What are we supposed to do with our o...

What are we supposed to do with our old electronics, TVs, printers etc

Posted in the Round Lake Forum

Antioch Res

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I called WM and they were less than helpful. Is there somewhere we can drop off old tv's etc since WM no longer picks them up???
Stymie

Mchenry, IL

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Check with your township. Grant township has a large container that residents can recycle their electronics at. I'd imagine your township does too. Clearview recycling in Grayslake takes electronics also.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Waste Management on 173 has a drop off box in the parking lot - Monday thru Friday 7:30 - 2:30

Also, found this site that has other locations for drop offs and lots of other useful info

http://www.swalco.org/collectionevents/Electr...
Mystery Man

Ingleside, IL

#4 Jul 12, 2012
WaywardDaughter wrote:
Waste Management on 173 has a drop off box in the parking lot - Monday thru Friday 7:30 - 2:30
Also, found this site that has other locations for drop offs and lots of other useful info
http://www.swalco.org/collectionevents/Electr...
very useful link :)
i've used WM several times over the years for their BIG containers and found the people over the phone to be very nice and courteous.
I tend to have that effect on people.
But seriously they really are nice people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sun City sees spike in use of golf carts on str... (Aug '08) 9 hr DEL WEBBER 10
Antioch Small Engine Repair is a scam (Jul '11) Mon Preston Moore 117
Macek Rumours! (Mar '15) Jun 24 Issac Newton Fan 27
Barbwire Grill (Jul '15) Jun 23 youknowwhoiam 14
Poll Red light cameras at Rt. 12 & Rt. 134- Safety o... (Jan '11) Jun 19 JustPassingThrough 22
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? (Aug '14) Jun 13 Nils Trillingham III 24
Martin Valadez (May '09) Jun 9 Cateleya 208
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Round Lake Mortgages