Cows on the Move
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#1 May 31, 2013
http://newssun.suntimes.com/photos/galleries/...

This is too funny. I feel for the person who had their garden eaten/trampled, I know how much work that is, but imagine walking into your yard and encountering a herd of cows! Gotta love living in the country.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#2 May 31, 2013
i didn't see anywhere in the article on who is paying for the damages.
Its loses its fun when your the owner stuck with the damages.
Home owners ins. won't cover it.
But there is always someone who thinks damages to others is funny.
duh

Antioch, IL

#3 May 31, 2013
Its amazing how some people can spin a cute story into something else. My guess is mystery man thinks the cows should be sued. I would certainly hope that the people affected by the roaming cows understand that this was nothing more than an accident. They can continue on with their lives and fix the minor damages with a smile on their faces.
El Hombre Mysterioso

Chicago, IL

#4 May 31, 2013
Dis man doan no how to have no fun in life. So he no can laff at nothing. Sad sad hombre mysterioso he mus be.
Dubya

Antioch, IL

#5 Jun 6, 2013
Hysterical. And of course we have one yahoo who's first thought is "who get's to sue?".
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#6 Jun 7, 2013
Where did i say sue anyone.
Are you that uneducated that you can't even read a simple paragraph and understand it.
I was talking about the responsibility for damages.
Those who own the cows are responsible for that damage and not the property owner.
I mentioned that property insurance probably won't cover it.
Besides why should his rates go up for it.
Certainly the cow owner should feel obligated to paying the damages without the need for court action.
Its really the uneducated people like you who immediately think of law suits as the only means for responsible behavior.
Very Mysterious Man

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 7, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
i didn't see anywhere in the article on who is paying for the damages.
Its loses its fun when your the owner stuck with the damages.
Home owners ins. won't cover it.
But there is always someone who thinks damages to others is funny.
"You rotten kids - Get Off My Lawn! There will be NO FUN here!" says Mystery Man, shaking his fist in anger.
Cowabunga

Antioch, IL

#8 Jun 7, 2013
You people are disgusting, especially Hombre Mysterioso. Instead of spouting beliefs as facts as you do, I actually took the time to discuss the entire issue with Dr. Cattela Marfa, professor of Bovine Law at Cow Tech in Pasadena, California.

Dr. Marfa informed me that owners are not responsible for wandering cows anywhere in the US unless the cow is brandishing a chain saw or is driving any vehicle made by Fiat. Short of that, there is nothing anyone can do even though the cows took the homeowners lawn over as a hosta age.

On a related note and not yet reported, the cows have been moved to the Baikonour Cosmodrome in central Russia where, because of their newly found national celebrity presence, will be launched into earth orbit tomorrow morning for a one week experiment determining the effect of weightlessness on cows who have eaten hostas. Of note, they will be the first herd shot around the world.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#9 Jun 7, 2013
LOL sounds more like you were talking through your rump.
Animal owners have always legally been responsible for their animals.
There are zillions of law cases where people have been held accountable for their animals.
I suppose if someone told you they been to the moon and it was made cheese you would believe it.
Cowabunga

Antioch, IL

#10 Jun 7, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
LOL sounds more like you were talking through your rump.
Animal owners have always legally been responsible for their animals.
There are zillions of law cases where people have been held accountable for their animals.
I suppose if someone told you they been to the moon and it was made cheese you would believe it.
Only if they were comparing it to your cheesy thought process.

I will advise Dr. Marfa of your latest decree and pontifications. I am sure she will be moooved to learn of the Mystery Man Law in force in Antioch and Lindenhurst, IL. As we are in fact the center of the universe, it appears she has a whole lot of s'plainin to do to the university. I have also notified the Meadow Muffin Corporation to stand down on their planned cattle drive along the old Cow Pie Stage Route running from Bristol, WI down to their planned testing lab in your backyard. As their head cow hand Big Bruce told me a few minutes ago, "we isn't not no lawbreakin company. We'll just truck the stuff down his way". Do you have an alley?
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#11 Jun 7, 2013
The thing about stupidity like yours is usually it runs from weird, to funny, and then just plain sad.
But in your case it went straight to sad.
I have nothing else to say to you.
You're just a sad person who thinks he's witty and cool.
Svengali

Lake Villa, IL

#12 Jun 7, 2013
I thought cowabunga's insights were quite funny. Everyone here needs to lighten up and quit being so 'keyboard holy', telling all what is right and wrong. Cows got loose. Garden got eaten. Justice will be served in the form of yummy steaks! Done.
Uncle Google

Round Lake, IL

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
The thing about stupidity like yours is usually it runs from weird, to funny, and then just plain sad.
But in your case it went straight to sad.
I have nothing else to say to you.
You're just a sad person who thinks he's witty and cool.
I LOVED Cowabungas comments. The only sad person here is you you crank. Alone in your basement at your keyboard rampaging from topic to topic with a pseudo elitist take on all manner of subjects. Lighten up and shut up.

You rock Cowabunga!!!!
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#14 Jun 7, 2013
Uncle Google wrote:
<quoted text>
you you
Go back to grade school. You're an embarrassment to your former teachers.
Uncle Google

Round Lake, IL

#15 Jun 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to grade school. You're an embarrassment to your former teachers.
Really? That's the best you can do? MM against the world. What a lonely place to be. You have fun with that dude. You are a one man laugh riot.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#16 Jun 8, 2013
Wow i get the whole world now all to myself ?
Where did everybody go ?
Well at least i go something. I got a whole world.
Looks like you got nothing. Which is what you deserve.

See how easy it is to talk nonsense like Uncle Goof does.
That is why i prefer real issues.
It requires real thinking to be on topic.
Something Uncle Goof wouldn't know how to do.

For example the thread is about COWS.
Not about me. Not about Uncle Goof
And i posted several times about how i feel about animal owners who don't control their animals, or pay for damages they cause.
So Uncle Goof THAT IS WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT.
see if you can manage to handle it.
LOL i'm betting you're too ignorant to be able to talk on topic.
Svengali

Lake Villa, IL

#17 Jun 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
I like cows. They're really tasty when ground and grilled. especially when fed naturally with no hormones (like from a garden). Happy Summer!
Uncle Google

Round Lake, IL

#18 Jun 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
Wow i get the whole world now all to myself ?
Where did everybody go ?
Well at least i go something. I got a whole world.
Looks like you got nothing. Which is what you deserve.

See how easy it is to talk nonsense like Uncle Goof does.
That is why i prefer real issues.
It requires real thinking to be on topic.
Something Uncle Goof wouldn't know how to do.

Not about me. Not about Uncle Goof
And i posted several times about how i feel about animal owners who don't control their animals, or pay for damages they cause.
So Uncle Goof THAT IS WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT.
see if you can manage to handle it.
LOL i'm betting you're too ignorant to be able to talk on topic.
The Commander of the Topix Police Department has spoken. YES SIR!!! Please please please don't turn me over to Obamas Gestapo, the NSA.
Svengali

Lake Villa, IL

#19 Jun 8, 2013
Nobody has to turn you in Uncle Google. The government has been monitoring our posts all along. They will be stopping by your place shortly, for a little chat........
Uncle Google

Round Lake, IL

#20 Jun 8, 2013
Svengali wrote:
Nobody has to turn you in Uncle Google. The government has been monitoring our posts all along. They will be stopping by your place shortly, for a little chat........
Send Obama and Congress home to a real job. Time for a complete do over. I want my country back and out of the hands of the corrupt, lying, power humgry, incompetent a##holes in DC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) 6 hr question master13 1,217
News Attorney: Ari Squire's Wife Not Involved In Twi... (Mar '08) 9 hr Unk 59
What happened to Dr. Dennis Thain? Thu Antioch resident 5
News Jailed Teacher Claims To Have Molested 75 Boys (Jan '09) May 25 Ulysses G 2
Van/Bus Accident in Salem May 24 Hugh Girrod 6
News Huge crowd weighs in on township's proposal to ... May 23 Irish Willie 1
round lake gangs (Jun '09) May 21 Anonymous 116

Round Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Lake Mortgages