Why are Round Lake Beach COPS such creeps??

Posted in the Round Lake Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 23, 2009
Do they have nothing more important to do than give out meaningless tickets at the end of the month???? Why is it that it's always the beach??
Eleonor

Round Lake, IL

#2 Mar 25, 2009
They think they are back in Chicago being the bad ass cops and don't realize they are in Round Lake Beach and look more like the Cops from the Dukes of Hazzards...bunch of dorks, they are a JOKE!!!!
Crazy Ed

Round Lake, IL

#3 Mar 25, 2009
I have been given so many stupid tickets that when I go in front of the Judge you can clearly see how pissed and aggravated he gets having to deal with petty crap that gets thrown out of court..a waste of Tax payers money and time!
RL Cop Hater

Round Lake, IL

#4 Mar 25, 2009
Where do they get off being such ball busters? do they think people will respect them? NO,respect is earned by kindness and guidance,not by fear!!!!

Coppers.......... remember you have kids, those kids will grow up and will someday get the same treatment you are dishing out to our kids!!!!!and guess what? you're gonna wish you never were an ass!

Since: Oct 08

Addison, IL

#5 Mar 28, 2009
JAvannis wrote:
Do they have nothing more important to do than give out meaningless tickets at the end of the month???? Why is it that it's always the beach??
RLB cops are the best and most polite in Lake County!(How is that, Dean?)

All car dealers respect the police! When you see a car with "DL" plates, know that we all obey every law!
Concerned citizen

Lake Villa, IL

#6 Mar 28, 2009
If you obeyed the law and ween't such a loser, you wouldn't have run ins with the cops. They probably sense that you are a loser and pull you over. Try being a hard working citizen and maybe they wouldn't hassle you as much. Loser.
Dean

Round Lake, IL

#7 Mar 28, 2009
hey Concerned citizen, why don't you go connect your brown nose to the pigglets ass!!!!

Your time will come dude, and then well see who is laughing.

Grayslake, IL

#8 Mar 28, 2009
Dean wrote:
hey Concerned citizen, why don't you go connect your brown nose to the pigglets ass!!!!
Your time will come dude, and then well see who is laughing.
So I'm vindicated, Dean?
Stupid cops

Fox Lake, IL

#9 Mar 29, 2009
It's like their ticket are pre~made and they just sit around and wait for someone to drive by.you have to be a suck ass or a narc to stay out of trouble! And hell ya the end of the mouth you have to avoid RLB so you don't get a bogus ass ticket!
Dean

Round Lake, IL

#10 Mar 29, 2009
StonyJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm vindicated, Dean?
Yes you are my man!!! LOL!
Round Laker

AOL

#11 Mar 30, 2009
hmmm....I have never had a problem with the RLB Police. Of course I try to obey the traffic laws (and yes I have received a couple of tickets from them which I probably deserved) and don't commit any criminal acts so that might have something to do with it. Let's face it RLB has its share of problems and the cops have to deal with the idiots on a daily basis, especially those wannabe gang bangers. Bottom line is don't break the law and you won't have a problem with the police.
Stop Profiling

Madison, WI

#12 Mar 30, 2009
hmmmm, Round Laker, something tell me you are an old fart! try being a law abiding citizen driving a nice car and see if you don't get pulled over just for F* of it!

Just because a person is young, have a good job and drive a half decent car doesn't give them the right to think it's either stolen or the owner is a gang banger!!!

To me that is called profiling. In Round Lake Beach you have to be either old or a hick to be overlooked by the cops. If you are young, driving a nice car and on top of it, LATINO...you're screwed!
Proud American

Orland Park, IL

#13 Mar 30, 2009
Hey stop Profiling you poor latinos are always complaining.I got a bogus seat belt ticket just for sitting in home depot with the car running and guess what I'm white.
Stop Profiling

Round Lake, IL

#14 Mar 31, 2009
Proud American wrote:
Hey stop Profiling you poor latinos are always complaining.I got a bogus seat belt ticket just for sitting in home depot with the car running and guess what I'm white.
hey dumb ass, I was just making a point, I'm white too dork!
Whats the Big Deal

Round Lake, IL

#15 Mar 31, 2009
I've lived in Round Lake Beach for over 10 years and I have never had a problem with the cops. If you do what your suppose to be doing, then you should have no problem with the cops.
Stop Profiling

Madison, WI

#16 Mar 31, 2009
Were talking mostly young kids getting harassed by RLB cops not old folks like yourself.
Dean

Madison, WI

#17 Mar 31, 2009
Let's put it this way, you can be just sitting in a parking lot like "Proud American" or driving minding your own business and those M*F*rs still find a way to stick you with bogus tickets. 9 out of 10 times they get thrown out of court.

So C'mon, why don't the cops go after the real criminals??? are they AFRAID to break a nail? mess up their uniform, have to actually run after a criminal and work for their keep?? Maybe if they would do some running their arses wouldn't be so big from sitting around eating donuts!!!!
Grape Ape

Woodstock, IL

#18 Apr 16, 2009
Stupid cops wrote:
It's like their ticket are pre~made and they just sit around and wait for someone to drive by.you have to be a suck ass or a narc to stay out of trouble! And hell ya the end of the mouth you have to avoid RLB so you don't get a bogus ass ticket!
Stupid is, as stupid does. Do I need to edit what you typed? And FYI... the Beach is such a cesspool of garbage that the police won't even live there. It's pretty hard to have a positive attitude toward the people that live there when the town is overflowing with dirt-bags, drug-dealers, gang-bangers, sex offenders, and WIC/LINK recipients.
Just Sayin

Roselle, IL

#19 Apr 18, 2009
Dean wrote:
Let's put it this way, you can be just sitting in a parking lot like "Proud American" or driving minding your own business and those M*F*rs still find a way to stick you with bogus tickets. 9 out of 10 times they get thrown out of court.
So C'mon, why don't the cops go after the real criminals??? are they AFRAID to break a nail? mess up their uniform, have to actually run after a criminal and work for their keep?? Maybe if they would do some running their arses wouldn't be so big from sitting around eating donuts!!!!
Have you had your tickets thrown out of court nine times out of ten? Time to change your driving habits, if you have had that many tickets. I have lived in the area a long time (even when I was a teenager and young adult) have been stopped by police exactly one time. I didn't get ticketed then or any other time.

I like that the police ticket people that are doing something wrong. It is a bonus when they find the people that are driving without insurance, driving without a valid license, driving drunk/drugged, and/or have outstanding warrants. If you have any of those things, either stay out of the car, stay out of the Round Lake area, or follow the rules when driving.

There is a lot of complaining here about the gangs, drugs, etc. in the area. Law breakers aren't going to move on unless it becomes inconvenient to operate where they are. If that means having to deal with tickets, then so be it.

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 18, 2009
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had your tickets thrown out of court nine times out of ten? Time to change your driving habits, if you have had that many tickets. I have lived in the area a long time (even when I was a teenager and young adult) have been stopped by police exactly one time. I didn't get ticketed then or any other time.
I like that the police ticket people that are doing something wrong. It is a bonus when they find the people that are driving without insurance, driving without a valid license, driving drunk/drugged, and/or have outstanding warrants. If you have any of those things, either stay out of the car, stay out of the Round Lake area, or follow the rules when driving.
There is a lot of complaining here about the gangs, drugs, etc. in the area. Law breakers aren't going to move on unless it becomes inconvenient to operate where they are. If that means having to deal with tickets, then so be it.
I'll second this post!!!! If you do wrong, you pay the price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reliable painter wanted 2 hr paintingpro 3
Antioch Rescue Squad - where is the money? 3 hr NeuHaven mom 63
What happened at Rosewood apartments 10/20/14 Fri mother in fear 1
grayslake pool (Jul '11) Fri Duck Hook 13
Sheri Jesiel, left, and Loren Karner are candid... Fri Give it up 7
Antioch bowling alley Oct 23 township resident 2
Girl hit by car driven by illegal immigrant in ... (Sep '11) Oct 22 tired 8
Round Lake Dating
Find my Match

Round Lake Jobs