Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Rothschild Forum

Comments (Page 325)

Showing posts 6,481 - 6,500 of6,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Dear big 70% human populous of Wisconsin Family,

My brain has a injury and I need surgery, but my blood cell system is fully operative no cancer foreseen in this lifetime, bone shard needs to be removed prior to abccess tissue around it though.

Here is the catch , My midlife isalmost upon me and need family and friends to keep me calm, ILLEGAL to give anti-depressants anxiety or pschotropical meds (attmepted murder Negligent malpractice)to brain injuries mild tranquilzer is all that is legal and a safe place.

Midlife for me is 47 YEars, Im 44 now. I disrupted a brain chamebr almost complete shut down when I was 8 years old. I had brain surgery for that so their wont be gang green in the brain chamber. BUT I missed my growing spurt chamber, Upon my 47 birthday or aroudn I will grow 3-up to 1 foot potential, we dont know yet. WIERD SCIENCE so dont forget my face, many features will adjust and change during that time.

As well It was scheduled life capacity to meet at 94 years old, I need to stretch this to 112 to reenter existence the same person on the date of my birth. TO die at 47 I enter back in as same perosn in Kindergarten. FIghting physics and time... Outliving all family policies unlawfully taken out on me. Differnt belief system that is for sure.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Demand arrest on people impersonating a law enforcer. Officers that arrested above licensing creditials. Using civilian police report forms, refusal to give to civilans faultering report and time line and threats if they chose to report.

Dateline 1st felony offense FUGATIVE FELON AT LARGE impersonating offical or law or courts. NOBODY form that date can be in jail or prison

Arrest Probation and PArole There is no additional charges added to someone in jail, they can not have contact or sight of each other, if they have cdispute or fights, that was Officers negligence and orchestrated cirme agasint the inmate. P/P had stole bus passes and monthly felony offender program checks to each inmate, supposed to be in a trust fund for release $2100

Damn drug infected whores cashed their accounts like a protective payee lef tthem penniless upon release. By law in jail or not 1 monthly bus pass, 1 book of stamps and $2100 monthly for life ARREST THESE WHORES
Jumpy Tard

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually I would disregard and non-ablige a comment and just call police on the street for talking but nobody said where the money comes form, just schedules youcourt.
As a 9 year old little girl in 1978 I did it over 5 times, Angela won over $250,000 on her projects before she hit 10 years old. Never got a single cent. I heard they just took my sister out of class, and went and fought for her tears to stop. Police came and I turned over the gun to them the men were from Bank And School District.
Later that year we had Mini Olympics, I won $50 a calss bully stole and a light at 18 after years of training.
salvation was nature spirits and Indians and gods of stone dwellings, Trees, Shadows, Molecules
HI Jammmie,It's me Jumpy.I'm sorry your brain is scrambled eggs. Maybe you could get a brain transplant from a grasshopper. You and the Easter Bunny could ride on a space ship to the planet Neblulac. Of course you know Elvis is hiding under your bed.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Jumpy Tard wrote:
<quoted text> HI Jammmie,It's me Jumpy.I'm sorry your brain is scrambled eggs. Maybe you could get a brain transplant from a grasshopper. You and the Easter Bunny could ride on a space ship to the planet Neblulac. Of course you know Elvis is hiding under your bed.
Elvis: never hid under my bed, a sexual encounter of DREAM RAPE as a child fostered a female with what I think Wajina alein speices, that is in Solor system so she is still getting system protection from parental womb signals. Like a transfusion, her eyes were all blue and black and pulls the shadow within you into her like a vortex and then she releases you with all your life witness to her knowledge.

Grasshopper: Grandpa Arnie Perkins sold Encyclopedia International, Mind Space and Beyond, and World Book Encyclopedia back in 1940s or 50s. ALl Legal research labs , scientists and publishing had addresses behind each topic, and phone numbers to communicate with, Grasshopper, I seen a 4-6 inch grasshopper that talked all gold colored and When her wings spread it was rainbow colored in Middleton Wisc. For a picture I get $250, for speciman I get $2500 and founders fees and accreditments. Plus they would come out and pick her up form locaiton or my home. I had her on my back and we were talking and she got scared and jumped off, I did know a little Man that wors with Sand and fire magic, he lived with a ant colony, blew fire out the holes and all the men had a ground fire and feet on fire for coming near me, caught on film across form Middleton PDQ in WIsconsin, Dad went out to see if he can get the female, and came home with the male instead, we lived on Marigold circle in a bi-level ranch home he designed and had built. He made a matchbook box collection of supplies and provision and put him in the hole behind the dryer and gave the wall space to him.

Scrambled Eggs- Only FBI can do that, FBI gets Military prison CIvilans that unlawfully asked qurstions to a Veterean or military man and defected them, So the civilan is trasnported to military prison, Then transfered to Federal Penatentury, FBI interrogates and when they left Military they were fine, Feds tried to find out all that happened and when autopsys were performed the brain was like a jello goo and liquadified upon touch, HAHAHAHA

BUT YOU All knew it was ILLEGAL by LAW by POLICE, by Political, By Military By Feds and you continued unlawful interrogations AKA questions.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

For the Felons, they are not to be around anyone in jail, own room with US Attorney Chief of Police and a PRiest, ONLY Contact. The law is no contact because it BREECHES ALL CONFIDENTIALITY LAWS> ILLEGAL and LAWSUIT OF STATE AND NATION FOR PERMIT

That confidentiality law is so MR BODANGLES in cell block z does not ever say HEY DUDE remember me when they get out of prison STALKING LAWS APPLY and PRison permitted PROFILING ASSAULT BRAIN DEATH BRAIN INJURY HEAD TRUAMA BODY HARM and those memebrs go to prison when they retire IF they attempt to cash into any funds of pension 401k retirement, They took it for your crimes, you dont know it until you try to sue. The Jailers permitted attempted murder. And indicted as if they did it. They were felons too.

I know I did some shopping and informational interviews in my day, Im qualified for cover 150,000 jobs with my degree Probation and Parole and COmmisisoner is some. I never applied to much social reformation needs to be done and rehabilitation from life abuse on self first. THEY THREATENED TO KILL ME for exploiting the bus pass, postage stamp and felony offender program crimes, WHEN P&B gets fired they are still PRotective Payee and left with all the money to their boyfriends and own addictions and hopped state or live outskirts in a old home that cost less then $2500 to purchase.

They still can get married but they have to do life differnt and rehabilitated thru spouse, They must find cleanest DA file and really want a family and life not harming spouse. Appointment with DA for matrimonial litigations and they become" MRs so and so's husband (and only his first name) So it looks Mrs Jaimie Drews husband John. or whatever.

Attorneys refuse to do their job, they got hooked on the lipisode femeales and anestisia addicts. It is a cocaine based drug used in procedures to num throat passages or ulcers etc. But wont test positive for cocaine. Steal it from the hosptial...

I just had the procedure done, I swallowed a fish bone and it got stuck in my neck I went to the hostpial they found it on the xray, but it passed done and left a scrtach, The Medication was in a seringe with a tube, and they sprayed it in my nose and down my throat to numb for the big robotis c camera to go thru the left nostril down my throat to try to find another angle to get the bone out. WHEN the procedure was completed, the DR left and the nurse grabbed the vile with remaining medication without taking anythin out of room and ran came back and was pissed I made a comment about addicts and all procedure equiptment and my prep was not done and she looked fine...

They drink the remaining container before assisting you in the other room.

WHAT A LIFE IN PRISON TYPE OF CRIME why would anyone do it?
Jumpy Tard

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Jaimie wrote:
For the Felons, they are not to be around anyone in jail, own room with US Attorney Chief of Police and a PRiest, ONLY Contact. The law is no contact because it BREECHES ALL CONFIDENTIALITY LAWS> ILLEGAL and LAWSUIT OF STATE AND NATION FOR PERMIT
That confidentiality law is so MR BODANGLES in cell block z does not ever say HEY DUDE remember me when they get out of prison STALKING LAWS APPLY and PRison permitted PROFILING ASSAULT BRAIN DEATH BRAIN INJURY HEAD TRUAMA BODY HARM and those memebrs go to prison when they retire IF they attempt to cash into any funds of pension 401k retirement, They took it for your crimes, you dont know it until you try to sue. The Jailers permitted attempted murder. And indicted as if they did it. They were felons too.
I know I did some shopping and informational interviews in my day, Im qualified for cover 150,000 jobs with my degree Probation and Parole and COmmisisoner is some. I never applied to much social reformation needs to be done and rehabilitation from life abuse on self first. THEY THREATENED TO KILL ME for exploiting the bus pass, postage stamp and felony offender program crimes, WHEN P&B gets fired they are still PRotective Payee and left with all the money to their boyfriends and own addictions and hopped state or live outskirts in a old home that cost less then $2500 to purchase.
They still can get married but they have to do life differnt and rehabilitated thru spouse, They must find cleanest DA file and really want a family and life not harming spouse. Appointment with DA for matrimonial litigations and they become" MRs so and so's husband (and only his first name) So it looks Mrs Jaimie Drews husband John. or whatever.
Attorneys refuse to do their job, they got hooked on the lipisode femeales and anestisia addicts. It is a cocaine based drug used in procedures to num throat passages or ulcers etc. But wont test positive for cocaine. Steal it from the hosptial...
I just had the procedure done, I swallowed a fish bone and it got stuck in my neck I went to the hostpial they found it on the xray, but it passed done and left a scrtach, The Medication was in a seringe with a tube, and they sprayed it in my nose and down my throat to numb for the big robotis c camera to go thru the left nostril down my throat to try to find another angle to get the bone out. WHEN the procedure was completed, the DR left and the nurse grabbed the vile with remaining medication without taking anythin out of room and ran came back and was pissed I made a comment about addicts and all procedure equiptment and my prep was not done and she looked fine...
They drink the remaining container before assisting you in the other room.
WHAT A LIFE IN PRISON TYPE OF CRIME why would anyone do it?
Jammmie!!!! The little Blue Smurfs Stole your Brain!!!!! They have your brain in a mason jar. They are controling you from thier Laboratory. You must get your brain back!!!!! They want to put your brain in a chicken's body.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Jumpy Tard wrote:
<quoted text>Jammmie!!!! The little Blue Smurfs Stole your Brain!!!!! They have your brain in a mason jar. They are controling you from thier Laboratory. You must get your brain back!!!!! They want to put your brain in a chicken's body.
That is a funny comment. The other year, I had called 911 on a complication, the police dispatch tracker had me at the Masonic Temple by Downtown Madison MATC,But I was at my apartment on Webb Avenue. they dispatched 2 units to each location. Don't know the details.

Years prior in 1989 or 1990 I had a encounter in the brown abandoned house around the corner(masonic Tmeple), I seen a Shadow Demon or Demi God or like police said SO you saw a BIG BLACK MAN huh.... The House had a open window in the car port garage downstairs we went in, all SSDB # SSN NAmes of 1st paritioner to most current all on papers accounts DOB DOD not just papers metal swipe cards for credit card purchase or invoice, Nobody got their money only top memebrs and owners stole all accounts. I talked to The Shadow he introduced himself Tyson Right hand son of Satan, and a blue beam went up the street, the cars almost crashed that day. Everyone on side walks were screaming momentarily.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Me
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Jumpy Tard wrote:
<quoted text>Jammmie!!!! The little Blue Smurfs Stole your Brain!!!!! They have your brain in a mason jar. They are controling you from thier Laboratory. You must get your brain back!!!!! They want to put your brain in a chicken's body.
To continue on the Mason topic...

Did you know the Masonic Temple demanded our family taken down a couple generations ago. A part of the family were Wisconsin Mason Taxidermist, Best in the NORTHWEST

PROBLEM

They stuffed the dead loved one, and kept in favorite chair in the house until spouse dies, and then a joint burial in the end.

Other problem

The family had many PRiests all the Houses of God in the 4 "permitted" religions for USA they called them the founding kingdoms of God and their families in the State of Wisc. So SPiritually thru prayer things woke up after 8pm and walked to continue their day and warred after hours, then would come home and go sit back down and be "not alive" again.

Yes the Psycho Movie was done and was from a Wisconsin Family, yes that was a distant cousin. Autoposy of brain illess and decomposed cells human and not were sad to find even fbi cried for the man. MOre non human cells found and behaviorial mannerisms simulated the likeness of all species that dominated his blood stream. Tranq clean water, compression, and some healthy human cells from a family donation.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Another side of the family owned all the land by the airport, Military commander on the military base was my distant cousin called in to caretake for the family property owners since we were the Boarder guards of several kings, FAMILY impersonating farmers. Meaniest roughest toughest ROYALS blue bloods you'd ever meet and HELLO IM JAIMIE STILL ALIVE TO PROVE IT>>>

Anyway they had 2 species within that gave them some illness in blood. So Military cousin made werewolfs and reptillian bogman, Our cousin clone project for transfusions for the family. The area across from Oscar MEyer that is up for sale, all their old neighborhood, people stoel the papers thinking only copies, NOPE blood bath. Family refused OScar MEyers to develope and refused to sign a permit for them for Governmental funds to assist open a factory, Oscar MEyer Managers sent employees to try to slaughter them, "if your not with us your against us" they yelled...

Military ran over fields to assist with My bogman and werewolf cousin and took them all out for hurting the owners of the land.

*gossip* Oscar Meyers COrportae office from Minnesota was living at HOward JOhnson Hotel for 3 months then a 2 week break going home to family then living here 3 motnhs, Malatto man, he tried to give me a wod of money , several thousnad and said it is my allownece once a month a house or condo and a car and $ for clothes and accessories to be his Mistress while he was here, and since I was young, sex would not come for 2 years, I turned him in....

The other family lived on the other side of east washington, They owned all the way to the lake, but the Italian Polish secter, that moved to South PArk street areas to hide from their crimes. Big illegal glass and marble factory that blew and killed over 250 people during the meltdown.

Now another side Mr ARnold PErkins one of the richest men around, He owned so much nobody gave him papers for his lands and $ cousins indicated they were his delegate, PERKINS OIL CO. Was one of his cousins, They got into it infornt of the SHOE MAKERS by RICKS BENNETS ON THE PARK, the cousin told Arn he was sorry, but he will give him a little money if he needs it form time to time, and said how much do you need, GRANDPA freaked out men had to stop them.

Grandpa Arnold PErkins also had a small still and made plum, grape and Potato wine, he found his way to AL CAPONE and Capone took some samples in to see if ARnie was trying to poisen, It wound up being the exact old elixer cure and only cure for HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE predating history Capone family patented and made a fortune, Banks knew MR PErkins and threatened to harm Cpone if he didnt give the over 7 million dollar fortune over to Mr PErkins, He paid almost 60% of his home on Burr OAk LAne and got him a job at WT RODGERS and said call it even.

ALTHOUGH PARK BANK is the actual bank in and out of country for the VATICAN Pope had a meeting and was looking for a plum orchard, apple tree, Oak, Cherry vinyard It was Mr Arnold PErkins backyard. It is the actual hoard vaults undergorudn landmarker for the CIty of Atlantis, they stored housed in USA Aztec was their watch dog for the vaults.

Much HIstory in MAdison if you know what your interested in. Grandpa would plant Cat nip to bait out witch cats to their owners and watch the witches go squirrely Mena spirited he said, He used Catnip and bat magic to protect his family Grandma used prayer and toad magic, they all wanted me to learn tree magic.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

TO family: I was 2 of my moms miscarried children.

A set of twins, and a child the doctors said was dead, no I was sleeping, I had been ripped apart in a abortion cannister, they took me out infront of my mom, I could not move anything but my finger, Staff killed me from there..

Birthing moms, NO cottage cheese.

And for personal condolences, IUD caused some life and death traumatic injury in someone I hold dear, but cant be near, It is side effects to her injury, Dr indicated water and anti-biotic and remember to go to therapy for "side effects" side effects can be chatty when you have a staff or urniary trat infection from poor surgical implant.

As well WHo worked for a Dentist, Grandpa Arnold, he made dentures for him and grandma the Dentist was getting complaints that others dentures were not real looking or fitting as MR and MRS PERKINS and demanded him to make theris similar or shut down, Grandpa made theirs himself, Dentist was so furious he demanded Grandpa to get Mom to work and tried to rape her.(as payment)
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Zipptard Too wrote:
<quoted text>I myself don't need a job cuz I am a parasite that lives off the work of others. I don't pay taxes,and brag about it. Other hard working productive people carry me on thier back,like the dead wieght that I am.
Is this Whotards autobiography?
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Scott Walker great or What?? I love the job Scott is doing,and can only hope he will be our next President-n-chief.
Well Allll righty then.
livin the dream

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I love my toungue up Scott Mohammed Walkers buttocks>
What the?
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

boyceville res wrote:
Mr. Baber, I understand where you're coming from, and can agree with you on some points-such as the destructive nature of our undeclared wars. However, to argue against these and other ills on the basis of a strict interpretation of the constitution is, in my opinion, unrealistic. To function under a Constitution written more than two hundred years ago, we are required to read between the lines. We must try to apply its basic principles to 21st century America. And, the nation has been doing that kind of interpreting since the Constitution was ratified, for heaven sake
Secondly, I disagree that "it's not about left or right..." The right continually propagandizes by claiming to stand for a "return to our constitution" when it suits them. They have no problem, however, in arguing for banning gay marriage or abortion. Where in the Constitution are the words which allow for such government control of our private lives?
The left is much more consistent in assuming a liberal interpretation of the Constitution, with a strong emphasis on "promoting the general welfare".
Guy has got it right
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

ERIN SALMON'S PUNISHMENT: THIS IS ERIN SALMON'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRIVING INTOXICATED AND NEARLY KILLING JOSHUA ALBERT: SHE MUST POOP ON A TOILET IN A CELL NO PRIVACY HER CELLIE AND CERTAINLY ANY PRISON GUARD MALE OR FEMALE CAN SEE ERIN SALMON DEFECATING AND THEN SHE GETS UP AND WIPES HER BEHIND OFF BEING LOCKED UP WHILE HER FAMILY GOES ON VACATION WHEN THEY VISIT ERIN SALMON IS STRIP-SEARCHED BEFORE AND AFTER HER RECTUM SEARCHED FOR CONTRABAND ERIN SALMON MUST LIVE WITH THE FACT SHE IS NOT LIKE MOST YOUNG WOMEN WHO ARE FREE OUT IN THE FREEWORLD ERIN SALMON HAS A COMMUNICATIONS DEGREE BUT WHO WILL WANT TO HIRE AN EX-CON A CONVICTED FELON? SHE WILL HAVE TROUBLE FINDING EMPLOYMENT AND HOUSING BUT HER FAMILY COULD GIVE HER A JOB THEY OWN SALMON'S MEAT PRODUCTS SHE COULD HAVE HER OLD JOB AS RETAIL MANAGER MOVE BACK TO LUXEMBOURG SHE HAS NO FUTURE IN MILWAUKEE YOUNG WOMEN ERIN SALMON'S AGE MOST ARE FREE WEARING CUTE LITTLE SKIRTS WORKING AT SHLOSSMAN'S HONDA CITY NOT ERIN SALMON SHE'S LOCKED UP SPENDS HER NIGHTS LOCKED UP IN A CAGE HAVING SEX WITH SOME CRIMINAL ERIN SALMON WON'T BE ABLE TO DRINK OR DRIVE FOR TWO YEARS AFTER HER RELEASE SHE'LL BE A CHILD D----, L----, TAYLOR, YOU'RE ALL BETTER THAN ERIN SALMON SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO OWN A GUN FOR PROTECTION
namo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

don't care
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Aaron Salmon wrote:
ERIN SALMON'S PUNISHMENT: THIS IS ERIN SALMON'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRIVING INTOXICATED AND NEARLY KILLING JOSHUA ALBERT: SHE MUST POOP ON A TOILET IN A CELL NO PRIVACY HER CELLIE AND CERTAINLY ANY PRISON GUARD MALE OR FEMALE CAN SEE ERIN SALMON DEFECATING AND THEN SHE GETS UP AND WIPES HER BEHIND OFF BEING LOCKED UP WHILE HER FAMILY GOES ON VACATION WHEN THEY VISIT ERIN SALMON IS STRIP-SEARCHED BEFORE AND AFTER HER RECTUM SEARCHED FOR CONTRABAND ERIN SALMON MUST LIVE WITH THE FACT SHE IS NOT LIKE MOST YOUNG WOMEN WHO ARE FREE OUT IN THE FREEWORLD ERIN SALMON HAS A COMMUNICATIONS DEGREE BUT WHO WILL WANT TO HIRE AN EX-CON A CONVICTED FELON? SHE WILL HAVE TROUBLE FINDING EMPLOYMENT AND HOUSING BUT HER FAMILY COULD GIVE HER A JOB THEY OWN SALMON'S MEAT PRODUCTS SHE COULD HAVE HER OLD JOB AS RETAIL MANAGER MOVE BACK TO LUXEMBOURG SHE HAS NO FUTURE IN MILWAUKEE YOUNG WOMEN ERIN SALMON'S AGE MOST ARE FREE WEARING CUTE LITTLE SKIRTS WORKING AT SHLOSSMAN'S HONDA CITY NOT ERIN SALMON SHE'S LOCKED UP SPENDS HER NIGHTS LOCKED UP IN A CAGE HAVING SEX WITH SOME CRIMINAL ERIN SALMON WON'T BE ABLE TO DRINK OR DRIVE FOR TWO YEARS AFTER HER RELEASE SHE'LL BE A CHILD D----, L----, TAYLOR, YOU'RE ALL BETTER THAN ERIN SALMON SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO OWN A GUN FOR PROTECTION
Then they do a background diagnostic reseach study of locals in town and victim and victim family, and find their da file before poor erin had a accidental offense in life, and found poor Erin to have been a rape and drugged victim of town drug dealer and target of lesser Politics Town mayorail and chief of police eleect that could not rape erin willingly as a child and had a hate crime agaisnt the poor child and profiled it fo rlife and beatin and set up for harm so she would disfigure so they would nto have reason to be sexually gratified and took her out.

I hate background checks like this, MOB SQUAD and MARINE SEAL MOLE's are called in in the end with explosives on town pipeline and all is dead for theeir crimes agaisnt one person man BODY GUARD they beat drugged to do all slum work and protect them, HEAD TRAUMA and girls like erin YOUR CRIMES were so haneous in your puppeteering to these types of vicitms they PAY for total town takedown by execution together. Marine Mole and mob squad crawl the pipeline like spiders and run 25 miles to next town under ground and detinate. HEROS
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Did everyone go see my Disability Art show display when it was up at VSA Gallery the other month?

The bottles were from 1600s on my collage display with homemade carpet, But some of the bottles were of a Writers inkwell, back in the 1600s you were not authorised to ink wells unless you were a licensed and accredited purchase inventory holder.

A Bone was on the display, One of the Authors that stayed in Madison Area in the 1600s went Missing, no body was found, they think it may be his bone.

I did not sell the art but I do need the money for my doctor, although my financial aide counselor at Welfare for Medicaid and Medicare indicated since I paid soem cahs out fornt and she billed and payments were coming in but nobody reimbursed me, he will be doing the filing of my accoutn personal and if it was unlawful duplicate billing, I may be being transfered to a new specialist to begin with. Dont know yet

Went to Half price books with 3 DVDs, a Gettynigburg(sp) tape book series Several college texts, and medical books, and several teen read and adult backdated docudramas $1.78 was my offer

I swear regardless of my Trauamtic Brain Injury or not I am openieng a private half price library and club house and all we are going to do is BBB reports and IRS, afterwich we can trade or rent books for cheap coffee hot chocolate soup breads whatever, and then sell the paper for the book to recyling center

When I indicated no thanks, and boxed my books the man stole 3 books and gave me someone elses fat book to replace my 3

They were bad the other year they are getting worse
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Aaron Salmon wrote:
TO THOSE QUESTIONING WHETHER ERIN SALMON IS HUMAN? ARE HUMANS LOCKED UP IN CAGES? NO SO THE ANSWER IS YES ERIN SALMON IS NOT HUMAN WHEN TIME TO POOP SHE MUST SIT ON STEEL TOILET IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE CAN'T HAVE BOYFRIENDS MUST HAVE LESBIAN SEX ERIN SALMON IS NOT HUMAN LIKE THE GIRLS IN THE FREEWORLD IS FORCIBLY STRIP-SEARCHED EVERY TIME SHE LEAVES HER UNIT OR FAMILY VISITS HAS PRISON GUARD LOOKING UP HER ANUS BEFORE AND AFTER EVERY FAMILY VISIT ERIN SALMON'S LIFE IS HELL! A YEAR AGO ERIN SALMON WAS FREE WAS HUMAN SHE COULD SMOKE WEED DRINK PARTY HAD A GREAT JOB NOW MAKES 50 CENTS A DAY IN THE PRISON LAUNDRY ROOM HER HOMETOWN KNOWS SHE'S A LOWLY PRISONER WHILE THE FREEGIRLS PARTY TONIGHT IN MILWAUKEE ERIN SALMON WILL BE LOCKED UP IN HER CAGE
I love Erin!!!!! Erin is great-n- I love her. Go to another thread you FREAK FRUITCAKE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,481 - 6,500 of6,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rothschild Discussions

Search the Rothschild Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Wed Tealiban faschists 45
2-way cellphontooth implans! What to know now! Apr 7 D Di 3
Fire starts as bride and groom are pronounced wed Apr 6 weird 1
looking for Mar 29 hillbilly 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rothschild Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rothschild People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance