Savannah, Hardin Co. commit to reducing unwanted animals

There are 5 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Savannah, Hardin Co. commit to reducing unwanted animals. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

A quote painted on the wall of the Savannah Animal Shelter says "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Those who work, volunteer or spend time at the shelter in Hardin County hope to show greatness and progress by sending every dog, cat, puppy and kitten there to a "forever home." They ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

Guest Savannah TN

Jackson, TN

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Pick up all the wild cats on corner of Plainview and Blythe street. They are a nusiance to the neighbor hood.
Really

Germantown, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Oh for pete's sake, put the animals down. Quit acting like they're human beings you bunch of retards. There's bigger issues in Hardin County than putting animals to sleep. Why don't we just all say that putting animals to sleep is equally as wrong as an abortion. That's the level you people think on. Geez....bunch of panzies
meow

Reagan, TN

#4 Jan 12, 2013
i hate you.
a$$

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Really wrote:
Oh for pete's sake, put the animals down. Quit acting like they're human beings you bunch of retards. There's bigger issues in Hardin County than putting animals to sleep. Why don't we just all say that putting animals to sleep is equally as wrong as an abortion. That's the level you people think on. Geez....bunch of panzies
Maybe you need to be put down you panzie...
No heart

Jackson, TN

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Really wrote:
@BestQuoteDaily:
How can you say that, what if you have a child and the, dog./puppy ..just got lost, didn't know the area. I would want someone to call the # on his/ her tag n most are microchipped now a days so make sure, you register or have tags on. I think for sure there needs to be a better way to let people know there pet is missing and have been found, whether it be by civilian or state employee . That doesn't cost a lot, such as food n board at a shelter. Where word is not spread out enough,get a new better legal way n . YES! I do realize especially in Hardin Co.#1 most... really don't give 2 flips about their residents, as residents seem to do nothing but gossip about each other, so why in the world would they care about a lost or stray animal. It's a shame! People are like this in a small town, you'd think it would be better,, but we all know it's already seems to be be to late, be hard n costly to rehab these folks..l Have A Heart!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
owen alignment (Mar '13) Apr 29 Shamrock 3
Andrea Pike (Aug '13) Apr 28 Ejc 3
Loud explosion almost daily Apr 17 Marley 1
Active Shooter Training Pictures (Feb '13) Apr 14 Watching Goons 6
rodney fair many girlfriends Apr 13 angry lover 1
Old white women dating young black guys? (Jun '12) Apr 10 californiamade100 23
Leah foy Mar '15 battboy76 1
More from around the web

Rossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE