Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#43 Jan 18, 2013
Holy poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to be Mayor, that job doesn't pay nearly enough? I am content with the job I have and trust me, It pays more and I am very happy. I just point out the facts and yes, I will admit this community has more than 5 grocery stores. Tell me where I am wrong with other facts I have stated and arrogance, ok I guess if you say so..
The WHOLE point there ERIC my boy is THIS: YES there IS more than 4 grocery stores in Frankfort. There are FOUR count them FOUR MAJOR Grocery Stores in Frankfort and You and your Brother's happen to be ONE of them. I really don't think the majority of Frankfort's masses are running to the Hispanic grocers each week to buy their weekly grocery needs. You have beat the pants off the Mayor since he beat Johnny boy cause, you were looking for a leg up yourself. You have said that too many times in public.(Even your so-called friend talk there buddy)! Ask anyone in office and they MIGHT not tell you to your face but behind your back they are saying you ae one of the most arrogant little brats they have ever met. But this ol Guy gives ya KUDOS for ONE THING! Ya FINALLY came in here and let people KNOW that this is YOU!! THAT took cahones!

Michigantown, IN

#44 Jan 18, 2013
Just wanna clean up my OWN mess. It is NOT your Brother's it is your FATHER'S store that you are in Business with. Didn't want ya ta git yer panties in a snitch there Eric.
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#45 Jan 18, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>The WHOLE point there ERIC my boy is THIS: YES there IS more than 4 grocery stores in Frankfort. There are FOUR count them FOUR MAJOR Grocery Stores in Frankfort and You and your Brother's happen to be ONE of them. I really don't think the majority of Frankfort's masses are running to the Hispanic grocers each week to buy their weekly grocery needs. You have beat the pants off the Mayor since he beat Johnny boy cause, you were looking for a leg up yourself. You have said that too many times in public.(Even your so-called friend talk there buddy)! Ask anyone in office and they MIGHT not tell you to your face but behind your back they are saying you ae one of the most arrogant little brats they have ever met. But this ol Guy gives ya KUDOS for ONE THING! Ya FINALLY came in here and let people KNOW that this is YOU!! THAT took cahones!
Cahones, something you will never have!!! I wouldn't expect anybody in office to say something to anybody's face, including you... Eric may be the only guy in office that would..
Reality Check Yet Again

Michigantown, IN

#46 Jan 18, 2013
Holy poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Cahones, something you will never have!!! I wouldn't expect anybody in office to say something to anybody's face, including you... Eric may be the only guy in office that would..
Of course (he) you would turn right around and say the exact opposite to someone else. I guess that's just the way you folk conduct yourselves.

It's sad really... But it's what we've come to expect from administrations like yours.
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#47 Jan 19, 2013
Reality Check Yet Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course (he) you would turn right around and say the exact opposite to someone else. I guess that's just the way you folk conduct yourselves.
It's sad really... But it's what we've come to expect from administrations like yours.
Administration like mine? What in the world are you referring to? Did I suddenly become the Mayor and I stated in a post above that was not my desire.. It does not pay this guy nearly enough..Eric may want that position but me...

Michigantown, IN

#48 Jan 19, 2013
Welllll..... Let's see.... this is either Little ERIC boy or a reasonable facimile there of meaning his "boyfriend" SHOEMAKER"- Your Both about as low as you can go and root fer each other and BOTH considered arrogant little brats by the most of your city. My bet is STILL on the fact this is ERIC boy, but in any ways you have NO idea what cahones are never have and never will. I guess you have NO idea who I am either if ya say I have none. Guess YOU need to sign up for a HEALTH class at that 3 million dollar Tax paid school over there in Frankfort.(Maybe not taxes NOW but just wait!) Glad I live in Rossville!

Michigantown, IN

#49 Jan 19, 2013
Sorry this system posted three times maybe it'll take Eric that many times to read my post ta get it?????? Not my fault though sorry all!
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#50 Jan 19, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Sorry this system posted three times maybe it'll take Eric that many times to read my post ta get it?????? Not my fault though sorry all!
I think Shoemaker is well liked in the city/county, he did get votes. Eric did pretty well also but hey, talk your trash. Cahones, you will never have them, you live in Rossville, that should say enough. 3 Million dollar tax school, and you are referring to what? Not only do I now have an administration but I guess I am now a member of the school board. Not only do you have zero cahones but you are also as dumb as a pile of shit.
Seriously

Frankfort, IN

#51 Jan 20, 2013
It cracks me up that you all get on here and start out talking about the Mayor's caddy and end up talking about everything but. I honestly could care less about what happened to his caddy. I care about this community and it's growth. I for one wouldn't run for an office in this community if it was the only job I could get. People are too cruel. If you bow out on your own you're fine... but if you get beat you better look out because everyone wants to bash your reputation. As far as the Mayor...I can't believe you people haven't come to terms with the fact that he is Mayor and there's nothing you can do about it but vote him out next time around. Get a life and move on. Why can't anyone say anything nice about anything on here? I don't get why sooo much energy is put into hating and griping about something you can do nothing about.

Michigantown, IN

#52 Jan 20, 2013
Uhhhhhhhh or should I say Duhhhhhhh all I ever HEAR on this site is,people are mean. Noone talks sweet. Isn't this a site to VENT?????? Let the People VENT. They have no other voice! WILO is ran by a 91 year ol egotist. The TIMES has lost so many readers it's amazing they are able to stay in business. You tell me where ELSE these people have a voice? It may not be YOUR cup of tea and it MAY be rough, but NOONE paid a dime to come in this site so ya better be ready to take the heat if you type ONE word. And EVEN once in a WHILE even Holy POOP and I agree!
Seriously

Frankfort, IN

#53 Jan 20, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Uhhhhhhhh or should I say Duhhhhhhh all I ever HEAR on this site is,people are mean. Noone talks sweet. Isn't this a site to VENT?????? Let the People VENT. They have no other voice! WILO is ran by a 91 year ol egotist. The TIMES has lost so many readers it's amazing they are able to stay in business. You tell me where ELSE these people have a voice? It may not be YOUR cup of tea and it MAY be rough, but NOONE paid a dime to come in this site so ya better be ready to take the heat if you type ONE word. And EVEN once in a WHILE even Holy POOP and I agree!
Go see a doctor...I'm sure he can give you something for that depression. I guess it must be hard going through life worried about what everyone else is doing. No one is perfect and we all have our skeletons so why don't you concentrate some of that energy on cleaning your own closet before you get on here and bash someone else. Why do you people make it your daily devotion to trash talk people. Does it really help? Go see a shrink I think it would do more good. While I agree that everyone needs to vent, you all are beating a dead horse so take a deep breath, count to 10 and move on.
Yep

Tampa, FL

#54 Jan 22, 2013
The mayor spent money that he shouldn't have. People bashed the previous administration for running a snow blade to help out the city. But now it's ok for the mayor to get a used vehicle in the troubled budget times that we have?
Now he's taking away a trash pick-up day and not lowering my municipal fees accordingly. Sad, simply sad.
Another example of illogical thinking...
Ok, call me a hater now for putting out factual information that can't be refuted.
The truth

Carmel, IN

#55 Jan 22, 2013
I have to agree with you 100 percent. But they are not done yet, they have to take care of their buddies.
resident

Frankfort, IN

#56 Jan 22, 2013
Yep wrote:
The mayor spent money that he shouldn't have. People bashed the previous administration for running a snow blade to help out the city. But now it's ok for the mayor to get a used vehicle in the troubled budget times that we have?
Now he's taking away a trash pick-up day and not lowering my municipal fees accordingly. Sad, simply sad.
Another example of illogical thinking...
Ok, call me a hater now for putting out factual information that can't be refuted.
I think everyone forgets that Pip also worked for a whole year without drawing a salary because Frankfort was so broke. The current administration has probably spent every dime (and then some) that the previous administration left.
Can not wait

Frankfort, IN

#57 Jan 22, 2013
To see what happens next.

What did they do with the old truck?
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#58 Jan 22, 2013
Can not wait wrote:
To see what happens next.
What did they do with the old truck?
Well, I was told that truck use to be the Police Departments, thats what Randy Emery said. Now it was given to the Fire Department wanted it and Chief Bacon said he didn't want it back.. Whats ironic, Chief Bacon wants 5 more cars, go figure... And he stated the Police needed 4X4's. The truck was a 4X4, they just spin it every way they can... It won't stop..
Insider

Frankfort, IN

#59 Jan 24, 2013
Check for Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, it was said by a member of the Chamber the night of the public meeting with IVY Tech that although they had been talking to IVY Tech for the past few years, it was Chris McBarnes that got the deal done for them. This was coming from one of the representatives of IVY T.
Do you actually think it would have happened if Pip was still in office?
He sold the city out doing so
PIP NOT SO BAD

Indianapolis, IN

#60 Jan 25, 2013
Maybe Junior Mayor should call Pip and see if he can help him get a snowplow for his city auto. I think Ransom had trouble getting out of his drive this morning. Wonder if Garney is giving the McBarnes family a group discount?

Michigantown, IN

#61 Jan 26, 2013
Ya REALLY want to hear some goings on about your Favoite Mayor and his family go read the forum:
"The Mayor is making Great Strides"
It's great reading for a dreary day. Kind gets yer heels a kickin an gives ya a smile until ya realize what they (his bunch) have done. The BEST is toward the LAST posts. hint hint
Cost of meds

Indianapolis, IN

#62 Mar 7, 2013
The mayor got rid of his car because it is costing him too much for his monthly prescription drugs.

He's spending in the $500 range to keep healthy.

So, got rid of the car and the BOW got him the SUV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fair Assoc annual meeting 17 hr Yep 3
American Body Shop Wed Irrate Customer 8
Officer Munoz harassment complaints Wed fred flinstone 8
Review: Vincent M Guido - Dentist Wed Briansaul 7
Blueberry hill pancake house. Sep 14 Fat and Happy 39
Business owners with a criminal record Sep 14 Lol 41
wabash National coming to Frankfort Sep 12 Leah Thompson 19
•••
•••

Rossville Jobs