Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'

Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'

There are 7820 comments on the WSAW story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'. In it, WSAW reports that:

Today is Good Friday - which is the last day of Holy Week leading up to Easter. Christians believe the holiday commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAW.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7773 Oct 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We is good...no name calling...yet...no trash talk...yet...you know Deb and Senecus though...it won't be long!
Just kidding...
Hey AJ....WHAT.....No NAME Calling? Can a thread be without that?

:-P~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7774 Oct 8, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Naughty Lass :)
BTW, "Deb and Senecus" had a little meet up couple of months ago, so 'we's cool'
;)
N_I_C_E

Wish PA was closer to SC...I'd like to meet ya

But 650 miles can be a "drive"....LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7775 Oct 8, 2013
Driving tomorrow to Virginia...The leaves should be beautiful up that way (we are too warm to have bright colorful leaves) My cousin lives back among the trees.....

Jack....she is a survivalist also....(Self sustainable)...She thinks there will be a total Economic collapse soon

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7776 Oct 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AJ....WHAT.....No NAME Calling? Can a thread be without that?
:-P~
Only if...it stays hidden away and no more than about...4...are posting on it...and then only if they post no more than about...4...posts combined in...4...days! LOL

Okay...I will share with you guys the yoga routine I do...don't worry...it is designed for us that aren't 20 any longer. Don't think that it is so easy...just wait until about 10 minutes in to it...your arms start to fall off...one by one...yes...you start feeling as if you are nothing but arms...and they all hurt!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7777 Oct 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We is good...no name calling...yet...no trash talk...yet...you know Deb and Senecus though...it won't be long!
Just kidding...
OH OH - I forgot to start a fight !! Drats-

(c; *wink

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7779 Oct 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
N_I_C_E
Wish PA was closer to SC...I'd like to meet ya
But 650 miles can be a "drive"....LOL
Hi Ep,

Deb posted about it a while ago on FB, surprised you didn't see it.

Yeah , kinda a hike! Would be nice to meet up,too. And others...heck, we've got friends 'round the world...could get expensive :)

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7780 Oct 13, 2013
I think Epi saw the posts~ I was bragging on your family <3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7781 Oct 17, 2013
Hey guys.....

Where did you all go?

I just got back from Virginia....Man nit is pretty around there. The only drawback is it is only 50 miles from DC...and I-95 is such a headache. Alot of traffic around there.

AJ....How is your Yoga coming along?...Do you see it helping with balance?

Hope everyone is doing well.....

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7782 Oct 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey guys.....
Where did you all go?
I just got back from Virginia....Man nit is pretty around there. The only drawback is it is only 50 miles from DC...and I-95 is such a headache. Alot of traffic around there.
AJ....How is your Yoga coming along?...Do you see it helping with balance?
Hope everyone is doing well.....
I do Epi. I have weak ankles and I can see an improvement. Also the flexibility has improved. Right now though I am suffering with a hip problem so I am trying to be careful not to injure it further.

Things just don't work the way that they use to...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7783 Oct 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do Epi. I have weak ankles and I can see an improvement. Also the flexibility has improved. Right now though I am suffering with a hip problem so I am trying to be careful not to injure it further.
Things just don't work the way that they use to...
I know....What's UP with That?....:-)

My Hubby has arthiritis really bad and his Hips are really bothering him now.....But he justs plods through.

Last night I went out on my new big front porch and turned off my Punkins (Pumpkins) and saw the most beautiful Full Bright Moon...Man was it gorgeous....I just stood there and "drank in its beauty" for a few minutes.

Something funny....after my last Birthday (I am in my mid Sixties now) I was outside enjoying the big sky and saw about 4 Vultures circling around and it seemed they were getting closer to my head...LOL...I told my son "I know I am getting older...but I'm not Old enough for the Vultures to circle over head"....LOL (We are surrounded by Corn Fields and Tobacco Fields and I'm sure there are alot of Mice and critters they are looking for..especially when a big Columbine plows over them when they are harvesting the corn.)

Anyway...Evertone....Have a Great day!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7784 Oct 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My Hubby has arthiritis really bad and his Hips are really bothering him now.....But he justs plods through.
Last night I went out on my new big front porch and turned off my Punkins (Pumpkins) and saw the most beautiful Full Bright Moon...Man was it gorgeous....I just stood there and "drank in its beauty" for a few minutes.
Something funny....after my last Birthday (I am in my mid Sixties now) I was outside enjoying the big sky and saw about 4 Vultures circling around and it seemed they were getting closer to my head...LOL...I told my son "I know I am getting older...but I'm not Old enough for the Vultures to circle over head"....LOL (We are surrounded by Corn Fields and Tobacco Fields and I'm sure there are alot of Mice and critters they are looking for..especially when a big Columbine plows over them when they are harvesting the corn.)
I just got through viewing that same full moon.

"The same"...

Despite all of our differences...I believe that the message is found in..."the same".

If we stop and think..."the same" full moon that you and I share...we share with all that came before and with all that comes afterwards. "The same" sun..."the same" ocean waves..."the same" wind...etc etc...has been shared by us all..."the same".

To me "the same" is so powerful...so telling...of our existence here. Truly displays our "smallness"...our "significance"...

We are here in this lifetime such a short while...yet "the same" remains...it carries on long after us.

Sad that we seem so focused on differences...when there is so much that is "the same".

I truly am grateful that I have had the opportunity to share some of "the same" with not only you...but also so many others that have come in to my life...I hope that I have stopped here and there to embrace what is "the same".

Good morning Epi...Senecus...Deb...just think...on occasion we all stop by here to share a bit of "the same" band width!

Okay...maybe that is a little off...but...oh well...Epi made me think about "the same".

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7785 Oct 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey Vultures, we have 'em up here,too. They're most likely looking for some "fallen" (dead) livestock if near farms(as I am ) or roadkill , even a predator's 'leftovers', as they're basically scavengers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7786 Oct 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
"The same"...
Despite all of our differences...I believe that the message is found in..."the same".
If we stop and think..."the same" full moon that you and I share...we share with all that came before and with all that comes afterwards. "The same" sun..."the same" ocean waves..."the same" wind...etc etc...has been shared by us all..."the same".
To me "the same" is so powerful...so telling...of our existence here. Truly displays our "smallness"...our "significance"...
We are here in this lifetime such a short while...yet "the same" remains...it carries on long after us.
Sad that we seem so focused on differences...when there is so much that is "the same".
I truly am grateful that I have had the opportunity to share some of "the same" with not only you...but also so many others that have come in to my life...I hope that I have stopped here and there to embrace what is "the same".
Good morning Epi...Senecus...Deb...just think...on occasion we all stop by here to share a bit of "the same" band width!
Okay...maybe that is a little off...but...oh well...Epi made me think about "the same".
G'day Lass!

Same,same ...humans share more than they think..

"...But the rich and poor have in common
The common cold, the heartburn and the heartache
Put our pants on just the same..."("Make It Rain"-Dean Martin)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7788 Oct 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
"The same"...
Great to see your "familiar" posts AJ....I remember how you would post them every day on WSJLM thread (especially posting to Tom (Ham)....I won't say "I wish it was the way it use to be were everyone (no matter their belief) got along"...Because they didn't.....There were Good days and Bad days. I've never been bothered that other believed different than me....They have their own "walk"....And its between them and God....But...that thread now is a real joke....

Anyway....hope you all have a Great day....God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7789 Oct 19, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey Vultures, we have 'em up here,too. They're most likely looking for some "fallen" (dead) livestock if near farms(as I am ) or roadkill , even a predator's 'leftovers', as they're basically scavengers.
Gobble....Gobble

Hey I know you are not posting much....but FYI Steve is posting on FB now....He is not posting on Topix (for now)

Hope you and your family is doing well Jack....God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7790 Oct 19, 2013
Oh Deb.....Where are you????

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7791 Oct 23, 2013
Hey there....

No one has stopped in here for four days....Everyone must be busy.

I notice we all have the "game over" badge...Does anyone know what that means?...Is it an end Times sign?......:-)

Have a great day peoples....Will catch up later

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7792 Oct 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there....
No one has stopped in here for four days....Everyone must be busy.
I notice we all have the "game over" badge...Does anyone know what that means?...Is it an end Times sign?......:-)
Have a great day peoples....Will catch up later
Good morning Epi...

I have tried not to stop anywhere on Topix...just a brief landing here and there.

I don't know...it is like a bad habit...hard to break but easy to pick back up.

I wonder...if people would just refrain from "defending"...if most of the arguing would stop. We always seem to think it is the other persons fault...never stopping to think...it takes two.

I don't know...I have grown weary of that...

Have you ever noticed...it is a handful of people that seem to be involved in every great "debate" yet they always think it is the other person that is causing the problem?

I will check in here from time to time though to say hello to some of my most favorite people on Topix!

Who knows...maybe leave one of my "strange" posts from time to time. LOL

Deb...where are you?

Remember that show..."Car 54 Where Are You?"? That could be Deb's code name...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7793 Oct 23, 2013
Oh and on the end game button...Topix ended their game that they had going on a few forum's...I don't know why...some people seemed to enjoy it.

I wish they would take down the "B"s...always made me feel as if I had been labelled a "bltch". I suppose that there are a few (well maybe more than a few) that thinks that "B" fits...oh well...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7794 Oct 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Oh and on the end game button...Topix ended their game that they had going on a few forum's...I don't know why...some people seemed to enjoy it.
I wish they would take down the "B"s...always made me feel as if I had been labelled a "bltch". I suppose that there are a few (well maybe more than a few) that thinks that "B" fits...oh well...
LOL....Funny how our minds work....I think my "B" stands for
"Blessed"

Thanks for the explanation....:-)

AJ...I would love it if you left some of your "musings" again

"Car 54....Where are you?" (Yes...I remember that show...LOL)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rothschild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ivory ann spencer May 10 PimpYourOther 1
News Letter: Carbon tax would help solve warming crisis (Feb '14) May 9 Wolf In The Fold 2
News 2017 Rib Mountain Snowmelt Contest Apr 28 RALPH wEEKS 1
Human torture and pet torture! Feb '17 dotdotdot 1
Local Tard Feb '17 Ha-Ha 1
Looking for Captains Restaurant recipe - Cheese... (Nov '08) Jan '17 Jeff 6
News Voters stand by Trump as champion of political ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Trumping On 2

Rothschild Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rothschild Mortgages