Martin Valadez
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
MLDN

Bloomington, IN

#1 May 21, 2009
he was raped and beaten almost to death in prison last week.. i always knew he was a bitch!!!! I bet hes sleeping on his stomach tonight lol....
Bicycle Pete

United States

#2 May 21, 2009
How do you know?
Round Lake Beach Resident

Lake Villa, IL

#3 May 21, 2009
Does anyone know if this is true? And how long is he in the clinker for anyways?
unknown74

Langeloth, PA

#5 May 21, 2009
Fight locks down USP McCreary
Written by Greg Bird
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
A fight between inmates at USP McCreary in Pine Knot prompted the institution to activate security measures, locking down the facility until the situation could be brought under control. A fight between inmates at USP McCreary in Pine Knot prompted the institution to activate security measures, locking down the facility until the situation could be brought under control.
According to USP McCreary officials an inmate on inmate assault occurred on the prison’s recreation yard at around 1:15 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Several inmates were reportedly involved in the incident, but the prison staff quickly contained the situation. One inmate received injuries, which required outside medical attention and no members of the staff were injured according to the release.
The facility was placed under lock down as a precautionary measure, restricting inmates to their living quarters and suspending all routine institution activities. Visitation was also curtailed as part of the lockdown.
A spokesperson for the USP McCreary said lockdown conditions were gradually beginning to be lifted Wednesday and normal operations were expected to resume by early next week.
USP McCreary officials state that at no time was the public’s safety in jeopardy as a result of the altercation and an investigation is underway.

Just Sayin

Elk Grove Village, IL

#6 May 21, 2009
Martin was a real "tough guy" in Round Lake Park. Pay attention gang bangers and/or wannabes. When you get on the inside, you may not be so tough anymore.
Bicycle Pete

United States

#7 May 22, 2009
Like the old joke –“Goes in a tight end, comes out a wide receiver!”. But if he murdered someone he ain’t coming out.

Bebe, you might wanna send him some vasaline!
MLDN

Bloomington, IN

#8 May 23, 2009
Round Lake Beach Resident wrote:
Does anyone know if this is true? And how long is he in the clinker for anyways?
its true !!!!!!! and by the way they gave him life!

Lake Villa, IL

#9 May 23, 2009
MLDN wrote:
<quoted text> its true !!!!!!! and by the way they gave him life!
I am glad to hear they gave him life! For many years I wandered when his time would come. You know what they say about Karma........ He was a very bad individual, and yes it is a whole different world in prison.

Lake Villa, IL

#10 May 23, 2009
unknown74 wrote:
Fight locks down USP McCreary
Written by Greg Bird
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
A fight between inmates at USP McCreary in Pine Knot prompted the institution to activate security measures, locking down the facility until the situation could be brought under control. A fight between inmates at USP McCreary in Pine Knot prompted the institution to activate security measures, locking down the facility until the situation could be brought under control.
According to USP McCreary officials an inmate on inmate assault occurred on the prison’s recreation yard at around 1:15 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Several inmates were reportedly involved in the incident, but the prison staff quickly contained the situation. One inmate received injuries, which required outside medical attention and no members of the staff were injured according to the release.
The facility was placed under lock down as a precautionary measure, restricting inmates to their living quarters and suspending all routine institution activities. Visitation was also curtailed as part of the lockdown.
A spokesperson for the USP McCreary said lockdown conditions were gradually beginning to be lifted Wednesday and normal operations were expected to resume by early next week.
USP McCreary officials state that at no time was the public’s safety in jeopardy as a result of the altercation and an investigation is underway.
Thank you for article posted. We don't want false information to fly around Round Lake.
so kind

Madison, WI

#11 May 23, 2009
whos martin valadez and whats he locked up for?
MartinsFriend

Olive Hill, KY

#13 May 26, 2009
first of all that article dosen't say ANYTHING about Martin. How the hell would any of you know what's going on with him there? You don't! And he didn't MURDER anyone!! Google it, you dumbfucks! It's public record! Do something better with your time. And the only reason your talking shit is because he's locked up, you didn't have the balls to step up before!! HAHAHAH!!
RLH

United States

#14 May 26, 2009
Is it Martin or no??
MLDK ALL DAY

United States

#15 May 26, 2009
How would MLDN know if it was Martin?
Bicycle Pete

United States

#16 May 26, 2009
Maybe he knows someone on the inside. It looks like Martin’s friends all turned states evidence against him to save their own butts. What can you say that was good about Martin? Why are you his friend? From the article I linked, it looks like the judge was convinced that he was a blight on society and needed to be locked up for good.
MartinsFriend

Olive Hill, KY

#17 May 26, 2009
Your gonna tell me someone who's playin on RL forum is gonna know of another individual in federal prison in another state? Please! People just like to gossip and start rumors!
I never said Martin was a nice person, but he was a GOOD father and took damn good care of his family. His heart was in the right place. But NO ONE deserves to be put away for life on a drug charge with having NO PRIORS!!! We have convicted child molesters walking the streets. ALOT living in Roundlake! I'm not saying he was innocent or didn't deserve time, but 2 life sentences.....come on!
wow

Mesa, AZ

#18 May 26, 2009
like stoneyj he is still free the piggy that he is
Bicycle Pete

United States

#19 May 27, 2009
MartinsFriend wrote:
Your gonna tell me someone who's playin on RL forum is gonna know of another individual in federal prison in another state? Please! People just like to gossip and start rumors!
I never said Martin was a nice person, but he was a GOOD father and took damn good care of his family. His heart was in the right place. But NO ONE deserves to be put away for life on a drug charge with having NO PRIORS!!! We have convicted child molesters walking the streets. ALOT living in Roundlake! I'm not saying he was innocent or didn't deserve time, but 2 life sentences.....come on!
Just make sure he gets plenty of smokes!

Bebe

United States

#20 May 27, 2009
You all seriously have no life, talking about someone who can't defend himself on here. If he was here I am sure you would be damn scared.
Nothing happened to Martin in there and that fight. and the fact that he killed someone was all rumors and not based on fact, People like to twist things around. He is not in there for MURDER. People all make mistakes and he will get out soon enough.
Yes please read up on your research before you make all these speculations. Martin is a good person at heart!!!!!!!!!!
KK ALL DAY

Lake Villa, IL

#21 May 27, 2009
Bebe wrote:
You all seriously have no life, talking about someone who can't defend himself on here. If he was here I am sure you would be damn scared.
Nothing happened to Martin in there and that fight. and the fact that he killed someone was all rumors and not based on fact, People like to twist things around. He is not in there for MURDER. People all make mistakes and he will get out soon enough.
Yes please read up on your research before you make all these speculations. Martin is a good person at heart!!!!!!!!!!
Martin is a bitch and always will be . i know him from the street.. he had mikey killed and u know it.. i dont even like mikey davis he was a bitch too .... but everyone knows he had that done .. And if he was out and had somethind to say . id beat his ass just like i did in 99 ... I hope he gets raped again ... But he probably likes it by now....
Bicycle Pete

United States

#22 May 27, 2009
Once the Feds get you it’s over. They have wiretaps and paid informants. Even if he just got the one life sentence and manages to get parole he won’t be out until he’s old and gray. That’s if he gets out.

I’d have to disagree with you about him being a good father. Dealing drugs and being a gang member puts your family in jeopardy. Remember the Mundelein gang arson from last week? Rotting in prison for the rest of your life doesn’t help your kids. I hope he gets what he has coming over and over again.

I bet all of you little faggot latin kings are just itching to burn my car in the middle of the night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Auvil 10 hr holly gray 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Lawrence M. Hanson as Mayor? (Sep '12) 12 hr COL Paul J Hettich 50
Trump Hipocracy 14 hr Antiochan 1
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) 23 hr Jackie 54
Do Not Visit Lakemoor Businesses Until The Red ... (Feb '13) Sat Ray Sulzer 52
Hottest women in Fairfield? Nov 30 Feb 3
Antioch Restaurants - can we have a NICE discus... (Mar '09) Nov 28 News Reader 100

Round Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Lake Mortgages