Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to confuse the truth with racism. BTW, I apologized to the monkeys for comparing them to the black murderer. Monkeys don't kill each other for dope.
Uh, you were replying to black posters who simply posted something you disagreed with. Are you saying those black posters are murderers and dope users/dealers?

You might want to simply shut up at this point. You're making a complete @ss of yourself. Check that! You've already made a complete @ss of yourself; you're now making an even bigger complete @ss of yourself.

So stupid he can't even post a reasonably plausible distorted denial.

Poor thing.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

You want to know what a "fair share" looks like? I'm so glad you morons asked for an explanation.

How about a flat tax rate with ridiculous loopholes (for the 1%) eliminated, so you don't have cases where people who earn millions of dollars end of paying ZERO taxes....an effective tax rate of zero percent!

Ask Silly Bill from Dillville. He can recount for you dunces the zero percent tax rate @ss kicking I gave him.

While you're at it, ask Silly Billy if John and Theresa Kerry filed separate tax returns.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you were replying to black posters who simply posted something you disagreed with. Are you saying those black posters are murderers and dope users/dealers?
You might want to simply shut up at this point. You're making a complete @ss of yourself. Check that! You've already made a complete @ss of yourself; you're now making an even bigger complete @ss of yourself.
So stupid he can't even post a reasonably plausible distorted denial.
Poor thing.
So now you want to take away my Bill of Rights guaranteed to me in the Constitution, and you think you can do this and call someone who disagrees with you a racist? Surely you jest. Stay in touch with your mentors, Al and Cynthia, and keep posting your bigoted remarks so everyone can tell who the real racist is on this forum.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you want to take away my Bill of Rights guaranteed to me in the Constitution, and you think you can do this and call someone who disagrees with you a racist? Surely you jest. Stay in touch with your mentors, Al and Cynthia, and keep posting your bigoted remarks so everyone can tell who the real racist is on this forum.
Dapper makes you look silly. A confused old man.

Gotta tell ya, hillbilly, your time has passed.
Based on What

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Dapper makes you look silly. A confused old man.
Gotta tell ya, hillbilly, your time has passed.
Another inane, empty chair comment.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.ijreview.com/2012/0 9/15290-case-closed-if-moderat e-voters-see-this-video-its-ov er-for-obama/
Well done.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done.
Won't work. Sadly.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

<quoted text>
Won't work. Sadly.
You're probably right.
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

If voting for Obama is racist,than the United States has come a long way to to fulfill a dream that was embedded into our culture many years ago, by one of the greatest voices of freedom, in the history of our nation.Obama 2012! They are moving forward through the passage of time, rebuilding a nation with hope, hard work, and determination.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

ussurf wrote:
If voting for Obama is racist,than the United States has come a long way to to fulfill a dream that was embedded into our culture many years ago, by one of the greatest voices of freedom, in the history of our nation.Obama 2012! They are moving forward through the passage of time, rebuilding a nation with hope, hard work, and determination.
The "rebuilding" has not even gotten stared. Inflation up, income down. Obaa is still in demolition mode.
someone important

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Jerry wrote:
Can anyone think of just 5 reasons why Obama is a good president? I have one--he's willing to pull the trigger on terrorists. Can't think of any more.
http://newsviewstattoos.blogspot.com/
Um PRETTY SURE other were more than willing to pull the trigger. WE was already at WAR!
someone important

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Jerry wrote:
Can anyone think of just 5 reasons why Obama is a good president? I have one--he's willing to pull the trigger on terrorists. Can't think of any more.
http://newsviewstattoos.blogspot.com/
UM im PRETT SURE he was not the only one that was willing to pull the trigger on terrorists! WE were already at WAR!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Obama's struggle to keep Congress from controlling outcome of debt ceiling crisis.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-pres...

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

White House to miss deadline for report on 'fiscal cliff' budget cuts.

Under the terms of the Sequestration Transparency Act signed in August, President Obama was to tell Congress by Friday how the administration plans to implement the $109 billion in automatic cuts mandated by the Budget Control Act.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

One month ago exactly, President Barack Obama signed a law requiring the administrationís Office of Management and Budget to issue a report defining exactly what cuts the massive and mysterious $1 trillion sequestration package would take to defense and other domestic programs.

But it appears following that law wasnít on the Presidents agenda.
ashton

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

look at where these people who are commenting are from. the f*cking south. southerners are the dumbest, most biased, most socially retarded people in the f*cking world. the white people think they're superior, the black people are ignorant f*cks. i came on this website looking for opinions for an essay, and reading these comments....just reminds me of the two year stint i spent in the south. I'm from Carlsbad, California, where people make their own minds, do their research and are unbiased. so whoever is reading this page...please go elsewhere for information, regardless of who you're voting for. southerners are shit, who don't know much of anything, its TRUE, trust me. i'm majoring in social science, and political affairs....i know what im talking about. and i'm a westerner. (synonym for smarter than southerner)

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

ashton wrote:
look at where these people who are commenting are from. the f*cking south. southerners are the dumbest, most biased, most socially retarded people in the f*cking world. the white people think they're superior, the black people are ignorant f*cks. i came on this website looking for opinions for an essay, and reading these comments....just reminds me of the two year stint i spent in the south. I'm from Carlsbad, California, where people make their own minds, do their research and are unbiased. so whoever is reading this page...please go elsewhere for information, regardless of who you're voting for. southerners are shit, who don't know much of anything, its TRUE, trust me. i'm majoring in social science, and political affairs....i know what im talking about. and i'm a westerner.(synonym for smarter than southerner)
There is plenty of good information here, many oinions, links, and statements from almost all cultures.

Now, what are you looking for, as you have the bigotry thing down pat?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Race, hate Obama, race, blacks, hate Obama, race, hate, blacks, hate Obama.
PROVE OTHERWISE, GENERAL! Put up or shut up, pathetic fool.
You have never proven me to be a racist, or a bigot. In your words, try harder.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

<quoted text>
I don't have to. You prove it every day. It's easy.
Prove what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Roswell News Video

•••
Roswell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Roswell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••