Christy Pinion Morgan arrested by GBI...

Christy Pinion Morgan arrested by GBI for theft by conversion

Posted in the Rossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fyi

Rossville, GA

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Christi Pinion Morgan,wife of Pastor Roger Morgan and daughter of Pastor George Gorgan has been arrested by the GBI for stealing 165,000 bucks and buying a house with it from the estate of a mentally disabled cousin that she was the executor of.This should be the first of many charges since she has stolen between $500,000.00 to $900,000.00 of this poor 63 year old lady's money including her retirment and social security checks.Not only has she been living the high life of vacations,new cars,maid service etc. she has also not paid the bills at the home her cousin stays at for 3 months which she is about to be evicted from.
Fu fyi

Chickamauga, GA

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Nobody care's. HAHAHAHAHA
fyi

Rossville, GA

#3 Aug 29, 2011
Fu fyi wrote:
Nobody care's. HAHAHAHAHA
oh when it is all said and done she will care.
Tony Davis

Rossville, GA

#4 Aug 29, 2011
sorry everyotype on these phones.Christies father is pastor george Pinion
Fu fyi

Chickamauga, GA

#5 Aug 29, 2011
What's it to you? Gotta bone to pick?
fyi

Rossville, GA

#6 Aug 29, 2011
Tony Davis wrote:
sorry everyotype on these phones.Christies father is pastor george Pinion
thanks mr davis for correcting me
Fu fyi

Chickamauga, GA

#7 Aug 29, 2011
who cares
Fu fyi

Chickamauga, GA

#8 Aug 29, 2011
you care
Fu fyi

Chickamauga, GA

#9 Aug 29, 2011
me care
Fu fyi

Chickamauga, GA

#10 Aug 29, 2011
we all care
Fu fyi

Chickamauga, GA

#11 Aug 29, 2011
care
fyi

Rossville, GA

#23 Aug 30, 2011
Here is the link you naysayer buttholes.This is my last post so no need in responding because I want be lookin.May justice be served!!!!!!!
http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/morgan-1...
sumbody

Brookville, PA

#24 Aug 30, 2011
Do you like goats?
Anonymous

Elgin, IL

#25 Aug 30, 2011
I am curious fyi which by the way is retarded name for you to put but thats besides the fact. I have a few questions that I wanna ask you before you cast the first stone.
1: Do you personally know anyone in this case?
2: Do you even know the details or are you just simply going off of hear say and what people think they know about this shady case?
3: Are you a christian? If so you need to go read your bible and look for the verse that says thou shalt not cast the first stone unless you are sin free and have never done anything wrong (just kinda paraphrasing). See if you are and you are willing to try and ruin this ladies reputation and name by going off of word for word the news story tonight then you need to get out of others peoples business and learn to get your facts straight.
See its people like this that get on these websites and think they know everything that has ever happened in a case and start blaming the first person who they believe is in the wrong so why don't you get a life and leave both of these pour ladies alone. Or you can stick around and hear the true facts of what is really going on.

Christi Morgan did not steal any money and did not rob this lady of 800,000 dollars thats just stupid to think. These two ladies are like sisters and the 63 year old honestly does not know what is truly going on because there is a money hungry man behind this pushing this case. Christi Morgan is not living a lavish life with brand new cars and maids and whatever else crazy thing that your half cocked crazy person brain has going on. All of these so called new cars are used and have over 120,000 miles of them and close to ten years old each. The house was bought out right by her and her husbands money that they had saved up over the last 25 years of marriage.

I know this because I am friends with one of their sons who would tell if there had been any wrong doings with the mom even though it would be his mom. And he loves Jackie Humprey too and was there by their side when her mother past away and was there when the other side of their family wouldn't step in. Only her and and the other side would step up to help when they could not take care of themselves.
Next time you post something you need to get the entire truths about it before you go off and drag this ladies name through the mud because that is SLANDER you moron and it can be sued if it ruins her reputation and it is found to be wrong and the case falls through.
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU IDIOT AND LEARN THE TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!
Karma Karma Karma

Chattanooga, TN

#26 Aug 31, 2011
Karma Karma Karma Karma... Need I say more?
Karma Karma Karma

Chattanooga, TN

#27 Aug 31, 2011
I was personally judged by this family. I know what it feels like. But I was a Woman and Stood up for my wrong doings. NEVER blamed anyone. So Finally Something can't be swept under the Great Pinion Rug. Be a Woman and Face the Music!! Must we go into detail of all the colorful Lifestyles (men) in these girls lives? I mean.. You can't always hide behind the Pulpit! I know this Family PERSONALLY and I have no doubt they are all guilty! You want to be angry? then Be angry at yourselfs! Buying Gifts, taking trips. Paying off cars. etc....I just Can't wait to sit back and watch the Show!! When the GBI gets involved then there is pretty good evidence against you!! Me judging, Nah.. Just finally happy something is finally being exposed!! I know what it feels like to be on the other side.. So I can speak with true words... Be a woman and Face the music and STOP blamming others for your wrong doing... Face It!!!
Be nice

United States

#28 Aug 31, 2011
Hey Anonymous! Why are you calling someone out on whether they are a Christian or not. It's a little hypocritical to be using the word "retard". Wasn't sure if you knew that was not nice. We do not use the word retard anymore. It's offensive. And about the casting the stone thing....I think you get the point. Dont call someone a name and then start quoting the bible. God would appreciate when calling others ugly names to leave him out if it.
Anonymous

Elgin, IL

#29 Aug 31, 2011
Pretty sure that I will say what I want and that what i said about god was true unless you wanna cast the first stone see casting the first stone is only when people are not sure if somebody is guilty or not but when somebody is retarded and has been called retarded thats not casting the first stone it is just simply the facts unless you wanna try and ruin this ladies name and run it through the mud too and in that case I can always put in an anonymous tip to these people and let them come after you for slander and they can sue you for that but I just wanna give it up to the man behind this law suit against her pushing it that tonight on the news was an amazing performance on tv tonight tearing up when you didnt wanna have a thing to do w these two poor ladies when they needed their family the most and it took second cousins which you are related to. and miss or mr karma you have no clue as to what you are talking about with any of this either so get a clue all these clueless people throwing blame to people when they need to actually know where the blame belongs like the lastest executor of the state maybe the money was taking out after he took over to make it look like it was her because i have it in good faith from both sides of these families that this man did not wanna have a thing to do w either the mom nor cousin until the money they had saved up came into light about a year ago. and as to leaving god out of this no see people think that god is just an unconditional loving father of his children but yet he was also in the bible swift and strict to judge those who were in the wrong so go back to your bible and read more of how god is when jesus was on the cross the sun went dark as night and there was a horrible earth quake in other words god turned his back on his only child while he was being horribly murdered so you may need to get back in your bible i may not have it word for word but it is paraphrased and i can promise you that every bit was true about him thank you so you all should stop judging these families and get a life instead of having nothing better to do then to drag somebodies name throught the mud that you dont even know
Anonymous

Elgin, IL

#30 Aug 31, 2011
fyi wrote:
Christi Pinion Morgan,wife of Pastor Roger Morgan and daughter of Pastor George Gorgan has been arrested by the GBI for stealing 165,000 bucks and buying a house with it from the estate of a mentally disabled cousin that she was the executor of.This should be the first of many charges since she has stolen between $500,000.00 to $900,000.00 of this poor 63 year old lady's money including her retirment and social security checks.Not only has she been living the high life of vacations,new cars,maid service etc. she has also not paid the bills at the home her cousin stays at for 3 months which she is about to be evicted from.
Hmm wonder how this person right here that goes by fyi found out about a case that was not put in the news until 5 days later makes you wonder who this person is.
Be nice

Charlotte, NC

#31 Aug 31, 2011
I have no desire to ruin anyones name. It will be up to the legal system to decide. So go ahead put in your tip. Slander is only slander if proven untrue. My beef is with the name calling and scripture all in the same post. people pulling out one scripture is a beef of mine too. And using the word retarded is as about as bad as using a racial slur. The bible also says to pray for your enemy. It also says to be Christ like. Some how I just don't see Jesus calling someone retarded or a moron. Nut if you find where in the bible it is ok to call someone mames let know especially if Jesus used the 2 names referenced above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John & Jennifer Russell (Sep '12) Sep 7 Jab23 2
Anyone visited VIP spa ? (Apr '09) Aug '16 Big boy 41
Searching for Steven Aug '16 Lapintn 1
guy in IHOP Jul '16 Homer 1
Goth guy on Woodland Ave Jun '16 duh 2
Chastity Harvely Jun '16 Ft O 1
Fort O area Jun '16 Celeste 1

Rossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance