|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
But the tens of millions that the democrats launder through the unions is just fine, right? Because after all, unions are made up of people. As for the family getting crushed, take a look at history and you'll discover that our beloved government that you place all your trust in has destroyed it. You go ahead and keep fighting the "evil" corporations and their "evil" profit. Someday your mob of fools may even succeed, and when it does you will find out that the whole time what you wanted was mass starvation, chaos and anarchy for the people of the world. In other words, a living hell. This country only functions well and as intended when the overwhelming majority are a moral people that take responsibility for their "pursuit of happiness". Now we have about 25% of us that hate this place and some of its people so much you feel you have to live in a perpetual state of outrage and fight endlessly. I think your wrong "just sayin".
You sure assume alot from what I wrote. You assume I am hell bent on crushing the business man and I don't have the wherewithall to live a proper and prosporus life. I have worked for a lot of people in my life,and the bigger the business , the more it is only about them. Thus leaving the people that do the work ,wanting.
As for a "perpetual state of outrage" I beleive I can voice my opinion without you reading your own thoughts into it.
just sayin'
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure assume alot from what I wrote. You assume I am hell bent on crushing the business man and I don't have the wherewithall to live a proper and prosporus life. I have worked for a lot of people in my life,and the bigger the business , the more it is only about them. Thus leaving the people that do the work ,wanting.
As for a "perpetual state of outrage" I beleive I can voice my opinion without you reading your own thoughts into it.
just sayin'
What do you think is good about America? As for business, whether you like it or not, it is management and the innovators that make the difference. Assembling a product is the last, and least in the process of making it all happen. Many of the "human resources" involved are nothing more then menial assemblers. Something that technology will replace you with as you evolve your belief in how valuable and important you are to the process. Take away management and you the company ceases to exist. Take away the welder and you replace him with a robot. You think your outraged now, just wait until all you fools collective outrage turns you into meaningless.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think is good about America? As for business, whether you like it or not, it is management and the innovators that make the difference. Assembling a product is the last, and least in the process of making it all happen. Many of the "human resources" involved are nothing more then menial assemblers. Something that technology will replace you with as you evolve your belief in how valuable and important you are to the process. Take away management and you the company ceases to exist. Take away the welder and you replace him with a robot. You think your outraged now, just wait until all you fools collective outrage turns you into meaningless.
Now I get it, you either own(and think your shit doesn't stink) or are managment(which will be irrelevent when monkeys start wearing suits.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I get it, you either own(and think your shit doesn't stink) or are managment(which will be irrelevent when monkeys start wearing suits.
I have stated many times that I own my own business. It's small. Only five employees, and you would not have a clue the sacrifice and hard work, not to mention the risks that must be taken on a regular basis to succeed. Theres a big difference between being the cow, or being one of the little piglets stuck to a nipple feeding off it. I get it. You have always been a piglet.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

These are the images of the people you think make all the difference, "just sayin"

http://www.google.com/search...
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stated many times that I own my own business. It's small. Only five employees, and you would not have a clue the sacrifice and hard work, not to mention the risks that must be taken on a regular basis to succeed. Theres a big difference between being the cow, or being one of the little piglets stuck to a nipple feeding off it. I get it. You have always been a piglet.
Yea,I would love to work for someone who calls his employees piglets. Don't you see you are the problem.
It is this arrogance and lack of respect for the people that bust their humps everyday for your meaningless livelyhood.
People who think they are of privilage for starting a business, are not all like you hopefully.
Please try and have a little respect for the people that make your money for you.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea,I would love to work for someone who calls his employees piglets. Don't you see you are the problem.
It is this arrogance and lack of respect for the people that bust their humps everyday for your meaningless livelyhood.
People who think they are of privilage for starting a business, are not all like you hopefully.
Please try and have a little respect for the people that make your money for you.
But I don't own any of them "JS". My employees have a tremendous amount of respect for me, because respect is a mutual thing between people that are willing to associate and work with one another. How many folks that you have no respect for do you associate with and work to benefit by your actions and labor? Do you even have a job? If so, is it in the private sector where real wealth is produced, or in the fantasy land of government where wealth is confiscated from the producers and redistributed to the leaches and parasites in our society?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I will more then likely pay more in taxes this year then you make "JS". My "meaningless livelyhood" contributes to the stability and lives of five people "JS".
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I will more then likely pay more in taxes this year then you make "JS". My "meaningless livelyhood" contributes to the stability and lives of five people "JS".
OK you pay more than 50 grand a year. You must think we piglets are really stupid.I worked all my life and gave 110% to my job.
You see I may not own a business,but I am a responsible and contributing member of society.
Unlike you I don't think I am better than someone else because I run a business. So don't think you are high and mighty ,you are just a working schlep just like the rest of us. But you have enough ego for all of us.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
OK you pay more than 50 grand a year. You must think we piglets are really stupid.I worked all my life and gave 110% to my job.
You see I may not own a business,but I am a responsible and contributing member of society.
Unlike you I don't think I am better than someone else because I run a business. So don't think you are high and mighty ,you are just a working schlep just like the rest of us. But you have enough ego for all of us.
What would you have done without a government job "JS"? For some folks, it takes 110% just to drag their lazy asses out of bed in the morning. I'm as impressed by your "accomplishments" as you are mine.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you have done without a government job "JS"? For some folks, it takes 110% just to drag their lazy asses out of bed in the morning. I'm as impressed by your "accomplishments" as you are mine.
As I said before I was so rudely deleted, You and other business owners owe a lot to the "piglets" that you hire,but you think the world revolves around you and no one else is here. Back to the beginning ,you asswipes really make it hard to work for your kind.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

ERIN SALMON is in prison did any of the freegirls in MILWAUKEE CARE? NO ERIN SALMON CAN'T GO TO BRADFORD BEACH ERIN SALMON CAN'T WEAR A BIKINI ERIN SALMON CAN'T SMOKE ERIN SALMON CAN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND ERIN SALMON CAN'T SHIT IN PRIVATE ERIN SALMON HAS TO HAVE HER BODY CAVITIES SEARCHED ERIN SALMON CAN'T GO SHOPPING ERIN SALMON CAN'T BE HUMAN SOME WOULD SAY THAT IS JUST PUNISHMENT FOR AMLOST KILLING JOSHUA ALBERT WHILE YOUNG WOMEN ERIN SALMON'S AGE ARE FREE ERIN SALMON REMAINS IMPRISONED.
MERCER SCHOOL FACTS

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 112
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rothschild Discussions

Search the Rothschild Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Mon Aaron Salmon 7,006
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Debate: Marijuana - Wausau, WI (Sep '10) Jun '14 Alexis Jaeger 35
Yes, we need more psychiatrists here: Our View Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
Wausau Agency Gets Grant To Train Much-Needed P... Jun '14 humanSpirit 10
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday' (Apr '10) Jun '14 Truths 7,725
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rothschild Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rothschild People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE