Former astronaut says Roswell UFO crash true

Apr 22, 2009 Full story: Unexplained Mysteries 11

Former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell has claimed that the events of the Roswell UFO crash in 1947 are true and that not only is there firm knowledge that extraterrestrial life exists but that this information is being withheld deliberately.

Full Story
Roy Propsner

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2009
The UFO Festival will feature the official Marvel Comic Ironman, Captain America and more. Bring the kids to meet their favorite superhero! Hank Williams Jr. confirmed he will participate in the UFO Festival parade! Visit Roswell UFO Festival. www.UFOfestivalRoswell.com
Follow Roswell UFO alien space ship celebration http://twitter.com/RosUFOFest
My name is Roy Propsner, your UFO attraction developer. Find me on Google, not Mars.
Shoe Lover Always

Lake Charles, LA

#2 May 24, 2009
It is soooo funny, I moved away from Roswell about 12 years ago and to this very day I am hesitant to tell anyone where I moved from. If I do tell I get the response, "Oh, Roswell, where the aliens crashed?!" Ugh, that is all Roswell is know for. It is rediculous!!
Roy Propsner

Capitan, NM

#3 May 24, 2009
Shoe Lover Always wrote:
It is soooo funny, I moved away from Roswell about 12 years ago and to this very day I am hesitant to tell anyone where I moved from. If I do tell I get the response, "Oh, Roswell, where the aliens crashed?!" Ugh, that is all Roswell is know for. It is rediculous!!
I understand. Someday, with a little luck and money, Roswell will not be known as a carnival sideshow but a work and entertainment to make Steven Spielberg proud.
Mr Spock

Suisun City, CA

#4 May 24, 2009
Believing in aliens is illogical.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Pennsburg, PA

#5 May 24, 2009
Whether real or not, there were a couple of alleged crashes around Roswell around the same time, which either means the reportage stinks or that Edgar Mitchell is being flaky. Or both.

“Travel Agent near Utica, NY”

Since: Oct 08

San Juan, PR

#6 May 25, 2009
I get the same thing, when I tell people where I moved from, Roswell, NM, they look at me strangely, as though I am lying to them. LOL
Shoe Lover Always

Lake Charles, LA

#7 May 25, 2009
I think we former Roswell residents could form an on-line support group for this kind of response!
Joel

Revere, MA

#9 Jun 2, 2009
When Astronauts come forward why would you not believe them?? They are scientists! and if you look at all the other proof here http://alien-ufo-research.com/Roswell it ads up to there was something going on...
Ms Puritan

Casper, WY

#10 May 18, 2010
Shoe Lover Always wrote:
--I moved away from Rosewell too, about 3 yrs ago. Believe me, when I say that there are some 'side shows' in Ros. even better than the UFO thingy. The ones I am refering to are 'long time families' of Rosewell---one was even refered to as having "hairy legs"(a narcisistic egomaniac)--don't remember her name, but, seams like she ran for mayor or something a few yrs ago. There are others that could be considered "side shows" also.
Texas genius cowpoke

Casper, WY

#11 May 22, 2010
Shoe Lover Always wrote:
I think we former Roswell residents could form an on-line support group for this kind of response!
--how about a 12 step program???
oumuluumhu

Russellville, AR

#13 May 28, 2010
xx144r 6yyg 0jjyh 2c9n4=778BCF8a 4pz1b xx73. vlxm o44gKi hde45lX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey biff 6 hr Wallywld lot 1
Take a stand for our children 21 hr Mom 1
UFOs: Red Baron shot down 'flying saucer' over ... Tue freethinkradio do... 1
looking to rent Feb 19 Ificouldchangethe... 3
Do you approve of Rhoda C. Coakley as City Clerk? Feb 18 Sue Keller 1
Do you approve of Del Jurney as Mayor? Feb 18 Sue Keller 1
Do you approve of Timothy Jennings as State Sen... Feb 18 Sue Keller 1
Roswell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Roswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 pm PST

NFL 5:39PM
Peyton Manning, Broncos working on contract
Yahoo! Sports 6:15 PM
AP source: Manning, Broncos talking about reworking contract
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Broncos' Options at DT in 2015
Bleacher Report11:49 AM
Buzz: Manning Expected to Push for Julius' Return
Bleacher Report10:03 PM
Can Osweiler Be the Broncos' Heir to Manning?