**HIDDEN HISTORY** WHERE Do WHITE "PPL" COME FROM??

Posted in the Roswell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robin the Sidekick

Acworth, GA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
A far away planet over run by apes. no wait a minute ... that where we're at now ... i will have to get back to you O_o

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 10, 2012
God

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Oak_man wrote:
God
Yep.

“TKC #206”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Hey Dixie,
I'm just catching up on some of the "lost bible verses", have a good day. I got to get back to the cave and eat me some tail.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 16, 2012
Taz_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dixie,
I'm just catching up on some of the "lost bible verses", have a good day. I got to get back to the cave and eat me some tail.
Lol, just remember you are what you eat, my friend.
Stay sweet.

“TKC #206”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, just remember you are what you eat, my friend.
Stay sweet.
Wow, you didn't just call me a pu......did ya? Shame on you!
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#14 Mar 16, 2012
Taz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dixie,
Run out of road kill?

“TKC #206”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 16, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Run out of road kill?
Here we go AGAIN you are so STUPID there were no roads back then DUMBASS
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Taz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go AGAIN you are so STUPID there were no roads back then DUMBASS
No roads back then... You make it so easy.

Deuteronomy 19:3 NIV
Build roads to them and divide into three parts the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, so that anyone who kills a man may flee there.

Judges 20:32 NIV
While the Benjamites were saying, "We are defeating them as before," the Israelites were saying, "Let's retreat and draw them away from the city to the roads."

Isaiah 33:8 NIV
The highways are deserted, no travelers are on the roads. The treaty is broken, its witnesses are despised, no one is respected.

Isaiah 49:9 NIV
to say to the captives,'Come out,' and to those in darkness,'Be free!' "They will feed beside the roads and find pasture on every barren hill.

Ezekiel 21:19 NIV
"Son of man, mark out two roads for the sword of the king of Babylon to take, both starting from the same country. Make a signpost where the road branches off to the city.

<><><><><><><>

#18 Mar 16, 2012
Paid Up 34.32 NOV
"Hit the road,son of apes"

“TKC #206”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 16, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
No roads back then... You make it so easy.
Deuteronomy 19:3 NIV
Build roads to them and divide into three parts the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, so that anyone who kills a man may flee there.
Judges 20:32 NIV
While the Benjamites were saying, "We are defeating them as before," the Israelites were saying, "Let's retreat and draw them away from the city to the roads."
Isaiah 33:8 NIV
The highways are deserted, no travelers are on the roads. The treaty is broken, its witnesses are despised, no one is respected.
Isaiah 49:9 NIV
to say to the captives,'Come out,' and to those in darkness,'Be free!' "They will feed beside the roads and find pasture on every barren hill.
Ezekiel 21:19 NIV
"Son of man, mark out two roads for the sword of the king of Babylon to take, both starting from the same country. Make a signpost where the road branches off to the city.
HERE we go again you are so STUPID the Bible says nothing about cave men DUMBASS, stick with the subject like you stick to your mammy quit your damn bouncing around like a damn bouncey clown
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#20 Mar 17, 2012
Ldyblk wrote:
This is hidden knowledge. The book of Enoch was REMOVED from the ORIGINAL BIBLE which was written by the Vatican(the devil himself) and zionists jews. Do the research and u will find the truth. U CANNOT get truth from the FATHER OF LIES!!!! Believe it or not...most whites r aliens the rest r NEANDERTHALS !
All NON-Africans are Neanderthal Hybrids (News Report)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MYAYJEklql4XX
Neanderthal DNA in All Non-Africans
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Book Of Enoch
U thought u knew everything????? Its time 2 have ur world ROCKED!!! SCIENTIFIC PROOF!!!!!
WHERE DID WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM Vol 2 (1-10)
WHERE DID WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM Vol 2 (2-10)
WHERE DID WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM Vol 2 (3-10)
WHERE DID WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM Vol 2 (4-10).
WHERE DID WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM Vol 2 (5-10)
"There is no greater glory than love, nor any greater punishment than jealousy"......

“Life is a game”

have fun with it

#23 Mar 26, 2012
I csme from moma..didnt you?
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#25 Mar 26, 2012
Ldyblk wrote:
<quoted text>
And u know, No one knows jealousy like yt...lol :}:}
Shit half r neanderthals and the other half r "aliens"(whispering) ...the things yt DOES NOT TEACH in school...smh
THATS Y U SHOULD NEVER GO 2 THE SLAVEMASTER 4 TRUTH!!!! The father of lies CANNOT give u WHATS NOT IN HIM!!!
Man you are crazier than a yard bird.....
Rough

Carrollton, GA

#26 Mar 26, 2012
The most advanced civilizations have been created by whites and East Asians. Perhaps the reader believes that the failure of Africans to create civilizations in the past is not due to genes, but to an environment that was not encountered by Caucasians and Asians. It does seem that not only does intelligence increase with distance away from the tropics, but so does civilization. Southern Asia is also tropical and its people also have a lower level of both intelligence and civilization, but not nearly as low as in Africa.
&#8195;&#8195;&#81 95; Africa is a huge and diverse continent, with the southern tip having a temperate climate. If there were something unique about the continent itself that prevented the creation of civilizations, then one would expect blacks living elsewhere, such as in Haiti or Detroit, to build civilizations, but instead they have destroyed the civilizations that whites had already built there.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#27 Mar 26, 2012
Rough wrote:
The most advanced civilizations have been created by whites and East Asians. Perhaps the reader believes that the failure of Africans to create civilizations in the past is not due to genes, but to an environment that was not encountered by Caucasians and Asians. It does seem that not only does intelligence increase with distance away from the tropics, but so does civilization. Southern Asia is also tropical and its people also have a lower level of both intelligence and civilization, but not nearly as low as in Africa.
&#8195;&#8195;&#81 95; Africa is a huge and diverse continent, with the southern tip having a temperate climate. If there were something unique about the continent itself that prevented the creation of civilizations, then one would expect blacks living elsewhere, such as in Haiti or Detroit, to build civilizations, but instead they have destroyed the civilizations that whites had already built there.
Damn you are brave in this pc age to be speaking the facts!

“TKC #206”

Location hidden

#28 Mar 27, 2012
Rough wrote:
Give them a new apartment complex and they will destroy it with in a week!!

Location hidden

#29 Mar 27, 2012
I don't give em that long
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#30 Mar 27, 2012
Taz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Give them a new apartment complex and they will destroy it with in a week!!
They have one in savannah called yamacraw village. They rebuild it every couple of years or so. They thought that by making them nicer they would be respected more and better cared for....no such luck....they tore them down again and last time I was in savannah they were rebuilding them again.
Frokeeshy

United States

#31 Mar 27, 2012
A single population left Africa into Asia. Split off some went east further into Asia some to Europe. Not as much sunlight in Europe no need for that much pigmentation and yeah there's evidence they breed with Neanderthals getting something like .04% DNA in all non African population but don't quote me on that exact number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plan Ahead for More Decadent Violent Action Mov... 46 min Lincoln School Mom 6
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 1 hr Nathen 141
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 19,884
Why I've lost ALL re$pect for Keller Williams R... 17 hr qwerty 3
Anyone want to hang out 23 hr Marvelprincess 2
Why Mr. Chatman 31 May Have Been Shot In Front ... Sat American_Sons 17
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) Sat darrel-downlow 25
More from around the web

Roswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]