Man says he got ticket rushing cancer...

Man says he got ticket rushing cancer-stricken wife to hospital

There are 21 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Oct 18, 2011, titled Man says he got ticket rushing cancer-stricken wife to hospital. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

A metro Atlanta man said he has filed a complaint with the Roswell police after an officer pulled him over Tuesday while he was rushing his wife to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just ME

Atlanta, GA

#22 Dec 1, 2011
peanut wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT--cops ARE allowed to pull up to a red traffic light, turn on their blue lights, go thru the red light and cut them back off.SEEN IT THOUSANDS OF TIMES..
As a matter of fact they are allowed to do that if it is justified. Not all calls are a life and death emergency and some are not simply routine. Some require the officer to get there quickly, therefore the law is written so that they can use the lights to just get through a red light. DONE it a million times......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 hr True Judgment 2,039
Trump Rally Atlanta 5 hr Raymer nd 2
Uncle tom 5 hr Dayna 3
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 6 hr Bobby 194
Hillary For Prison Video 20 hr NewsMax 1
Why Black Women wont date White Men in the ATL (May '11) Sat Bigtwins1 34
News Third Suspect in Roswell Store Owner Murder Wan... (Jul '08) Jun 8 Group 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roswell Mortgages