Roast beef sickens wedding guests in ...

Roast beef sickens wedding guests in Wisconsin

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2008, titled Roast beef sickens wedding guests in Wisconsin. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Wedding guests had a memorable time at a recent reception in Rothschild. Health officials say at least 40 became ill after eating roast beef.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: May 08

NW Wisconsin

#1 Jul 29, 2008
Ouch. Wouldn't want to be the owner of that company. Good luck getting work....It may not be a fair representation, but no newspaper is going to report the many succussful events they have probably had in the past.
WooHoo

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 29, 2008
What bacteria was it?
aaa

Fargo, ND

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Anyone invited to a wedding in Wisconsin I'd ask the bride or groom which caterer they are using and decline the invitation to any one that is using Northwoods catering.
Jilly

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 29, 2008
How sad for the bride and groom......
MOM OF 3

River Falls, WI

#5 Jul 29, 2008
This might have been an isolated incident. Don't judge the catering company on just one event. I'd like to know if they have catered other events without incident. Too bad though. This isn't very good PR.
Cannibal sandwiches

Manitowoc, WI

#6 Jul 29, 2008
You used to be able to get cannibal sandwiches at bars in Wisconsin. They consist of raw hamburger mixed with onion and seasoning on a bun. I never got "violent diarrhea". In fact, I've never heard of violent diarrhea before this story. Does violent diarrhea pose a threat to other people who might be in range? Sounds like a Monty Python sketch. The last time I ate a couple of cannibals, my wife told me not to come home for at least 3 days. Something about my breath..
Owl Gore

Monroe, LA

#7 Jul 29, 2008
Ted Turner: Global Warming Will Cause Mass Cannibalism

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2008...

I predicted this...I am... The Goreacle
bugs

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jul 29, 2008
did they cater cheesecurds?
MOM OF 3

River Falls, WI

#9 Jul 29, 2008
Cannibal -- I remember those sandwiches too! I can't remember exactly what they were called but my parents loved them. They would serve them during a wedding dance as a treat!! I didn't know anyone that got sick from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rothschild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday' (Apr '10) Jul 13 Truths 7,812
Benchmark Poll for Poli Sci Course Jul 13 teegee 1
Nano Implants being used for revenge! Jul 12 OMG 1
Nano Implants revenge activiies are real! Jul 12 OMG 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Phil Late ist 12
Pshycology or control? Jun 29 Thelawknows 1
News Muslims plan to build mosque in Wausau area May '15 Mohammad was a Pedo 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rothschild Mortgages