A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school. Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Haizman's brain Is calling.

#4785 May 22, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Are you ready to order! Um yes, I sure am. Let me have number 6 the chopped up mexican on two toasted bread rolls and deep fried eyeballs, two ears and five baby fingers and one Mc Beandip and a large diet Coke. Hey, it's a hair on my deep fried eyeballs, well at least it aint curly. I think it's gonna be a nice day.
Blech!

“We're not all wierdos”

Since: May 12

London

#4786 May 31, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Are you ready to order! Um yes, I sure am. Let me have number 6 the chopped up mexican on two toasted bread rolls and deep fried eyeballs, two ears and five baby fingers and one Mc Beandip and a large diet Coke. Hey, it's a hair on my deep fried eyeballs, well at least it aint curly. I think it's gonna be a nice day.
You've got sum weird taste buds,seriously,eyeballs,who eats that these days.and judging by all Te comments I've read on topic amerIca is preeetty racsist ,Woudnt be coming there anytime soon,even though I am white.So.....raydot.........ho w do you feel on having a black president,feel like eating his eyeballs anytime soon?

“We're not all wierdos”

London

#4787 May 31, 2012
Sorry fr all the spelling Mistakes,u try riting on an iPad with ur brother breathing down ur neck....and he,s still there
active in the community

Hacienda Heights, CA

#4788 May 31, 2012
pizzahater wrote:
Sorry fr all the spelling Mistakes,u try riting on an iPad with ur brother breathing down ur neck....and he,s still there
tell him to give you some space
uioioiou

Duarte, CA

#4789 May 31, 2012
uiouiouio

“We're not all wierdos”

London

#4790 Jun 12, 2012
active in the community wrote:
<quoted text>
tell him to give you some space
since when do brothers listen to their sisters
Grape Soda

San Francisco, CA

#4791 Jun 14, 2012
Burn the flag, shoot the girl.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4792 Jun 15, 2012
Grape Soda wrote:
Burn the flag, shoot the girl.
What is that going to accomplish???

Stupid should be painful...
Impeach Obama

California City, CA

#4793 Jun 15, 2012
Illegal mexicans are going to take it in the back door allright. Oh brother, getting fcked by a iger. Obama will not be re elected for sure. He just committed political suicide.
Carlos

AOL

#4794 Jun 16, 2012
Obama can use the girls picture in his new campaign adds. His "Any Flag but the American Flag" Campaign is going to be a huge success with Latinos.
Burn in Hell Obama

California City, CA

#4795 Jun 16, 2012
Hey Obama what about American jobs you black piece of Sh!t. Your just desperate for votes because your trailing and failing you fraudulant coward who works against Americans for your political Globalist one new world order. You would and are selling out America. I smell a WAR! Congress is to pussy to stop it. Romney is getting soft too. I smell a WAR! With out of control unemployment, Sh!t for brains Obama gives 23 million job work orders to illegal alien mexican criminals and spends three and a half years working for them instead of Americans. He replaced the American workforce with cheap lkabor slaves and created the worst unemployment ever in the history of this country. Obama is a fake. Dont buy into his bullsh!t. Change it!
Steve O

AOL

#4796 Jun 16, 2012
Burn in Hell Obama wrote:
Hey Obama what about American jobs you black piece of Sh!t. Your just desperate for votes because your trailing and failing you fraudulant coward who works against Americans for your political Globalist one new world order. You would and are selling out America. I smell a WAR! Congress is to pussy to stop it. Romney is getting soft too. I smell a WAR! With out of control unemployment, Sh!t for brains Obama gives 23 million job work orders to illegal alien mexican criminals and spends three and a half years working for them instead of Americans. He replaced the American workforce with cheap lkabor slaves and created the worst unemployment ever in the history of this country. Obama is a fake. Dont buy into his bullsh!t. Change it!
Hey chill out Dude. Obama never promised to represent the best interests of the American people. He is more like a Calif vareity Democrat.
Burn in Hell Obama

California City, CA

#4797 Jun 16, 2012
Children of criminal mexican aliens will be forever looked at as the most dispicable garbage on the face of the earth. They will suffer what their criminal parents did to them. They will forever be known as anchor baby garbage brats. They have been labeled by their own criminal parents who cared nothing about The United States Laws. Anyone who does not care about this countries laws, does not give a damn about this country including all politicians who pandered to these criminal aliens for a vote. They will NEVER be true Americans! They have a name now as long as the United States is in exsistence, and that is absolutely nothing to be proud of. Dream on cowards! Obama works against Americans. California is in unrecoverable debt because of illegal alien mexicans and the high crime killings and corruption. Liberalism killed California in just three and a half years. Even Jerry Brown said three weeks ago California is in real trouble more than he could ever imagine. It's the aliens that are milking the state dry. Why do you think California and Nevada are the number one broke states in the country? They took in the most illegal mexican cheap slave labors so they could reap in a fortune from these criminals and sell out our country. They are traders and if not voted out will truly meet their grand demise. Watch and see. Get real! George Clooney isn't God and nor is Barack Sh!t for brains dictator Obama. You don't listen to what George Clooney tells you to do or wack nut Obama. They are DEAD WRONG! And I use to be a democrat. Fck your new world order!!!
mictlan

United States

#4798 Jun 16, 2012
hahahahahahahahahaha listen to this scared to death hicklit, still mad cuz obama beat that racist piece of sht pie face ugly lookin redneck McCain haha why dont u go sneak into your daughters bedroom and do what u do best and that's molesting your own kids! so tell us, how many kids do u have with your tore up daughter? better yet why dont u gather your filthy dirty lil runts and take your ass to the nearest freeway exit and get to doing what u rednecks are known for, begging for chump change with your raggedy cardboard sign asking for free handouts with your dirty kids standing next to u like tru rednecks without shoes or socks straight barefooted just like your pedophile daddy taught u hahaha white people are something else and I fcken love it...next!
VIVA MEXIKO Y MI PINCHE RAZA PUTILLOS!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“We're not all wierdos”

London

#4799 Jun 16, 2012
Burn in Hell Obama wrote:
Children of criminal mexican aliens will be forever looked at as the most dispicable garbage on the face of the earth. They will suffer what their criminal parents did to them. They will forever be known as anchor baby garbage brats. They have been labeled by their own criminal parents who cared nothing about The United States Laws. Anyone who does not care about this countries laws, does not give a damn about this country including all politicians who pandered to these criminal aliens for a vote. They will NEVER be true Americans! They have a name now as long as the United States is in exsistence, and that is absolutely nothing to be proud of. Dream on cowards! Obama works against Americans. California is in unrecoverable debt because of illegal alien mexicans and the high crime killings and corruption. Liberalism killed California in just three and a half years. Even Jerry Brown said three weeks ago California is in real trouble more than he could ever imagine. It's the aliens that are milking the state dry. Why do you think California and Nevada are the number one broke states in the country? They took in the most illegal mexican cheap slave labors so they could reap in a fortune from these criminals and sell out our country. They are traders and if not voted out will truly meet their grand demise. Watch and see. Get real! George Clooney isn't God and nor is Barack Sh!t for brains dictator Obama. You don't listen to what George Clooney tells you to do or wack nut Obama. They are DEAD WRONG! And I use to be a democrat. Fck your new world order!!!
uh no.....not really cuz I liv in london and we regard racsist aliens to be rubbish on the earth..and since when csn children decide with who they want their parents to be?you cmt really go to god and say I wud really prefer if my parents weren't illegal immigrants.that is not technically poossible
mictlan

United States

#4800 Jun 16, 2012
Here's a video for all u scaryass whiteboys, so u could learn something about your filthy kind! It shows and tells u all about your pedophile forefathers and ancestors that came from europe, your whole pathetic history is on this one clip... so sit back and enjoy, u just might learn something!
Steve O

AOL

#4802 Jun 16, 2012
mictlan wrote:
hahahahahahahahahaha listen to this scared to death hicklit, still mad cuz obama beat that racist piece of sht pie face ugly lookin redneck McCain haha why dont u go sneak into your daughters bedroom and do what u do best and that's molesting your own kids! so tell us, how many kids do u have with your tore up daughter? better yet why dont u gather your filthy dirty lil runts and take your ass to the nearest freeway exit and get to doing what u rednecks are known for, begging for chump change with your raggedy cardboard sign asking for free handouts with your dirty kids standing next to u like tru rednecks without shoes or socks straight barefooted just like your pedophile daddy taught u hahaha white people are something else and I fcken love it...next!
VIVA MEXIKO Y MI PINCHE RAZA PUTILLOS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lD7x6jryoSAXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Dont' worry. California is State full of spineless cowards who will never deny you anything you demand from their families.
mictlan

United States

#4803 Jun 16, 2012
And we continue to stack our bank accounts!
well

United States

#4806 Jun 19, 2012
Testing

Since: Jun 12

United States

#4808 Jun 20, 2012
mexica wrote:
¬°¬°¬°Mexican manifest destiny!!! After all it is our homeland!!!!!
Come mierda! "mexica"....THAT'S good when you greasers get on TV or out in the street with you shi*!..Keep it up..because you are showing the world what shi* you are!!...You will see!..chinga tu madre!..wet!!...jajajajajaja!! ..LOL..LOL..LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rossmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Immigration Is a Shared Crime 4 hr Julian 1
A Commitment to Diversity: UCSB Officially Reco... 5 hr Ronald 5
Braconne Ordnance Depot '56 to 58 (Oct '10) 5 hr Websurfer 9
Tiny Naylorís 8 hr Joy 1
1-31-15 East Long Beach House Burns Across Stre... 8 hr Ronald 2
Our Opinion: Why California's economy stays stu... 11 hr Merkel 1
City Council Election 13 hr Concerned 2
Rossmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rossmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:24 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:24PM
Florida State quickly replaces Sal Sunseri with Brad Lawing
NBC Sports 8:08 PM
Raiders-Steelers 1970s rivalry had deflation drama, too
NBC Sports 5:39 AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?