What ever happened to Connie Lynn McCallister?

Posted in the Rothschild Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2013
Peter Henderson

New Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

What ever happened to Connie Lynn McCallister?

Hi my name is Peter Henderson and I have a interest in missing people cases.

On April 25, 2012 Connie will turn 24 years old. Maybe?

Connie has been missing from Wausau, Wisconsin since August 15, 2004. She was 16 at the time. There is very little information available on-line about Connie’s disappearance.

According to local authorities Connie was a runaway teen. The background information on the net says that Connie was an honor roll student at Athens HS, was on her schools track and cross-country teams and had a part time job That is not the typical profile for a runaway, still she could have.

But Connie has been an adult for years now and she still is listed as missing. This means she has never contacted police, NCMEC, or some other missing person agency and said,“Hi ,I am Connie McCallister, I am now a adult, and I am fine.”

It also means she has never used her Social Security card to apply for a job or to obtain a drivers license.

I posted here in the hope that maybe some of Connie’s old friends will see this and can fill in some of the blanks. Who knows maybe Connie herself will see it and finally end the mystery.

Any information or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Yours
Peter Henderson Jr.

FYI others missing from the Midwest
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/...
Peter Henderson Jr

New Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

No one ever replied to my request for information but I am happy to say that according to the Charley Project Connie has been found safe.
"Connie Lynn McCallister: Connie, 16, ran away from her Wausau, Wisconsin home on August 15, 2004. She was found safe in September 2013."
Emily

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Thats really concerning because Wisconsin Dept of Justice still has her listed as Missing? I was just an event a little over a week ago and they had her listed. someone maybe needs to contact them so the data base can be updated?
Kate

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/2013...

From the local paper. She has been found.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rothschild Discussions

Search the Rothschild Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Mon Aaron Salmon 7,006
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Debate: Marijuana - Wausau, WI (Sep '10) Jun '14 Alexis Jaeger 35
Yes, we need more psychiatrists here: Our View Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
Wausau Agency Gets Grant To Train Much-Needed P... Jun '14 humanSpirit 10
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday' (Apr '10) Jun '14 Truths 7,725
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rothschild Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rothschild People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE