Woman killed by pet bear

Woman killed by pet bear

There are 1 comment on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 5, 2009, titled Woman killed by pet bear. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A woman was killed by a captive 350-pound black bear as she cleaned its cage Sunday night, officials said Monday as they revealed her husband, an exotic pet dealer, was operating with an expired license.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Sue

Tulsa, OK

#1 Oct 5, 2009
When are people going to learn that wild animals do not make good house pets? I believe a lot of these exotic animal dealers, have some thing to do with canned hunts. I've said it before, and I will say it again. Animal Humane Laws in the USA need to toughened up ALL the way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ross Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 36 mins ago 12:44 p.m.Mall guard accident... Jul 31 Pat Robertson s F... 7
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 29 Norman VN 1
west view police hanging out in the plaza (Apr '14) Jul 29 i miss the old days 8
News Electrician zapped for overcharging (Apr '08) Jul 28 Luke Yancey 8
Pa Municipal Service Company/PAMS complaints (Jan '11) Jul '16 Shaddo1 38
News new No joke: 3 mayors walk into an elevator, ge... May '16 Pat Robertson s F... 2
News No Joke: 3 Mayors Walk Into an Elevator, Get Stuck May '16 Parden Pard 7

Ross Township Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ross Township Mortgages