Artesia man arrested on extortion, gun charges

Aug 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

An Artesia man is being held at the Eddy County Detention following his arrest Friday for crimes stemming back to July 31.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2012
Innocence Coach

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

See? Here's where criminals get nabbed.

1.) He had horizontally lined wallpaper - graduated in inches - installed in his home.

2.) He used his home as a backdrop for a family portrait or pancake breakfast snapshot.

From there, even a meter-maid glancing at photos on someone's fireplace hearth can pick out a perp. guilty of SOMETHING.

Guys, I see this time and time again in the paper; backing me up. Plus, what's up with those red Vee-necks? Many a poser have been picked up sporting 'slammer-suits' like those at the country club.
Doug Weiser

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Dumbass...
Innocence Coach

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Police are the Paper and the Paper is the Police. A published mugshot does not make a man guilty. It sells papers. Many a man who's married to a drunken wife ends up like besmirched like this.

I've heard that - theoretically - there were people who had no sense of humor. But drawing a response from one who also had no sense of jurisprudence as well? Astonishing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Roswell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Roswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Roswell News, Events & Info