That Crazy Middle School Principle

That Crazy Middle School Principle

Posted in the Round Lake Forum

IndianHillParent

Ingleside, IL

#1 May 13, 2011
For the second time this school year the Principle of Round Lake Middle School has driven into my lane and almost hit me and my children head on. To make matters worse she's talking on her cell phone. Theres large orange signs that prohibit cell phone use in front of the schools. I guess laws dont apply to her. Maybe after she hurts an innocent person, that lawbreaker will be punished.
Just Sayin

Mundelein, IL

#2 May 14, 2011
I have been doing some reading about the cell phone laws around schools and it appears that police are reluctant to enforce those laws on school property.
IndianHillParent

Ingleside, IL

#3 May 28, 2011
She almost hit me on Lotus Dr. which is a public roadway that runs by Indian Hill and the Middle School. A school district bus driver told me that Mrs. Gilless? the principle has also driven past flashing school bus arms several times. The bus drivers have complained to the school district admin. and nothing was done. Maybe they should make her ride a school bus to work and take away her drivers license.
Just Sayin

Schaumburg, IL

#4 May 30, 2011
You automatically get your license suspended if you are found guilty of driving past the stop arm of a bus. Someone is not writing up the complaints at the police dept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Howling noise 2 hr Matt 5
News Antioch considers $200,000 incentive for new re... 8 hr Irish Willie 14
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) May 18 Yup 173
which neighborhood has more crime or is more gh... (Jul '09) May 17 Minnesota jay 130
Open mic coffee and tea May 17 Defending 64
News Island Lake officials approve towing agreement ... May 17 Coffee tea or beer 2
News Roadwork at routes 12, 120 marks start of Woodm... May 16 Frontage Road Man 5

Round Lake Jobs

Personal Finance

Round Lake Mortgages