A Fanfiction Audio Drama, season 4 of...

A Fanfiction Audio Drama, season 4 of Roswell!

Posted in the Roswell Forum

Ann

Latvia

#3 Jun 20, 2008
All I want is that Max and Lis stay together forever!!! That will be the best end of the serial!!! Please!!!
Bea

Latvia

#4 Jun 20, 2008
Yes, I agree with Ann, Max and Liz is the most beautiful couple, and they must stay together! If not, then what is real love??? Nothing :(
They are wonderful team together- MAX and LIZ, and nobody hav a rights to divorce them! I think there are ather fans, who agree with me!!!
Amila Prasad

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#5 Aug 9, 2008
Our dream is see more season of ROSWELL
d hodges

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2008
this is 2008 and i have just recently seen seasons 1,2,and 3 and was thoroughly satisfied with the actors; they have a very unique chemistry that works well. i'd like to see a season 4 but after finding out that you intend to use different actors, i feel that the series will lose most of its appeal, however, any is definetely better than none. so thanks, i really enjoyed it. i will be sending an episode for you to consider.
tracey

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 May 13, 2010
i really love this programme , and i really want the actors who have act this programme to stay as he characters in this programme . i enjoy watching it , also liz and max ! yess they are such a beautiful couple and would like to see more of there life story in season 4 , this must continue it finished of with max and liz getting married now its time for the real them where they are all grown up and have families etc
thanks
obaje

Europe

#8 Jul 18, 2011
max nd liz should be in the season 4 cuse many of us can't watch roswell wit out max nd liz jst like the way i did wit ond tree hill dropin chad michael nd hilier burton pls don't do that 2 ur fans that av be watchin roswell 4rm the beginin
jeremy mathura

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

#9 Apr 21, 2012
i love this season of roswel its the best show i have ever watched please make a next season hope to see season 4 of roswel and cant watch it without liz and max.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirk Sims Sat JDS 3
Debate: Marijuana - Roswell, NM (Sep '10) Jun 26 william 48
News Commission tables tax raise, more public hearin... Jun 23 Carlsbad NM 9
what can u tell me about lisa alonzo Jun 13 emily 1
News 17 people indicted in alleged meth-trafficking ... (Dec '11) Jun 6 Mike 33
Herrera FAM. Jun '15 Fuckit764 3
News Amy Schumer lampoons Bill Cosby May '15 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web

Roswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE