First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Blue Line

United States

#46 Jan 30, 2014
What Does It Take for a Police Officer To Get Fired? http://www.theagitator.com/2011/03/28/what-do...
The Blue Line

United States

#47 Jan 30, 2014
What does it take to get a cop fired? http://www.chicagojustice.org/blog/what-does-...
The Blue Line

United States

#48 Jan 30, 2014
A police officer does much more than one might assume. Police officers are delegated a heavy responsibility of making their community, district, state or province a safer place. They must handle the detection, apprehension and prevention of criminals.
They must maintain public order, protect the citizens and patrol the area.

The career of a police officer may be a slower-paced environment, like a traffic controller, or they may be in a specialty area like counter-terrorism, murder, drug trafficking or investigations.
Some police officers are in charge of the police canine unit, and work with the dogs to train, care for, and work alongside them.

All police officers, regardless of their specialty enforce the law. There are exciting parts of their day, like catching criminals, collecting evidence and investigating crimes and there are other not-so-exciting parts of their day, like writing up reports and directing traffic.

During a regular work day, most police officers wear uniforms. While detectives and special agents are part of the regular force, they often work in regular clothes and usually have separate duties from police officers.

While in uniform on the job, most police officers ride in cars, but some work on foot or ride horses, bikes, or motorcycles. Some even work in boats on rivers and in harbors.

Most police officers and detectives work at least 40 hours a week. As with most professionals, when they work longer, they get extra pay. Police work doesn't stop because it’s a weekend or a holiday, so officers are required to work those as well. Police work doesn't stop when the sun goes down, so officer shifts work around the clock.
Because of the anything-can-happen mentality of the law enforcement arena, officers must be ready to go to work at all times. Police officers may work very long hours, travel extensively on short notice, and be required to be away for family holidays and events.

The job of a police officer is very risky, they risk their own lives to protect the lives of everyday citizens. But with extensive training, strict requirements, and excellent leadership examples, all officers can be safe while they serve their communities with pride. Police officers must be prepared to meet danger each day. They are all brave men and women who fight crime with both their intelligence and their physical strength.'Olson "just couldn't keep those much needed standards as proven by him in multiple prior suspensions. By law all public employees actions are pretty much and open book to the public if someone knows how to ask for it. Vital personal records are not, but employee conduct is.Often in the heat of the battle some Cops forget that,and that there life is as transparent as the person they are dealing with.That they don't live off the "Grid" their lives are quite the opposite,because of the trust and responsibility they are trusted with.
The Blue Line

United States

#49 Feb 2, 2014
The Blue Line

United States

#50 Feb 2, 2014
Blu Iz

Wauconda, IL

#51 Feb 3, 2014
Do you have a link for info/articles on Olson?
Carpenters 357 wrote:
Reply »
|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2Saturday Dec 28
I should mention that I do NOT take credit for the readied removal or firing or resigning of " Former Officer " Olson but, I am sure I help line him up for his last shot at causing anyone else any undue problems.If you take time to read about Olson if your by the court house or lap top,You will read a Deplorable history of child abuse in the home." Reprehensible" were the Judges words,Records have photos and everything in them now. I am a Survivor of Child Abuse at home and while a ward of the courts at Elan School in Maine. The best part of my childhood was when it was over.I was very instrumental in the closing of the Elan School many years later with a group of Survivors, 40 years of Child Abuse over for ever at least there. I am mentioned in article in Maine news paper about the closing. I think everyone should hold Child Abuser accountable no matter what they do for a living and I know that the Chief now knowing the truth about one of his own left a very short rope on him to hang himself next time ,and next time would come soon.Only 8 months later Olson steps in the final hole, an example of someone who thought they were bullet proof.Maybe he should have had body-armor on the day the Chief pulled him into the office.Thank You Chief Behan. for Supporting Anti Child Abuse everywhere and protecting our Children and Young Adults.
Carpenters 357

United States

#52 Feb 5, 2014
http://www.foxlake.org/ Look at Fox Lake village min Oct 14th I believe, He was in fact Terminated Oct 8th 2013 officially. " As printed Publicly " in the minuets.
Carpenters 357

United States

#54 Feb 5, 2014
Blu Iz wrote:
Do you have a link for info/articles on Olson?
<quoted text>
http://www.foxlake.org/ Look at Fox Lake village min Oct 14th I believe, He was in fact Terminated Oct 8th 2013 officially. " As printed Publicly " in the minuets.
Carpenters 357

United States

#55 Feb 5, 2014
Police Pension Board Minutes: Oct 14th 2013 second page were it says Terminated,with out Pension for at least now or any other benefits according to article in Publication under the Federal Public Meeting act.
U.S. Code › Title 5 › Part I › Chapter 5 › Subchapter II ›§ 552b
5 U.S. CODE § 552B - OPEN MEETINGS,, https://www.google.com/url... . People in Public Jobs sometime get a false sense of who they are and were they live, and that they are anything but off the grid. Quite the opposite, and when they step over the line its noticed and recorded,just like anyone else. This guy thought he was a big shot,and in the end he shot a 25 year career in the ass and lost everything. Probably an 80k a year pension,WOW !!!!!..All to prove who was the toughest and whose the boss.Hard to figure,?? I guess you shouldn't judge the book by the cover when you start a battle with someone.And if your going to try and Frame someone,Rule #1.Never use something unique to a Police Officer or could be and possibly owned by one.Rule #2 Never Date or Involve yourself with a Cop with any kind of Child and or Domestic Abuse in their records and past. Shoots credibility right in the ass, no one likes Child Abusers and with the internet and Open Court Access it not hard to find out who is who .And it makes the world a safer place for Kids.
Jono

Chicago, IL

#56 Feb 6, 2014
Very unfortunate. I was once an acquaintance of officer Olson and he was always cordial to me and was a very good, well reapected police officer. I hope he gets the help he needs if all of these allegations are true. I do not understand the sarcastic anonymous tone of these postings as this is an unfortunate turn of events for all parties involved including officer Olson.
Carpenters 357

United States

#57 Feb 6, 2014
Jono wrote:
Very unfortunate. I was once an acquaintance of officer Olson and he was always cordial to me and was a very good, well reapected police officer. I hope he gets the help he needs if all of these allegations are true. I do not understand the sarcastic anonymous tone of these postings as this is an unfortunate turn of events for all parties involved including officer Olson.
I do respect your thoughts about Tom ,but many people have many sides,and yours was a positive one and that's great. But unfortunately when Joe blow steps on someones life they get offended, but when a Cop does that,, it costs thousands of dollars and plenty of time out of their life.So I think its only fare to weight people of the power of a Police Officer much different,due to the impact they can have on someones life forever.There is no such thing as a cheap dealings with the Police.It always cost something ,money, liberty,freedom something if not all the above. So many times its all over the Cop get their Ego off,its sad but true and so documented these days.Tom had a another side,and his Police and Personal records showed that,he was suspended many times in the past, for Prisoner Abuse,Official Misconduct,of course a few Pepper Spraying incidents.My dealings with him were unbelievable to say the least, from him having a temper tantrum at my house, to him trying to set me up on a felony charge for some gun,for telling his Superior Officers about his tantrum.He spent a year trying to torment me in court and build his fictitious case,only to have me investigate him and expose him to his Department and the States Attn Office,as an Abuser and a fraud. All with their own court records and the Freedom Of info act. 3. Officers did show up at the Trial and testified truthfully and completely,To never seeing me in possession of any gun of any kind.Nor was there any physical proof of me ever having this or any gun.as testified to by one of the Officers. Unfortunately Tom was unable to attend the final show down of all his hard work, I was found " Not Guilty " I don't know if was the lack of absolutely no evidence or the Police style issue 357 mag he said was mine,?? this thing was huge the next size up comes with wheels, I nor my Attn or the Judge were impressed nor could really believe that was the gun of mystery I think Tom was smart enough to not go on record with that Whopper of lie, his ass was already in the roaster for screwing with an innocent person with the same access to Criminal Data Bases as he does unfortunately the case with him was far already in motion and only a few months later Mr Olson became a regular citizen again and forever ,,never to stop or bother anyone anymore anywhere. I cant say I was the cause but the timing was perfect.The Chief found something that wasn't right and dealt with it and he should be Commended for that. perhaps Tom was dealing with his own investigation by the station in dealing with his overall truthfulness, considering the "Chief" knew Nothing about Toms very checkered past at home with the family,And yes the Chief has a very Strict Reporting Policy Rule # 5. I believe,and Child Abuse investigations by DCFS qualify as reportorial.Having a State Central Registry #no/w DCFS is a big deal.It bars you from contact with Minors, So Cops,Fireman,Teacher,Bus Driver,etc.State and Federal law mandates all applicants must be ran threw DHS. before hiring and app must sign a waiver to the fact of that #no existing.That take some of the liability off the Department. I grew up as a victim of Child Abuse I have no sympathy for Abusers,My Father beat us all the time,almost like a sport. My life was an utter hell, I was so glad when my childhood was over.And I grew and learned from it. I learned never back down when your right,and always stand up to Abusers.And try and be the voice for the Kids that cant yell.
Carpenters 357

United States

#58 Feb 6, 2014
I do respect your thoughts about Tom ,but many people have many sides,and yours was a positive one and that's great. But unfortunately when Joe blow steps on someones life they get offended, but when a Cop does that,, it costs thousands of dollars and plenty of time out of their life.So I think its only fare to weight people of the power of a Police Officer much different,due to the impact they can have on someones life forever.There is no such thing as a cheap dealings with the Police.It always cost something ,money, liberty,freedom something if not all the above. So many times its all over the Cop get their Ego off,its sad but true and so documented these days.Tom had a another side,and his Police and Personal records showed that,he was suspended many times in the past, for Prisoner Abuse,Official Misconduct,of course a few Pepper Spraying incidents.My dealings with him were unbelievable to say the least, from him having a temper tantrum at my house, to him trying to set me up on a felony charge for some gun,for telling his Superior Officers about his tantrum.He spent a year trying to torment me in court and build his fictitious case,only to have me investigate him and expose him to his Department and the States Attn Office,as an Abuser and a fraud. All with their own court records and the Freedom Of info act. 3. Officers did show up at the Trial and testified truthfully and completely,To never seeing me in possession of any gun of any kind.Nor was there any physical proof of me ever having this or any gun.as testified to by one of the Officers. Unfortunately Tom was unable to attend the final show down of all his hard work, I was found " Not Guilty " I don't know if was the lack of absolutely no evidence or the Police style issue 357 mag he said was mine,?? this thing was huge the next size up comes with wheels, I nor my Attn or the Judge were impressed nor could really believe that was the gun of mystery I think Tom was smart enough to not go on record with that Whopper of lie, his ass was already in the roaster for screwing with an innocent person with the same access to Criminal Data Bases as he does unfortunately the case with him was far already in motion and only a few months later Mr Olson became a regular citizen again and forever ,,never to stop or bother anyone anymore anywhere. I cant say I was the cause but the timing was perfect.The Chief found something that wasn't right and dealt with it and he should be Commended for that. perhaps Tom was dealing with his own investigation by the station in dealing with his overall truthfulness, considering the "Chief" knew Nothing about Toms very checkered past at home with the family,And yes the Chief has a very Strict Reporting Policy Rule # 5. I believe,and Child Abuse investigations by DCFS qualify as reportorial.Having a State Central Registry #no/w DCFS is a big deal.It bars you from contact with Minors, So Cops,Fireman,Teacher,Bus Driver,etc.State and Federal law mandates all applicants must be ran threw DHS. before hiring and app must sign a waiver to the fact of that #no existing.That take some of the liability off the Department. I grew up as a victim of Child Abuse I have no sympathy for Abusers,My Father beat us all the time,almost like a sport. My life was an utter hell, I was so glad when my childhood was over.And I grew and learned from it. I learned never back down when your right,and always stand up to Abusers.And try and be the voice for the Kids that cant yell.
Carpenters 357

United States

#59 Feb 6, 2014
Sorry for dbl posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebel flags flying from pick-up trucks (Aug '10) Fri Resident 128
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) May 21 Nayely flores 112
Should I Tell? May 19 Guest 3
McHenry County towns try to tackle climbing pen... May 17 Grover52 1
anyone know toni blair female black curly hair (Feb '11) May 15 ivan 2
Phooey on Vegas Cafe May 15 LazyK 9
Review: Jay Ho India Restaurant May 14 looking 3
More from around the web

Round Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE