Cows on the Move
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#41 Jun 14, 2013
The Doctor Is In wrote:
Corrected version, beating MM's corrections and pontifications on the use of the English language. I inverted two words accidentally. Now corrected. If only we could correct MM so easily.
Looked up Mystery Man's classification based on his steady stream of rhetoric:
Pseudo intelligentsia
Actual description:
Flatland hill billy with nothing to do but shore up his ego by attempting to look like an all knowing wizard whose very words should be hung onto by the rest of we unwashed rabble.
Personally, I think News Reader 2011's suggestion is right on the mark. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, does it still make a sound? If no one reads or responds to the huffery and puffery of MM, will everyone's IQ increase? The answer to both: Yes!
It works for me! Just scroll down focusing on the left column. Anything that starts with Mystery, avert your eyes and keep scrolling. Avoids the real fool and the trolls. Adds years to your life by lowering your blood pressure. And you get to enjoy real conversations with other people of intelligence!

Ahhh... life is good in a Mystery free world.:D
The Doctor Is In

Antioch, IL

#42 Jun 14, 2013
News Reader 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
It works for me! Just scroll down focusing on the left column. Anything that starts with Mystery, avert your eyes and keep scrolling. Avoids the real fool and the trolls. Adds years to your life by lowering your blood pressure. And you get to enjoy real conversations with other people of intelligence!
And so I am and shall. Thank you for a very good suggestion.

The doctor is now out.
feed me

United States

#43 Jun 14, 2013
sounds like an Udder Cowtastrafy. Poor home owner gonna get milked with the bill
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#44 Jun 14, 2013
News Reader 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet still haven't taken your own advice.
you still keep posting to me.
Don't worry they always will post to me and about me.
They can never post on topic.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#45 Jun 14, 2013
feed me wrote:
Poor home owner gonna get milked with the bill
i totally agree but when i post that i get hate for saying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Jan 14 Crash 165
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Jan 11 Leasa 146
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) Jan 10 Cynthia B 56
Just Another Reason Why We Need To Rid The Coun... (Jul '10) Jan 10 italianmoon 8
Antioch Township Website (Apr '15) Jan 9 Jilly 18
durham school bus service (Oct '09) Jan 9 FarmTan90 20
Martin Valadez (May '09) Jan 8 Cateleya 211

Round Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Lake Mortgages