Giving up child custody

Giving up child custody

Posted in the Roswell Forum


Sylacauga, AL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
If a parent has given up rights/custody to a minor child is that a record that can be found at the courthouse? Is it a public record? How do i go about finding out? I know it happened with a lawyer involved but not sure how to find out. Thanks for all help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The gonna remove stone mountain next 15 min Proud Democrat 28
News Petitions circulate to remove Confederate monum... 23 min Ebunics 3
Jiffy lube is so expensive 2 hr In the rear 9
Forest Park Mayor 10 hr no one cares 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Well Well 21,050
Music Industry EXPOSED: Famous Musicians & Rapp... Thu Logic Flaw 9
Do women provoke men to hit them? (Feb '12) Thu Truther2222 83

Roswell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roswell Mortgages