Another canidate
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#125 Apr 22, 2013
I think you all need to move on. The election is over. Why not work together for the betterment of our town, rather than sling insults and mud for the next 4 years?
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#126 Apr 22, 2013
News Reader 2011 wrote:
I think you all need to move on. The election is over. Why not work together for the betterment of our town, rather than sling insults and mud for the next 4 years?
ROTFL welcome to my world.
Calling you down and out

Antioch, IL

#127 Apr 22, 2013
truthbtold wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about hate. You sound like the most hatefull person I have ever heard. One good thing you told us is what your job is at the village hall. You are nothing more than a tax payers leach and a political hack.Get a real job you loser.
This BS is not going to work you idiot. Your trail of lies, slander, libel, smears, innuendo's, distortions, myopia, and downright mindless hatred is strewn across thread after thread after thread. You are getting away with it because you have the luxury of hiding behind assumed names in an outright example of cowardice. You have tried, without exception unsuccessfully I might add, to manipulate public opinion, affect the outcome of elections, and when you have failed, the string of hate that utters forth from your warped mind has only accelerated.

Before you say I too am a coward and am also hiding behind a screen name, let me make a point to you: My comments are directed to you and to your God awful libelous statements about specific and identifiable people. What you are doing is a far cry from commenting to a faceless, nameless coward. I see no reason to identify myself, but I most certainly will if and when you reveal your identity and verification can occur. In the interim, as I stated before, you will be called out on each and every post, and from what I can see of your thought process, that will still not get you to put on your big boy pants and start behaving like a normal human being. Sad for you, but then as a retiree, I have plenty of time, as do, apparently, you.

Keep if up slug. Plan on lots of meaningful, direct, uncomplimentary, and honest comments about your errors and incompetence. You won't like it,and that is just too bad for you. Your libelous posts cannot continue without response any longer.

By the way, moron, you misspelled hateful.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#128 Apr 23, 2013
Calling you down and out wrote:
<quoted text>
This BS is not going to work you idiot. Your trail of lies, slander, libel, smears, innuendo's, distortions, myopia, and downright mindless hatred is strewn across thread after thread after thread. You are getting away with it because you have the luxury of hiding behind assumed names in an outright example of cowardice. You have tried, without exception unsuccessfully I might add, to manipulate public opinion, affect the outcome of elections, and when you have failed, the string of hate that utters forth from your warped mind has only accelerated.
Before you say I too am a coward and am also hiding behind a screen name, let me make a point to you: My comments are directed to you and to your God awful libelous statements about specific and identifiable people. What you are doing is a far cry from commenting to a faceless, nameless coward. I see no reason to identify myself, but I most certainly will if and when you reveal your identity and verification can occur. In the interim, as I stated before, you will be called out on each and every post, and from what I can see of your thought process, that will still not get you to put on your big boy pants and start behaving like a normal human being. Sad for you, but then as a retiree, I have plenty of time, as do, apparently, you.
Keep if up slug. Plan on lots of meaningful, direct, uncomplimentary, and honest comments about your errors and incompetence. You won't like it,and that is just too bad for you. Your libelous posts cannot continue without response any longer.
I applaud you for wanting to engage someone in open debate based on the topic.
However you drag yourself down to their level when you exchange insults with them.
They love using insulting words because it distracts from the topics of which they know nothing about.
If they can get you to also do it then it furthers their cause.
Please stick to the topics only.
It will show their lack of knowledge on the topic and that is the real insult to them.
Good luck.
truthbtold

Round Lake, IL

#129 Apr 23, 2013
Calling you down and out wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go to an anger management class. You need help you are very HATEFUL.Did you mean "keep it up" Or did you make a SPELLING MISTAKE and write "keep if up" mister perfect!!
Lashasha Boinker

Naperville, IL

#130 Apr 23, 2013
All you ass's kind of wondered away from the subject. I do beleive that this was about a total incomp running for mayor and being told by the voters that we don't need another Larson era.
Hombre Mysterioso

United States

#131 Apr 23, 2013
truthbtold wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go to an anger management class. You need help you are very HATEFUL.Did you mean "keep it up" Or did you make a SPELLING MISTAKE and write "keep if up" mister perfect!!
I believe he used the new colloquial contraction. Keep it up if up. I got it. Why didn't you? Unless of course you are gay.
truthbtold

Round Lake, IL

#132 Apr 24, 2013
Hombre Mysterioso wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he used the new colloquial contraction. Keep it up if up. I got it. Why didn't you? Unless of course you are gay.
Thats why you knew that?
Lashasha Boinker

Naperville, IL

#133 Apr 24, 2013
I wonder if the mayor want a be has gone to any of the meetings after she was bounced. Wow thats pride in your village.Just like the bimbo in Washington "Im not so proud of my village anymore" because I can't be top dog.
antioch watcher

Antioch, IL

#134 May 12, 2013
Lashasha Boinker wrote:
I wonder if the mayor want a be has gone to any of the meetings after she was bounced. Wow thats pride in your village.Just like the bimbo in Washington "Im not so proud of my village anymore" because I can't be top dog.
I talked to some people that went to the last few meetings and they have not seen hide nor hair of the one who stated she attends "ALL" the meetings. I did notice a woman dressed in rags walking up and down Rt 173 by the old mall building site with a clip board trying to stop traffic, Hmmmmmmmm I wonder.
Scorecard

United States

#135 May 13, 2013
antioch watcher wrote:
<quoted text>I talked to some people that went to the last few meetings and they have not seen hide nor hair of the one who stated she attends "ALL" the meetings. I did notice a woman dressed in rags walking up and down Rt 173 by the old mall building site with a clip board trying to stop traffic, Hmmmmmmmm I wonder.
The problem is she LIED about her board meeting attendance record. She showed up for three months, not five years as she claimed. Her absence again is not surprising. Thank God most voters saw through the BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TLC Coffeehouse Serves Antioch Community 5 hr put in a panera 25
Tear down Antioch bowling alley 5 hr still hungry 20
News Antioch buys 50 acres for $1 million to boost g... Wed My kids eat veggies 19
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Jul 29 Chris in Berwyn 121
Finally someone is getting things done in Antioch Jul 29 Lodvus M 22
News Expanding McHenry manufacturer Fabrik Plastics ... Jul 29 Old Timer 3
Light Needed At Molidor And Route 12 (Oct '11) Jul 29 Nellie 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Lake Mortgages