Where Is Amber Frey Today?

Where Is Amber Frey Today?

There are 1017 comments on the ABC7 - KGO-TV story from Feb 19, 2007, titled Where Is Amber Frey Today?. In it, ABC7 - KGO-TV reports that:

More than four years ago, the Fresno, Calif., massage therapist became the star witness in the murder trial of Scott Peterson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 - KGO-TV.

First Prev
of 51
Next Last
just me

Mindoro, WI

#1478 Oct 24, 2007
Efrem wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what Geragos asked Amber regarding her personal life, doesn't diminish what was on the tapes. The jury heard who the REAL liar was. And it wasn't Amber. Too bad for you.
All that the tapes proved was that he lied to a woman to get down her pants. Big deal. Most married men cheating on their spouse lies. Let's put them all on death row.
No where on those tapes did he admit to having anything to do with Laci's disappearance, in FACT he denied he had anything to do with it everytime Amber brought the subject up.
Just An Observer 2

Sanger, CA

#1479 Oct 24, 2007
Security!!!

Since: Sep 07

AOL

#1480 Oct 24, 2007
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
All that the tapes proved was that he lied to a woman to get down her pants. Big deal. Most married men cheating on their spouse lies. Let's put them all on death row.
No where on those tapes did he admit to having anything to do with Laci's disappearance, in FACT he denied he had anything to do with it everytime Amber brought the subject up.
And that's okay with you? The difference in this case from any other case where a married man lies to a woman to sleep with her is, his wife was MISSING!
CatsEyes

Springville, IN

#1481 Oct 24, 2007
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
All that the tapes proved was that he lied to a woman to get down her pants. Big deal. Most married men cheating on their spouse lies. Let's put them all on death row.
No where on those tapes did he admit to having anything to do with Laci's disappearance, in FACT he denied he had anything to do with it everytime Amber brought the subject up.
Did you expect him to say I did it? Oh yeah all murderers say yep I did it, Come on get real.

The fact that he continued to lie even after Amber knew he was married blows your excuse that he only lied to "get down her pants" Ageed that a lot of married men do that but once that cover is blown they usuall don't keep on lying what would be the point? Unless of course they are trying to hide something.

Since: Oct 07

Dallas, TX

#1484 Oct 31, 2007
Believe it or not CatsEyes, there are murderers who do admit it.
The fact that Amber never had a problem spreading her legs for a married man proves she a slut and a Ho.
The fact that she cheated on Flores with a married proves she a slut and a Ho.
The fact that Scott Peterson told her on Dec. 9 that he had lost his wife, the fact that prior to telling Amber that, he told it to Shawn S just days before, the fact that Shawn S found out he was married and lived in Modesto and asking Eric about it tells me she would have checke Scott Peterson's story, the fact that AFTER Scott Peterson told Amber he lost his wife, she would have called Shawn which by that time, Shawn S could have found out he DIDN'T lose his wife and he was still married and lived in Modesto.
The fact that each of these men went back to their wives and children instead of getting a divorce to marry her, the fact that she doesn't have an alibi proves she has the means and the oppertunity to grab Laci and murder her.
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#1485 Nov 1, 2007
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
If Geragos was allowed to ask her about the affairs she had with other married men, the jury would have seen her as a liar also.
Too bad the news didn't hit during the trail that she cheated on Flores and he turned out not to be the father. That shows she isn't above cheating herself and that makes her a sl*t no matter how you try to give her excuses and some day, her daughter will learn all about what happened.
It does not matter if Amber slept with 10 men a day, she was not married to Laci, she did not cheat on Laci, she did not KILL Laci. She only showed Scott's credibility did not exist. She showed you could not believe a word he said, she showed he did not love his wife as he claimed. She had Scott lying in HIS OWN VOICE.....we were not just taking her word for it....his voice was on tape. He cried wolf too many times....and then we are supposed to believe him when he says he didn't do it? Though the bodies showed up within 2 miles of where he was that day? 90 miles from his home? And he tries to sell her car? and her home? While he is supposedly heartbroken and searching day and night? He is guilty
Kunkle

United States

#1486 Nov 1, 2007
I could care less about Amber, she had her 15 minutes and has to live with it.
Janey

AOL

#1487 Nov 1, 2007
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
All that the tapes proved was that he lied to a woman to get down her pants. Big deal. Most married men cheating on their spouse lies. Let's put them all on death row.
No where on those tapes did he admit to having anything to do with Laci's disappearance, in FACT he denied he had anything to do with it everytime Amber brought the subject up.
Well, it works with lots of women. The number of unwed mothers in my home state of Oregon is huge. Children of married parents are few.
CatsEyes

Springville, IN

#1488 Nov 1, 2007
Ladybug80 wrote:
Believe it or not CatsEyes, there are murderers who do admit it.
The fact that Amber never had a problem spreading her legs for a married man proves she a slut and a Ho.
The fact that she cheated on Flores with a married proves she a slut and a Ho.
The fact that Scott Peterson told her on Dec. 9 that he had lost his wife, the fact that prior to telling Amber that, he told it to Shawn S just days before, the fact that Shawn S found out he was married and lived in Modesto and asking Eric about it tells me she would have checke Scott Peterson's story, the fact that AFTER Scott Peterson told Amber he lost his wife, she would have called Shawn which by that time, Shawn S could have found out he DIDN'T lose his wife and he was still married and lived in Modesto.
The fact that each of these men went back to their wives and children instead of getting a divorce to marry her, the fact that she doesn't have an alibi proves she has the means and the oppertunity to grab Laci and murder her.

So some do admit their guilt 99% of the time no guilt is admitted so what does that prove that SP is innocent or SP is guilty? It proves absolutely nothing.

Oh GMAB so every woman who believes a man when they say I am separated or I am unmarried is a HO? Why stop there why not say every woman who sleeps with a man prior to marriage is a HO.

After all with all the lying cheating men out there you just never know when you are being lied to so you are a HO if you sleep with them because hey they could be married right?

What does that make the guy? I say he is a lying, cheating SOB. I would rather know an honest HO then a lying, cheating SOB any day…but hey that's just me.

Amber never lied to Flores, nor did Flores lie to her he told her he was separated and he was so who is worse Flores for sleeping with Amber while he was still married or Amber for sleeping with a married man? Did Amber twist his arm?

Amber never lied to SP, and he confirms that on tape she believed him when he said he was unmarried that makes her trusting not a HO. SP lied and he was the one who went looking for an affair if not her then someone else so who is worse Amber for trusting him or SP for lying and cheating on his pregnant wife?

Amber took and passed a LDT, the tapes have in SP's own voice and words what he told her and what she told him. Amber was never placed in Modesto on Dec. 24th or anywhere near Laci ever. There is no evidence that Amber knew about Laci prior to finding out SP was married and his wife was missing.

But SP was with Laci the last time anyone talk to her and that was on Dec. 23rd at 8:30 p.m. she was never seen or heard from after that and the only person with her was SP. Not one person testified to seeing her with anyone else. Those are the facts they are not made up they were evidence in court.

Throw out your obvious prejudice towards Amber and your unsubstantiated theories and insert the facts and you have nothing that points to Amber having anything to do with Laci and Conner's murder but you have plenty of evidence that points to SP being the only one with a motive to get rid of a wife and a child he didn’t want.
John T Hall

Seattle, WA

#1489 Nov 1, 2007
I'll help you find Amber and you help me find Waldo.
Lynsea

Holyoke, MA

#1490 Nov 1, 2007
John T Hall wrote:
I'll help you find Amber and you help me find Waldo.
I'll try to help you find Waldo if you help me find Scott's fishing buddy Greg Rogue:)
John T Hall

Seattle, WA

#1491 Nov 2, 2007
Lynsea wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to help you find Waldo if you help me find Scott's fishing buddy Greg Rogue:)
I can do this I watch CSI all the time. I've got mad detective skills.
Lynsea

Holyoke, MA

#1492 Nov 2, 2007
John T Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do this I watch CSI all the time. I've got mad detective skills.
I always watch CSI so maybe we can find Waldo & Greg!
Do you have a big armchair????:)
Jill

Allentown, PA

#1494 Dec 5, 2007
Amber married her neighbor. I guess she finally figured out that trying to trap herself a mayun by getting knocked up wasn't working so well! She had 2 strikes already!
scottdidit

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#1496 Jul 31, 2012
Hilarious, troll Logan and all their nics proven wrong at every turn and still is yrs later. Yeah, you're normal...NOT!!!
scottdidit

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#1497 Jul 31, 2012
Wow, back in 2007 Loser Logan was getting her azz kicked..her responces have not changed much...God crap and "show respect" while she, the troll does not.

Priceless! Come back for more slaps
Gia

UK

#1498 Jan 30, 2013
She should be ashamed of herself trying to paint innocent picture of herself and cash-in on tragedy -go to hell !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Therapy Coupons Wed trumplette with rash 1
News Marin Clean Energy to cut electricity rates abo... Jun 26 Solarman 1
Deport Poor & Problems Jun 21 Trumpleman Dollarz 1
Elevator Sex Classes Start Jun 16 Top Floor 1
Trump Tiburon Rally Planned Jun 11 socio lane 1
Chose Yr Own Judge Gaining Jun 6 TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11

Ross Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ross Mortgages