Marshfield Mall Losing Anchor Store

Marshfield Mall Losing Anchor Store

There are 1 comment on the www.wisconsinrapidstribune.com story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Marshfield Mall Losing Anchor Store. In it, www.wisconsinrapidstribune.com reports that:

Discount clothing store Steve & Barry's is closing the Marshfield location in the Shoppes at Wood Ridge. According to mall manager Terri Linduski, the store will be closed between now and early January. All employees at the store are being offered other employment opportunities at stores in other communities.

According to mall manager Linduski, the process has begun to fill or subdivide the 90,000 square foot space in the Marshfield mall. Steve & Barry's recently filed for bankruptcy and as a result more than 100 of their 276 stores will be closing nationwide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsinrapidstribune.com.

Since: Jul 08

Marshfield, WI

#1 Sep 4, 2008
Personally I hate to see Steve & Barry's leave Marshfield. True we will still have a store in the Wausau area but it was nice having a store like that here in town.

I wish the mall well as they try to find a new tenant for that space. As far as suggestions for the mall, I wish they would pursue a discount movie theater like the Cinemark chain where all movies are a couple dollars or less to see. Another thought would be some sort of an indoor fun center with mini golf, amusement games/rides, laser tag that sort of thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rothschild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Note gets driver out of parking ticket Jun '17 Emerald 7
ivory ann spencer May '17 PimpYourOther 1
News Letter: Carbon tax would help solve warming crisis (Feb '14) May '17 Wolf In The Fold 2
News 2017 Rib Mountain Snowmelt Contest Apr '17 RALPH wEEKS 1
News Voters stand by Trump as champion of political ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Trumping On 2
News Trump hopes message appeals to Democrats, indep... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Mikey 3
Seeking info on LARRY LESTER SCHROEDER, WD9SEF (Aug '15) Aug '15 Deputy Pruitt 1

Rothschild Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rothschild Mortgages