New Mexicans will need passport/greencard to travel out of state.

Posted in the Roswell Forum

anon

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Dec 8, 2012
ain't that somes hit

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Sounds like BS. A new passport will cost 150 bucks and the passport ID is 50 bucks. I'd be amazed the state could enforce something like this without assistance.
IMMIGRATION OFFICE

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Hello Dear applicant?
Do you need an international passport/visa/driver licence?
Search no more as we are here to make all your problems solved.
This is THE IMMIGRATION PASSPORT ENTRY/VISA/DRIVER OFFICE. We are ready to attend to all applicants.if you are intrested in any of the above mentioned items offered by the immigration office. Kindly contact the mananagement via email@:
immigrationpassportentry@gmail .com
Regards
admin.
Wet back

Abilene, TX

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Newexico is full of sorry wet backs!!!
Sad Commentary

Capitan, NM

#5 Feb 6, 2013
recycled365 wrote:
Sounds like BS. A new passport will cost 150 bucks and the passport ID is 50 bucks. I'd be amazed the state could enforce something like this without assistance.
They will only need it to fly.
It's not the state, it's the Feds. Because the state issues driver's licenses to illegals, the feds will not be taking it as a form of identity to board an airplane.
If you are unhappy about this, I urge you to contact your state representatives and tell them to get off their stupid asses and either: quit giving licenses to illegal aliens or issue "driving permits" to non-residents.
The "driving permits" would be similar to a license, allowing folks to drive and get insurance, but without being able to be used as identification as a legal resident of this state.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Sad Commentary wrote:
<quoted text>
They will only need it to fly.
It's not the state, it's the Feds. Because the state issues driver's licenses to illegals, the feds will not be taking it as a form of identity to board an airplane.
If you are unhappy about this, I urge you to contact your state representatives and tell them to get off their stupid asses and either: quit giving licenses to illegal aliens or issue "driving permits" to non-residents.
The "driving permits" would be similar to a license, allowing folks to drive and get insurance, but without being able to be used as identification as a legal resident of this state.
They aren't going to do anything like that, that's political suicide. They need the votes, NM is New Mexico and will always be full of illegal immigrants. That what the population is about and it's always been that way. They've controlled the state for many years. NM is bought and paid for.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Wet back wrote:
Newexico is full of sorry wet backs!!!
Ever been to Ft Worth or San Antone ? Texas must be the destination after getting their licenses in NM.
Sad Commentary

Capitan, NM

#8 Feb 20, 2013
recycled365 wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't going to do anything like that, that's political suicide. They need the votes, NM is New Mexico and will always be full of illegal immigrants. That what the population is about and it's always been that way. They've controlled the state for many years. NM is bought and paid for.
Thanks to Ex-Gov Richardson and the liberal idiots at the Round House, you better have a passport if you are planning on flying. The Feds have already given 2 extensions, not going to give any more.
the liberals in Santa Fe need to be run out out the state. Driver's licenses for illegals, limits on MY rights for self protection, Mandated wage increase (with NO lowering of the wages if the economy falls. There is a bil to take back federally owned land here i NM that will increase revenues to the state, and they are opposed to it. Idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlsbad at Artesia: Battle for Eddy County 13 hr Artesia 1
More Artesia Gang Members (Aug '08) Sep 28 Perverted Martinez 54
DuBois running for PRC (Oct '06) Sep 27 PRC Rat 4
Group appeals more BLM herbicide projects (Jul '09) Sep 26 LuzAranda 3
MugShots Sep 24 beaner 3
Review: Action Auto Sales Sep 21 christysmith 1
Sacred Grounds to host Alzheimer's fund-raiser (Aug '13) Sep 21 car mat 2
Roswell Dating
Find my Match

Roswell Jobs