident info while they are investigating all the time. They also publish accident info without releasing names. I'm sure you have read about the recent drowning death of the 9year old child. They also consistently release information regarding deaths without family's approval, as in the case of the deaths of 2 teens in Antioch last winter. So, your statement is incorrect.
Agree Antiocher. Getting family approval before publishing the details of an accident is unfortunately not a media requirement. It happens all the time. I find it odd that there is nothing anywhere about this accident also. They publish details about accidents without releasing personal information so this all seems quite mysterious. RIP young man and prayers for his family and friends.
mtfarms

Lake Villa, IL

#21 Aug 29, 2013
there was a wreck at 83 and grasslake friday evening about 6 pm and nothing about it either?? AFD was there and a huge mess it look really bad i hope everyone is ok with that one.
prayers with the family and friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Rhett Taylor as Mayor? (Jan '13) 4 hr Grayslake reisdent 3
justina an jessica shirley (Jun '12) 16 hr jancito 6
open House on Saturday Aug 27 Sat [email protected].. 1
Shutdown Grimm road! (Jul '15) Aug 26 Mr Earl 21
News Gliniewicz aftermath, one year later Aug 26 Mr Earl 3
News Visitation, funeral arrangements set for Lt Gli... (Sep '15) Aug 26 Mr Earl 3
Joseph Gliniewicz (Sep '15) Aug 26 Human 115

Round Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Lake Mortgages