Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Rothschild Forum

Comments (Page 343)

Showing posts 6,841 - 6,860 of6,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MERCER SCHOOL FACTS

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

gov
DennisThe Menance

Lake Geneva, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

We cannot Survive with The Hidden Taxes.
-We are not forced to Pay more on our Utility bills they call for Energy Assistance, but it's a Tax
-They Force us to pay To Fire Depts and Schools on our Cable Bills, Phone Bills and Anyother Kinds of Services we Get but it's a Way to avoid Raising Real Estate and Sales Taxes where the $ should come from and Get ReElected..
-And if you can't afford to Live somewhere, what do you have to do?
LEAVE.. and You Go where the Jobs are..Right?
-It takes Yrs to Create a Business Enviorment and yrs to Create Enough Jobs ..
-Walker & the Republican Party May not be the best, but they are the Best Chance for Wisconsin For Business..

And BTW? If it was for the Wealthy comming to Wi.? That own over 50% of the Homes In Southern Wi ? Were would You be?
And there would be No McD's, Culvers, Starbucks and all the other Businesses here..
-As Your Medical Care? You'd either be traveling to Milwaukee or To Illinois as we had to for Decades ...

Face it ..It Takes Money to Attract More Money !

You wan to become another State like Michigan? Milwaukee can become another Detroit overnite.. Have too many Schools and Churches and People off the Real Estate and Tax Roles?
Was does it Anygood To Have College Educated Kids without the Higher Paying jobs for them to Get?

And they won't get them In Wi. if They go back to a Dem. run goverment..

Just Look at Milwaukee as a Prime Example ..
Look what a Dem. Run City it has become..
Over 1/3rd of its people Live at or Below Poverty level.. and with No Future

We need to retain A Right To Work State and Attract Higher Level Paying Jobs..
You parent wanted to Live here but send your kids to College and now they Graduate and have to LEAVE the STATE ..

At least Walker Is capitalizing on Wi. Strengths..!
Not Over Taxing what Middle and Upper Income People's Income are here and to support Everyone else..

Its been known for Decades in Illinois
Don't go to Wi. to Live, just to Visit and have t Good Time
But come back to Illinois to ake your $..

Go to Wi. to Retire, After you have made your Money..!

ost of the counties have only Increased their Populations by < Less than 1% and Guess where Most of those Counties Are?
All the Southern Wi. Counties ..

What does That Tell you?
MERCER SCHOOL FACTS

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

more
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Cyrogeneics labs play a role in Wisconsin as to the Kingdom and Vatican assignments. Yes the men look 36-68 years old, but how old are they and who are they, look to the photos of over 300 years ago. As for the real treatise and deeds and contracts of the land, they rufuse their children decendents permit to the land as they are still alive. Not of spirit of molecule reconfiguration serums made of their old septic tanks, and blood tests, to reproduce their own live dna strands and inseminate self with assistence.

Learning to cultivate and germinate on a 1/16th of a acre leaglly and report people in your local facinity to military dnr and the appropriate sources, and you may be able to stay, to harm the bloodline families of the actual deeds and contracts by vatican and United kingdom assignment, you tresspassed and harmed the actual legal residents and deserve death, those people can be found on their 1st 4 fathers prisons in their own home nation or the morgue next door to the prisons, no longer in this state.
MERCER SCHOOL FACTS

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

all
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Hey family(taxedery)

I went in March 2014 to schedule some surgery for my spine and neck and head at St Marys Outreach surgery center. I set up transfers of my most current MRI done 2 weeks prior to setting up the appointment done at Meriter hospital, for my water in the brain and swelling and spinal tap etc. Ambulence driver got beain severly by the EMS unit in the hospital ER for not giving me a bed and for not adhereing to the brain swelling and water (several time stroke victim and ulcering of both 2 brains had surgery in 1970s)

Anyway the desk jobs called security while I completed my appointment with a gal and signed the NRI and records transfer for preopt conference with anestesiologist and surgical team placement. As I was about to leave security apprehended me and said the Neuro and spine center desk staff thought I was a threat for their safety and the lives of others in the hospital. I had called police from Duncin DOnuts, they did nto dispatch the black teller indicated the police wanted to know if hosptial found me a threat for their life did she as well, I finished purchasing my item and left. St Marys gave me a apology call and letter that the security and desk staff were repremanded their was no threat or justification for the call and one was fired.

Now I had to refresh the call with Jennifer and she got back with me indicating desk staff gave me the wrong infomraiton she is nto to be assigned to my file, no she is not she is to set up a conference date with my surgical team after they determine several procdures of my picking. She could nto comprehend what I said regardles sof wording someone check head for Liquad cocaine drinking source of inverted logic or drug baby working with HUMANS again versus product packing tasks. Prosecute please.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

PS St MArys indicated that Jennifer and other Medical staff is not hospital accountability any criminal ngligence complaint or malpractice. It is DEAN CLINIC MD/RN team renting in the Hospital facility not the Hospital hired staff.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

As Erin Salmon's day of freedom approaches well not real freedom ERIN SALMON WON'T really be free after her release extended supervision cant leave the state cant drive for two years parole officer can search her her residence anytime ERIN SALMON's release is only four months away ERIN SALMON HAS BEEN LOCKED AWAY FROM HUMAN SOCIETY FOR OVER A YEAR SHE MUST DEFEACATE IN THE OPEN EAT slop correctional officers searching her orfaces lesbian relationships with the other inmates just 2 years ago ERIN SALMON was a college senior with a good job and a bright future she drove drunk high too crashed into JOSH Albert now she's in prison Emily Richter is the same age as ERIN SALMON she's free going to Florida she doesn't have too ask permission she can drink hae fun she's FREE ERIN SALMON is not when ERIN SALMON is released she will face a different world as a convicted felon she will be a second class citizen wouldn't be able to vote in certain states couldn't have a firearm couldn't be a bartender this makes her institutionally inferior to freegirls those young women in their 20s who are free ERIN SALMON is locked in a cage every night cant go out and drink party even after she is released at least for two years she will still not be able to
Ron Is an idiot Johnson

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

What a bunch of fools.Let the rich and corporations lead you around by the nose. You don't like government,go to Somalia they have something for your tealiban,tea bagging' sphincters. I sure will be glad when all you dirty old white men are dead.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Ron Is an idiot Johnson wrote:
What a bunch of fools.Let the rich and corporations lead you around by the nose. You don't like government,go to Somalia they have something for your tealiban,tea bagging' sphincters. I sure will be glad when all you dirty old white men are dead.
Exactly right. What do corporations and rich people do anyway? Provide jobs. And traffic, and crime, and pollution...it's not worth it. I'd force every company that employs more than 10 people out of the state. Put a 90% tax on any income over 50,000...nobody needs more than that to live. That ought to do it. No more corporations, no more rich people. Make Wisconsin into a retirement and tourism dream spot. And if you want to stay and raise a family, you can sell ice cream, live bait, rent out boats, wash cars, and do landscaping. Who could ask for more? Great fishing, hunting, and no rich people to stare at. Utopia.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Tim wrote:
Doyle is the worst governor we ever had, and Barrett is his clone. Why is it the working man has to tighten his belt, when government doesn't even try to tighten theirs? Spend, spend, spend, Stop it already!
Scott Walker is an uneducated troll

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Tom Barrett!!! At least he has an education and isn't an embarrassment to the whole country. The job situation is dire now that Walker is in; only new jobs created are low pay service jobs.
Jordache

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

It is time Walker did more and put the unions totally out of business in Wisconsin; after all did they not threaten his dog and children.
Welfareslut

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

$60,000 a year is what I get to watch the rest of you wither away working. So quit being jealous and fork over more for me and my brood. I buy steaks while I watch you all eat beans. I send my brats to your stores and they bring me back free stuff. Yes I enjoy the free housing, handouts, free medical and most of all my Obama phone. You wont mind cause you owe me even more. I want the rest of what you got and ifn you don't wantm givi it then too bad Ill take in it anyway.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

Hey Family Church, Politics, Taxedermy other, werewolf, vampire, zombie.

I found that Geocaching hanger, with the back casing and a few eggs orange with spackled colored, and a red dice, a toy Tricerotaups, and a viel with a coordinate. Some International treasure hunt game. Miniture city dinosaur eggs.

I found as a child and the men thought I threw in the creek, but I told my father I put it where I found it. All that money spent by those men to TRACK, and then they tried to kill me. I put it back. I have it now again, I REMEMBERED something and found it. Eggs still in, a broken one for cloning project and a few whole.

Nobody has bid or came to pick up for finding fees yet and tax papers.

When I was a child they bid in Asia $25,000 per each whole egg, they have a topical that will rejuvinate life regardless, and 2.5 million for the broken for a huge cloning project on the enzigmnes in many departments of research.

So far I got nothing, nto even my own witness protection money and home and those embesslers and robbers that shot at me in prison Nothing.

Ps I fell down today and hit my mouth and cheek bone on John Nolen playing with myself. "I found the hanger and you got nothing"
me myself and i

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

Sandi wrote:
I don't like how the republicans are against the high speed rail system. This would create more jobs and would allow people to get jobs farther from home. The job market here in Beaver Dam seems pretty stagnant.
Sandi, your brain is limited
Ron Is an idiot Johnson

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Welcome to Fitzwalkerstan,
Sharia law will be enforced
Either by the Tealiban
or The Republican Guard.

You fachists are a real trip.
or should I say Oligarchs
Truer Words

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

barbsnews wrote:
Tom Barrett!!! At least he has an education and isn't an embarrassment to the whole country. The job situation is dire now that Walker is in; only new jobs created are low pay service jobs.
At least Tom Barret would meet the public. Unlike the devicive a-hole Walker. He only talks to captive audiences at workplaces. That way he is sure no one will ask the hard to answer questions about his underhanded dealings. Barret was never involved in a John Doe probe about campaign irregularities. One that he is so nervous about he has his lawyers(paid by us)
trying to quash it. What a crook,owned by the Koch suckers.r
Truer Words

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Judged:

Any of you not fooled by the right wing extremists- check out a blog called The Root River Siren. It's from a guy in Racine,in the back yard of Walkers old stomping grounds. Where he was County Superviser of Milwaukee. He sure F'd up that gig. Rmember,If you think the Koch brothers STARTED the Tea Party to protect your rights,you are really a SPECIAL kind of stupid.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Judged:

Truer Words wrote:
Any of you not fooled by the right wing extremists- check out a blog called The Root River Siren. It's from a guy in Racine,in the back yard of Walkers old stomping grounds. Where he was County Superviser of Milwaukee. He sure F'd up that gig. Rmember,If you think the Koch brothers STARTED the Tea Party to protect your rights,you are really a SPECIAL kind of stupid.
Now you're talking. Like I said, every company that employs more than 10 people.....gone, tax them out of business. 90% tax on anyone making over $50K a year. Utopia. And, you can spend some of that tax money, while it lasts, on spelling lessons. After that, you can open a live bait stand, or rent canoes, or sell brats down at the beach. Go for it.....you CAN be the UP of Michigan, just do you must to get what you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,841 - 6,860 of6,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rothschild Discussions

Search the Rothschild Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Wausau, WI (Sep '10) Jun 26 Alexis Jaeger 35
Yes, we need more psychiatrists here: Our View Jun 26 humanSpirit 1
Wausau Agency Gets Grant To Train Much-Needed P... Jun 24 humanSpirit 10
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jun 12 Slam 449
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun 12 Judge 88
Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday' (Apr '10) Jun '14 Truths 7,725
Former inmate: Drugs, disrespect common at jail (Jun '13) Jun '14 really tho 2
•••
•••